how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

How odd that Obama's own grandmother thought he was born in Kenya..

How odd Birthers keep making that lie.

Barack Obama's own grandmother never stated where he was born.

His step grandmother- who he didn't meet until he travelled to Africa as a child- told reporters she was in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii.

But god you Birthers love to keep telling that lie.

Are you disappointed that Trump has turned on you?

If anyone disagree's with obummers policies they are by definition, according to progressives, "racist". They simply won't accept that you can dislike a persons policies while not caring what color he is.

:crybaby:

Funny, I have stated I didn't like this or that regarding Obama's presidency and no one has called me a racist. Of course, when I disagree with Obama, I'm not seething in hate, which would be quite noticeable. When your comrades make blatant hateful and racist remarks (and the do), they deserve to be chastised.
Oh and it's clear, the poor little racist that get labeled what they are, have a nice cozy place at USMB.
In my mind, racism and bigotry are not free speech or freedom of expression.

And I do. I have moved threads into the Badlands or outright trashed them on multiple occasions when they stray into that realm. Racist bullshit is racist bullshit. Drawing attention to a lie is not racist no matter how loose an interpretation you give it. That is the tactic of someone who has no legitimate argument.

If anyone disagree's with obummers policies they are by definition, according to progressives, "racist". They simply won't accept that you can dislike a persons policies while not caring what color he is.

You are responding to a post about 'birth certificate qualification', perhaps you should stay on topic.

I am silly person. You nitpick a lot. Just not well. I suggest you pay attention to your own posts.

You're free to point out my indiscretions when they come up. However in this birther apology thread you went off topic.

No, I didn't. I am very clearly on topic and you are not. You are addressing me and not the OP. I suggest you follow your own advice.

I'm addressing you being off topic. This thread is about birtherism and whether that is racist or not. Maybe talk about how birtherism isn't racist, good luck.

His step grandmother- who he didn't meet until he travelled to Africa as a child- told reporters she was in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii.

She didn't? How could she not? Doesn't that strike you as really weird? My grandmother could tell you where I was born and at what time in the morning.

You are responding to a post about 'birth certificate qualification', perhaps you should stay on topic.

I am silly person. You nitpick a lot. Just not well. I suggest you pay attention to your own posts.

You're free to point out my indiscretions when they come up. However in this birther apology thread you went off topic.

No, I didn't. I am very clearly on topic and you are not. You are addressing me and not the OP. I suggest you follow your own advice.

I'm addressing you being off topic. This thread is about birtherism and whether that is racist or not. Maybe talk about how birtherism isn't racist, good luck.

I just did stupid. Try reading for comprehension.

If you expect a minority to produce a birth certificate for any reason,d.

Donald Trump said President Obama had no birth certificate.
So President Obama asked Hawaii for a certified copy of his birth certificate in 2011- and showed it to the world- just to show what an ass Trump is.
The State of Hawaii confirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- again
upload_2016-9-27_22-52-57.png

And then the Grand Dragon of Birthers went on for another 5 years questioning Barack Obama's birth certificate, and even suggested that he had something to do with the death of Director Fuddy.

Because Trump knew Birthers would love him for it- 5 years after seeing the Birth certificate of our only African American President- Donald Trump continued to tell America that he might not be born in America.

Not a coincidence.

upload_2016-9-27_22-55-36.png

upload_2016-9-27_22-56-5.png

upload_2016-9-27_22-56-49.png

Because they didn't demand everyone show their birth certificate, just the black guy.
Spot the only President they ever demanded the birth certificate for- and then claimed it was a fake- and ignored an American state confirm it was authentic

images

She didn't? How could she not? Doesn't that strike you as really weird? My grandmother could tell you where I was born and at what time in the morning.

Sigh- are you trying to be funny?

Barack Obama's maternal grandmother- who raised young Barack Obama for part of his childhood was never on record as bothering to tell anyone what had been reported in the newspapers from Barack Obama's time of birth. Not surprising- neither did my grandmother.

But Obama's maternal grandmother died after a long battle with cancer at 83(?) before the Birther idiocy took off- so she never had a reason to bother to tell people- "Look at the birth announcement in the newspapers you racist idiots- how dare you question where my grandson was born just because his father was from Africa"

Any white guy can walk up to the first black president of the United States and demand his birth certificate. And because the guy is white and the President is black, the President is supposed to do what the white guy says. And after the president is finished proving who he was all along, the white guy should be applauded for teaching that black president a "lesson".

So President Obama asked Hawaii for a certified copy of his birth certificate in 2011- and showed it to the world- just to show what an ass Trump is.
View attachment 91350

And then the Grand Dragon of Birthers went on for another 5 years questioning Barack Obama's birth certificate, and even suggested that he had something to do with the death of Director Fuddy.

Because Trump knew Birthers would love him for it- 5 years after seeing the Birth certificate of our only African American President- Donald Trump continued to tell America that he might not be born in America.

Not a coincidence.

View attachment 91351
View attachment 91352
View attachment 91354

And the bottom line is that if his name was Sam Smith, no question would have ever been asked. But since it is Barack Obama there was this opportunity; Trump being trump took it.

Barack Obama's maternal grandmother- who raised young Barack Obama for part of his childhood was never on record as bothering to tell anyone what had been reported in the newspapers from Barack Obama's time of birth. Not surprising- neither did my grandmother.

But Obama's maternal grandmother died after a long battle with cancer at 83(?) before the Birther idiocy took off- so she never had a reason to bother to tell people- "Look at the birth announcement in the newspapers you racist idiots- how dare you question where my grandson was born just because his father was from Africa"

No, I am not trying to be funny. That's the sort of thing that gets mentioned over and over, usually accompanied by some tidbit of info to convey embarrassment to the adult, or some sort of misery that was suffered by the grandparent. What planet do you live on where this is not the normal course of things?

Accusing the President of being a Kenyan and being a Muslim is not disagreeing with his policies.

Accusing the only African American President (and only that President) of being not being born in America and being a Muslim sure does sound racist.

So, not believing someone is automatically racist if they happen to be black? Does the left disagree with Bush's foreign policy because he's white? Do they accuse him of crimes because he's white?

The birther rumor came from a few publications calling him a Kenyan. In an interview while running for Illinois senate, he was called the Kenyan candidate. So, why is it wrong to wonder whether he lied about being Kenyan in an effort to gain something?

As far as the Muslim rumors, that isn't difficult to understand. His father was a Muslim and he did spend time studying Islam. While he doesn't have a habit of quoting the bible, he has quoted the koran on many occasions. He is quite friendly toward all Muslims while constantly criticizing Christians. Again, it's not a huge leap to wonder what his true religion really is.

View attachment 91350

Not a coincidence.

View attachment 91351
View attachment 91352
View attachment 91354

And the bottom line is that if his name was Sam Smith, no question would have ever been asked. But since it is Barack Obama there was this opportunity; Trump being trump took it.
It was also Barry Soetoro and what ever fake name he used to e-mail Hitlery.....

Accusing the President of being a Kenyan and being a Muslim is not disagreeing with his policies.

Accusing the only African American President (and only that President) of being not being born in America and being a Muslim sure does sound racist.

So, not believing someone is automatically racist if they happen to be black? Does the left disagree with Bush's foreign policy because he's white? Do they accuse him of crimes because he's white?

The birther rumor came from a few publications calling him a Kenyan. In an interview while running for Illinois senate, he was called the Kenyan candidate. So, why is it wrong to wonder whether he lied about being Kenyan in an effort to gain something?

As far as the Muslim rumors, that isn't difficult to understand. His father was a Muslim and he did spend time studying Islam. While he doesn't have a habit of quoting the bible, he has quoted the koran on many occasions. He is quite friendly toward all Muslims while constantly criticizing Christians. Again, it's not a huge leap to wonder what his true religion really is.
And if his father was a Muslim, so what? And if he were a Muslim, so what? It's that dern constitution thing. Freedom of religion and all that.

No, I am not trying to be funny. That's the sort of thing that gets mentioned over and over, usually accompanied by some tidbit of info to convey embarrassment to the adult, or some sort of misery that was suffered by the grandparent. What planet do you live on where this is not the normal course of things?

Okay let me ask this- have you seen a quote from Trump's grandmother on where he was born? A quote from Clinton's grandmother on where she was born?

Frankly the only time I can remember someone really commenting on where a candidate or President was born was some reference John McCain's mother made to where he was born in Panama. But nothing from John McCain's grandmother.

It is not the kind of thing that is mentioned publicly by the family of any President's or Presidential candidates essentially ever.

Why do you think expect it from President Obama's grandmother?

And if Hillary wins, the narrative will switch to sexism. They can't defend their policies on their merits, so they use isms to shut down the conversation.

[
The birther rumor came from a few publications calling him a Kenyan. In an interview while running for Illinois senate, he was called the Kenyan candidate. So, why is it wrong to wonder whether he lied about being Kenyan in an effort to gain something?.

So you think that Birther's got started reading the headlines of papers in Africa? The only place where a newspaper said that.

Do I think that the reason behind all Birtherism is race? Of course not. But certainly it is a theory embraced by many racists.

Remember- this has gone on for 8 years now- it almost died out- but then was revived by......Donald Trump in 2011.

From 2011- 2016 Donald Trump was the Birther in Chief- repeatedly tweeting Birther memes and questioning President Obama's place of birth in interviews.

But the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- from 2008 on. In 2011, in response to Trump's Birther idiocy- the State of Hawaii posted a full two pages confirming Barack Obama's birth certificate and birth in Hawaii.

Any 'legitimate' doubts as to where Barack Obama was born were eliminated- and what was left were conspiracy theory doubts motivated by racism, or political partisanship.

And if Hillary wins, the narrative will switch to sexism. They can't defend their policies on their merits, so they use isms to shut down the conversation.

Well certainly if Clinton wins and Birthers start questioning her place of Birth or Trump blames his defeat on her really being born in Canada......lol

Forum List

Back