how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

That purportedly occurred after such rumors were already spread. How is acting on rumors, "starting" it?

In order to spread the rumor, you need to start one. Especially when you desperate for loosing to black junior Senator from IL. Of course, she can't spread the rumors herself, it would be too obvious, so Sid is the perfect man for the job, and to take a fall if something goes bad. Sid did take a fall, Obama never approved him to work in the State Department.

As bad as reporter calling her out reminding her of what she did eight years ago.
You've been shown repeatedly where it started...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

You have failed miserably to prove your nonsensical claim that Hillary started it in light of that.

Failed.

Your link is from February 2008.

Chris Matthews transcript is from December 2007.

Do I really need to ask you what comes before the other? Wait...
No, but you do need to quote Hillary if you're purporting Hillary implied Obama was born in Indonesia.

Hillary's campaign is Hillary.

If her campaign does something, it's with her blessing. They can't do shit without her giving it a go.
First of all, that in itself is a lie. Evidence being the person from her campaign who forwarded an email about Obama being Muslim was forced out of her campaign.

Your lie aside, you obviously can't quote her saying, or even inferring, Obama was not born in the U.S.. That is painfully clear since you haven't quoted her despite your repeated claims that she made such a quote.

Defending Hillary Clinton is a joke. If you libs don't care that she is a known liar and crook then go ahead and vote for her....it will be on you. Whatever happens, however badly she fucks up it will be on you.
Nah. Republicans & conservatives have already proven the voters don't assume responsibility for the presidents they elect when they fuck up. See Bush43 for evidence of such. Instead, they blame the other party. Democrats can do that too, ya know.

First of all, that in itself is a lie. Evidence being the person from her campaign who forwarded an email about Obama being Muslim was forced out of her campaign.

Does that "person" have a name? How about the email, have you seen it?

Your lie aside, you obviously can't quote her saying, or even inferring, Obama was not born in the U.S.. That is painfully clear since you haven't quoted her despite your repeated claims that she made such a quote.

How about you quote where I said that Obama is not born in US?

Find it and post it here. Put up or shut up!

James Asher, the person who said Blumenthal implored him to investigate, said that was after rumors were already spreading.

In what universe does word coming after rumors being spread constitute, "starting it?"

Yes, yes, and yes... leftists got that from "rules for radicals".

Spread the rumors, then act like an idiot who knows nothing and ask for an investigation.

When asked about it, just say "I can't recall"...
Moron.... the guy you're quoting as evidence that Hillary's campaign started it says they didn't. When shown that, you divert to some bizarre spin about Saul Alinksi. :cuckoo:

Why not try dealing with reality for once in your life?

Defending Hillary Clinton is a joke. If you libs don't care that she is a known liar and crook then go ahead and vote for her....it will be on you. Whatever happens, however badly she fucks up it will be on you.

16 investigations, all done at the behest of Republicans, many of them controlled by Republicans, all with the stated purpose of find the evidence and destroy the Clintons.

20 years, 16 investigations, 1 special prosecutor, $100 million spent investigating, holding hearings, all to find something, anything on the Clintons. All of them found nothing. All agreed that Hillary wasn't lying, and that she's not corrupt, nor a crook. No evidence, no witnesses, no charges, nothing.

The overwhelming evidence is that Hillary is neither a liar, nor corrupt.

Does that "person" have a name? How about the email, have you seen it?
Yes, her name is Judy Rose and yes, I've seen the email in question. The email states he was born in Hawaii.

How about you quote where I said that Obama is not born in US?

Find it and post it here. Put up or shut up!
Find what? I never said "YOU" said Obama wasn't born in the U.S.. Try reading for comprehension.

Where is the evidence of any reporters going to Kenya?

According to Asher, he dispatch a McClatchy reporter to investigate.

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false.
I can't imagine why you're incapable of comprehending that birtherism didn't start with Sidney Blumenthal...
"At the time of Mr. Blumenthal’s conversation with me, there had been a few news articles published in various outlets reporting on rumors about Obama’s birthplace." ~ James Asher
then who do think it is faun ? remember there could be destroyed birther emails too, among the thousands and thousands of others. i don't think "obama's right side of history" plan is going to work.
I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

what about:

??

Are you saying Alan Keyes started it?
`

James Asher, the person who said Blumenthal implored him to investigate, said that was after rumors were already spreading.

In what universe does word coming after rumors being spread constitute, "starting it?"

Spread the rumors, then act like an idiot who knows nothing and ask for an investigation.

Moron.... the guy you're quoting as evidence that Hillary's campaign started it says they didn't. When shown that, you divert to some bizarre spin about Saul Alinksi. :cuckoo:

Nope, that's not evidence, that's what liberals do.
They start the rumors and blame it on someone else. Prime example from "rules for radicals".
Then act like good guys and try to debunk the rumors. Like you're doing right now.

Nope, that's not evidence, that's what liberals do.
They start the rumors and blame it on someone else. Prime example from "rules for radicals".
Then act like good guys and try to debunk the rumors. Like you're doing right now.
I'm posting known facts. Evidence that they're known facts is your inability to demonstrate they're not. Whining about Alinski doesn't actually prove shit.

The only provable evidence to this point is that the first known instance of birtherism was on March 1st, 2008, on a rightwing website.

You'll note that not only do I make that claim, I post a link to it to prove it.

You respond with no links to any quote by Hillary or anyone in her campaign to corroborate your false claims.

Says it all.

I'm posting known facts. Evidence that they're known facts is your inability to demonstrate they're not. Whining about Alinski doesn't actually prove shit.

The only provable evidence to this point is that the first known instance of birtherism was on March 1st, 2008, on a rightwing website.

You'll note that not only do I make that claim, I post a link to it to prove it.

You respond with no links to any quote by Hillary or anyone in her campaign to corroborate your false claims.

Says it all.

Hardball with Chris Matthews, December 18, 2007.

"But didn‘t Hillary dump on Obama a few days ago for playing up his Indonesian roots? So, what is she up to here? Is she pushing how great he is for having been born in Indonesia, or what, or simply reminding everybody about his background, his Islamic background?"

According to Asher, he dispatch a McClatchy reporter to investigate.
I can't imagine why you're incapable of comprehending that birtherism didn't start with Sidney Blumenthal...
"At the time of Mr. Blumenthal’s conversation with me, there had been a few news articles published in various outlets reporting on rumors about Obama’s birthplace." ~ James Asher
then who do think it is faun ? remember there could be destroyed birther emails too, among the thousands and thousands of others. i don't think "obama's right side of history" plan is going to work.
I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

what about:

??

`

i don't recall.

Says it all.

"But didn‘t Hillary dump on Obama a few days ago for playing up his Indonesian roots? So, what is she up to here? Is she pushing how great he is for having been born in Indonesia, or what, or simply reminding everybody about his background, his Islamic background?"

i think we all agree was born somewhere. i think maybe they we're afraid of hawaii's status in 1959, and over corrected.

obama is older than he looks. same goes for the draft registration, he never needed it.

it's the most obviously faked document in his sketchy provenance. it's the one they (the obots) fear the most.

Says it all.

i think we all agree was born somewhere. i think maybe they we're afraid of hawaii's status in 1959, and over corrected.

obama is older than he looks. same goes for the draft registration, he never needed it.

it's the most obviously faked document in his skethcy provenance.

I was more puzzled by how he got the Fulbright grant for Columbia Law.

Says it all.

That's still not a Hillary quote. Never was. That's a Chris Matthews quote. Matthews is not Hillary nor was he a member of her campaign. You either have no idea what Hillary actually said or you do know but you refuse to quote her because you know she didn't say or imply Obama was born in Indonesia.

Again.... my claim is that the first known instance of birtherism is on a rightwing website from 3.1.2008 ... I post a link to that very site.

You claim Hillary said or implied Obama was born in Indonesia ... you post a link to Chris Matthews and not Hillary.

Says it all.

what about:

??

`

i don't recall.

Well that's what you posted. Do you not stand behind your posts or do you not understand what you post?

Says it all.

That's still not a Hillary quote. Never was. That's a Chris Matthews quote. Matthews is not Hillary nor was he a member of her campaign. You either have no idea what Hillary actually said or you do know but you refuse to quote her because you know she didn't say or imply Obama was born in Indonesia.

Again.... my claim is that the first known instance of birtherism is on a rightwing website from 3.1.2008 ... I post a link to that very site.

You claim Hillary said or implied Obama was born in Indonesia ... you post a link to Chris Matthews and not Hillary.

Says it all.

I posted Matthews video and transcript to show that birtherism started in 2007, and not in 2008 that you claim.

Just questioning where he was born also proves that it was started by Hillary's campaign.

Either "Barry" Obama lied about being born in Kenya while he was in college or he lied about being born in Hawaii. Which one is the lie?

When did Barack Obama ever say he was born in Kenya? Please provide that quote.

Meanwhile- he has consistently said he was born in Hawaii.

You Birthers and your lies......

Forum List

Back