how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

Truth, Matthews is not Hillary, he just explained what Hillary did:

Yes she did.

She did try many things to bring Barry down. Let's not forget how her NH campaign co-chair raised issue of Barry's drug use as a young man, and possibility that Barry could be attacked by republicans as a drug dealer. Next day, MSM started talking how republicans will attack Barry, should he win the primaries. Really? The same day she apologizes to Barry for her campaign co-chair comments and said "she had nothing to do with it". Barry's answer? "Apology is kind but largely meaningless."

For months her campaign and herself were constantly pushing "American values" that in her every speech she said that Barry doesn't have. Obama then released this campaign ad.

So you have no quotes, no emails, no websites, nothing indicating Hillary, her campaign, or her supporters started the birther thing, which appears to have begun on the conservative website, freerepublic.com

Your concession is noted.

No, I wasn't holding a candle for her.

But Chris Matthews, Morning Joe, Obama campaign and her fired campaign co-chair gives enough proof of what she did.

And your claim that it started on right wing site is pure bullshit, disproved by Chris Matthews transcript.

Love to see leftist with tail between their legs.

No one ever spoke about Obama being born I'm Kenya prior to appearing on that rightwing website. Your delusions to the contrary are noted and dismissed.

Congratulations, 5 pesos will be deposited in your PayPal account. Yours, Hillary.

Yeah, they sent reporter to Kenya for fun.

se572c.jpg

Where is the evidence of any reporters going to Kenya?

According to Asher, he dispatch a McClatchy reporter to investigate.

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false.

No one ever spoke about Obama being born I'm Kenya prior to appearing on that rightwing website. Your delusions to the contrary are noted and dismissed.

Congratulations, 5 pesos will be deposited in your PayPal account. Yours, Hillary.

se572c.jpg
Even Asher, who makes that claim, indicated it came after the rumors were already spread. Still waiting for you to prove that either Hillary, or anyone from her campaign, said anything about Obama being born in Kenya prior to March 1st, 2008, when it first appeared on a rightwing website.

Chris Matthews said on his program, I posted transcripts, Morning Joe confirmed it, the guest on his show confirmed it. Even those with public education are able to click on links, watch videos or read the articles. Assuming you did graduate... :D
You proved you can quote Chris Matthews.

You failed to quote Hillary or anyone from her campaign.

I don't have to, Chris Matthews and Morning Joe made that point already.
Of course you don't have to prove your claims. No one expects you to.

That purportedly occurred after such rumors were already spread. How is acting on rumors, "starting" it?

In order to spread the rumor, you need to start one. Especially when you desperate for loosing to black junior Senator from IL. Of course, she can't spread the rumors herself, it would be too obvious, so Sid is the perfect man for the job, and to take a fall if something goes bad. Sid did take a fall, Obama never approved him to work in the State Department.

As bad as reporter calling her out reminding her of what she did eight years ago.
You've been shown repeatedly where it started...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

You have failed miserably to prove your nonsensical claim that Hillary started it in light of that.

Failed.

Your link is from February 2008.

Chris Matthews transcript is from December 2007.

Do I really need to ask you what comes before the other? Wait...
Chris Matthews is not Hillary, was not part of her campaign, and said nothing about Obama being born in Kenya.

Chris Matthews is part of press that followed the elections.

Read the transcript. He actually said she implied that Barry was born in Indonesia.

So tell me, why would Hillary campaign spread the rumors about Barry?
Why would they release his photo in African attire?
Why would they send reporter to Kenya to investigate Barry?

P.S. CTR is under investigation, they wont pay you anymore.
If she implied Obama was born in Indonesia, you'd be able to quote her. You can't because she didn't.

So you have no quotes, no emails, no websites, nothing indicating Hillary, her campaign, or her supporters started the birther thing, which appears to have begun on the conservative website, freerepublic.com

Your concession is noted.

But Chris Matthews, Morning Joe, Obama campaign and her fired campaign co-chair gives enough proof of what she did.

And your claim that it started on right wing site is pure bullshit, disproved by Chris Matthews transcript.

se572c.jpg

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false.
I can't imagine why you're incapable of comprehending that birtherism didn't start with Sidney Blumenthal...
"At the time of Mr. Blumenthal’s conversation with me, there had been a few news articles published in various outlets reporting on rumors about Obama’s birthplace." ~ James Asher

this should be in the taboo section, because obama has been so honest about everything else.

Hillary was asked this question; Was senator Obama born in the united states? Her answer was; As far as I know. And then she shimmied away......... It was her campaign that she had do the dirty work and they are the ones that hinted that Obama was born in Kenya and attended a madrasa as a young boy.

Please don't try and act like Hillary is clean and pure because we all know her. She is a bitch and will stop at nothing to win her west wing back with all of the staff and Air Force One, top notch chefs and dinner parties every night.

People fawning over her every move. This is what she wants, not to run the nation but to be pampered once again by the tax payer.

se572c.jpg

I can't imagine why you're incapable of comprehending that birtherism didn't start with Sidney Blumenthal...
"At the time of Mr. Blumenthal’s conversation with me, there had been a few news articles published in various outlets reporting on rumors about Obama’s birthplace." ~ James Asher
then who do think it is faun ? remember there could be destroyed birther emails too, among the thousands and thousands of others. i don't think "obama's right side of history" plan is going to work.

another clinton president would bring a new cabinet position....

the "department of keeping all the lies and stories straight."

Last edited:
It absolutely started with Sidney so you are wrong if you think otherwise. Sidney has even bragged about it since.

se572c.jpg
That purportedly occurred after such rumors were already spread. How is acting on rumors, "starting" it?

In order to spread the rumor, you need to start one. Especially when you desperate for loosing to black junior Senator from IL. Of course, she can't spread the rumors herself, it would be too obvious, so Sid is the perfect man for the job, and to take a fall if something goes bad. Sid did take a fall, Obama never approved him to work in the State Department.

As bad as reporter calling her out reminding her of what she did eight years ago.

You have failed miserably to prove your nonsensical claim that Hillary started it in light of that.

Failed.

No, but you do need to quote Hillary if you're purporting Hillary implied Obama was born in Indonesia.

Hillary was asked this question; Was senator Obama born in the united states? Her answer was; As far as I know

No, but you do need to quote Hillary if you're purporting Hillary implied Obama was born in Indonesia.
Hillary was asked this question; Was senator Obama born in the united states? Her answer was; As far as I know

It absolutely started with Sidney so you are wrong if you think otherwise. Sidney has even bragged about it since.
James Asher, the person who said Blumenthal implored him to investigate, said that was after rumors were already spreading.

In what universe does word coming after rumors being spread constitute, "starting it?"

se572c.jpg

then who do think it is faun ? remember there could be destroyed birther emails too, among the thousands and thousands of others. i don't think "obama's right side of history" plan is going to work.
I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

James Asher, the person who said Blumenthal implored him to investigate, said that was after rumors were already spreading.

In what universe does word coming after rumors being spread constitute, "starting it?"
Sorry but you are not making any sense....Sidney has bragged about it. He was the dirty trick man in her campaign and has said so in several interviews. PLEASE! STOP THE COVER UP BS! She is a liar! now lets see you defend her with that accusation. You can't and would look just as silly as you do now with your weak defense of her and Sidney. If she wins we will be led by the biggest liar to ever sit in the Oval office. And that will be on people like yourself. Uninformed and clouded vision of America and her history.

se572c.jpg

Failed.

Hillary's campaign is Hillary.

If her campaign does something, it's with her blessing. They can't do shit without her giving it a go.

se572c.jpg

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

what about:

??

se572c.jpg

I've already posted the link to the earliest known claim that Obama was not born in the U.S.
Lie as much as you want, the earliest traces of birtherism started not with Hillary or her campaign, but on a rightwing website...

You posted the link to right wing website that dates to February/March 2008.

Chris Matthews show where he's calling on Hillary's is from December 18, 2007, two months earlier.

You've seen the video clip, and here is the whole transcript of the show.

And Chris Matthews doesn't quote Hillary then- because of course- there is no quote of Hillary Clinton ever questioning where Barack Obama was born.

But Donald Trump- we have dozens of his lies about President Obama from 2011-2016- lies attacking his place of birth, claiming Obama committed fraud- even implying that Obama might have had something to do with someone's death.

Why do you think Trump lied to you for 5 years?

Trump is not hiding anything. He personally asked questions about Obama because he wanted the know the truth. Once he find out what the truth is, he said on press conference, Obama is born in US. Period.

So again, where is the lie?
For the last 5 years, he said the birth certificate was fake. Now he says Obama was born in the U.S. One of those is a lie.

Defending Hillary Clinton is a joke. If you libs don't care that she is a known liar and crook then go ahead and vote for her....it will be on you. Whatever happens, however badly she fucks up it will be on you.

Yes, yes, and yes... leftists got that from "rules for radicals".

Spread the rumors, then act like an idiot who knows nothing and ask for an investigation.

When asked about it, just say "I can't recall"...

Forum List

Back