how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

Because the birther conspiracy wouldn't have existed if our president were Barry O'Bama whose dad was born in Dublin.

I'm still waiting for Trump to share what his investigators found. They're probably in the same room with Trump's plan to fight ISIS.
What you mean is that It wouldn't have existed if Obama wasn't a flaming communist bent on destroying the country

Trump built his political run on the racist birther lie. And its an albatross that will hang around his neck as it damages his candidacy.

As it should.

But Hillary claims Trump is a person of color,
as she claims he's orange.
Why is she requesting Tax returns from the only candidate caught in an Audit (which Dems have been caught abusing power over). And because he happens to be a person of color that Clinton openly despises?=Racist Hillary according to her own standard.
What does she have against Orange people?
(People to busy working hard indoors to get any sun, so they use tanning lotion products or spray tans) Why does she hate hard workers or pigment challenged people who spray tan=the Orange crowd?
What does she have against The Cheetos mascot or people who love Cheetos, Doreetos,
or Burger King's Cheese powdered Chicken fries?
So Hillary is a racist who hates hard workers and people who like cheese powdered snacks.
She hates victims of abuse of power rape, she hates the 54% deplorables, 8% more of which she is still undecided about.
Oh and she hates me, by the way her and Al Gore refused to share my emails with the Public.
I am truly the leper, because no politician could dare be associated with the likes
of me nor speak of me.
The CRYPTIC science symposium Bill held was good, but not good enough, nor what was best or needed at that time.
There was so much lost for sake of appearances and holding power, that you could not fathom.

What does an audit have to do with releasing his tax returns?

Who would get to see the returns that isn't supposed to if he released them? Its not like the IRS doesn't have a copy.

Its a bullshit argument. Trump committed to releasing his returns. He insisted that a candidate should release their returns by April of the election year. And he's violated both of his standards.

Not releasing his tax returns is costing him politically. Whatever is in those returns will cost him more. Which is why he won't release them.
I can't believe you'd ask what an audit has to do with it. Wow.
What part of tax lawyers recommendations do you not understand?

The part where NOTHING is revealed that the IRS doesn't already know.

Again, the IRS already has a copy of his tax return. So releasing it to the rest of us won't give the IRS any information it doesn't already have.

Its a bullshit excuse. Trump knows that whatever is in his tax return will do more damage to him politically than refusing to release his returns is causing him now. And the damage is considerable.

NOW- If Obama or his loyalists weren't abusing his(their) power through his(their) inkling for revenge then would this audit still exist?

Who says that 'Obama and his loyalists' are abusing their power? Warren Buffet openly supports Clinton. He's being audited too.

So......why would 'Obama and his loyalists' be auditing a Hillary supporter if politics were their motivation? Easy: Politics isn't the motivation for an audit.

You're simply elaborating on a conspiracy theory. There's absolutely nothing preventing Trump from releasing his tax returns. He just doesn't want us knowing what's in them.

IF that was you being abused would you give the abusers the satisfaction or would you spotlight the abuse(audit) everytime they snidely requested the tax return?
It's not like his tax info isn't already open to the media, this labeling "tax return" is semantics and a game is being played by both sides with Donald winning, because now the abuse of power audits are on Joe Publics minds as well as Hillary requesting him to do something which she isn't willing to do herself in producing documents lawyers recommend not doing.
Double barrel backfire on Hillary,

'Semantics'? Every candidate for the last several decades has released their tax returns. Trump refuses.

You can try to polish that turd as furiously as you want. It doesn't change what Trump committed to release. And his failure to do so.

Were they BEING AUDiTED?

And smart people listen to tax lawyers, or are you saying Hillary should not have listened to her lawyers and released the emails? You can't have it both ways, Hillary's lack of substance campaign & ability to do anything is being smoke screened by this displacement behavior that is placing herself in a checkmate position.

Lastly maybe an analogy of why it's a bad idea while being audited to allow 6 billion people eye your return.
What a few IRS agents review is one thing but allowing 6 billion and there's bound to be just that one person who sees what everyone else is obliviously missing.
My analogy is when the Billions who read the same Bible miss what 0nly one
notices and has to point out to the others the errors or missed obvious.
Like when I had to show where Saddam's capture date and description was all along matching the Book and verse numbers, or like when I had to point out who Nosty's described Mabus was.
Why do I bring this up?
Ask Hillary and Bill, Colonel Powell,
Al Gore, & George Bush the significance of
avoiding the leper and the price they are willing for us to pay so as to not be embarassed career wise or ostracized themselves.

Last edited:

Because the birther conspiracy wouldn't have existed if our president were Barry O'Bama whose dad was born in Dublin.

I'm still waiting for Trump to share what his investigators found. They're probably in the same room with Trump's plan to fight ISIS.
What you mean is that It wouldn't have existed if Obama wasn't a flaming communist bent on destroying the country

Trump built his political run on the racist birther lie. And its an albatross that will hang around his neck as it damages his candidacy.

As it should.
I'm glad Trump put hitlerys birther bullshit to bed....

As it should.
Begging the question. Prove it's "racist." Furthermore, asking Obama to produce his birth certificate is a question, not a lie.

The birther issue is a big nothing. The idea that this election hangs on it is nothing more than a Hillary butt hole sucker fantasy.

As it should.

So that's a no on any quote from Hillary ever supporting the birther conspiracy in any capacity, ever?

Because I can easily quote Trump gobbling down the racist birther lie.

As it should.
Begging the question. Prove it's "racist." Furthermore, asking Obama to produce his birth certificate is a question, not a lie.

The birther issue is a big nothing. The idea that this election hangs on it is nothing more than a Hillary butt hole sucker fantasy.

The only president, in our nation's history that Trump has made up these legitimacy fantasies about......was the only black one.

The odds of that being random chance are pretty slim.

Trump built his campaign on the racist birther lie. And now he's stuck with it.

As it should.

So that's a no on any quote from Hillary ever supporting the birther conspiracy in any capacity, ever?

I just wish hitlery had the moral character to end her birther bullshit instead of having to have Trump do it for her....

As it should.

I just wish hitlery had the moral character to end her birther bullshit instead of having to have Trump do it for her....

So that's still nothing on any quote of Hillary ever supporting the racist birther lie? Watch, I'll show you how quotes work:

Donald Trump said:
Wake Up America! See article: "Israeli Science: Obama Birth Certificate is a Fake"

See? Now you try. Quote Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy.

They asked you to prove it's racist, something Mr. Holt failed to do during the moderating.
Subjective opinion is not proof.

As it should.

So that's still nothing on any quote of Hillary ever supporting the racist birther lie? Watch, I'll show you how quotes work:

Donald Trump said:
Wake Up America! See article: "Israeli Science: Obama Birth Certificate is a Fake"

Do you think hitlery will ever apologize?

As it should.

Donald Trump said:

Do you think you'll ever be able to quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy....ever?

I won't hold my breath. But I will enjoy watching Trump continue to take damage to his credibility for the racist birther lie he pushed for 5 years.....and is now desperately trying to backpedal from.

Sorry Donald.....you're stuck with it.

Donald Trump said:

Do you think you'll ever be able to quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy....ever?

I won't hold my breath. But I will enjoy watching Trump continue to take damage to his credibility for the racist birther lie he pushed for 5 years.....and is now desperately trying to backpedal from.

I am proud of atrial for ending hitlerys birther bullshit once and for all....

We can only hope hitlery apologizes.....

They asked you to prove it's racist, something Mr. Holt failed to do during the moderating.
Subjective opinion is not proof.

The odds that the only president that Trump refused to accept the legitimacy of was the only black one was random chance......are roughly 1 in 44.

Good luck with those odds. The racist birther lie is Trump's baby now. He built his political career on it. And he's stuck with it.

Donald Trump said:

I am proud of atrial for ending hitlerys birther bullshit once and for all....

We can only hope hitlery apologizes.....
Trump is still stuck with the racist birther lie.....no matter what fantasies you make up.

That's what happens when you publicly push such conspiracy horseshit for 5 years. Trump is stuck with it.

As it should.

The only president, in our nation's history that Trump has made up these legitimacy fantasies about......was the only black one.

The odds of that being random chance are pretty slim.

Trump built his campaign on the racist birther lie. And now he's stuck with it.

He's also the only Hawaiian president. The fact is purely coincidental. You have no evidence to the contrary.

The birther issue is a big nothing. It's what Hillary butthole suckers do because they can't defend Hillary's record.

See you had to lie, truth needs no lies.
You are saying 1 in 44 but that has nothing to do with race and none 0f those (that I know of) had questionable and missing documentation. Ask Hillary or her staff why she (they) chose to single out him? You say it's racist but then Hillary is Racist. Which is true when you abuse the race card for devious means.

See you had to lie, truth needs no lies.
You are saying 1 in 44 but that has nothing to do with race and none 0f those (that I know of) had questionable and missing documentation. Ask Hillary or her staff why she (they) chose to single out him? You say it's racist but then Hillary is Racist. Which is true when you abuse the race card for devious means.

So its just random coincidence that the only black man to hold office is the only person Trump has ever challenged the legitimacy of holding that office?

Seems a bit of a stretch, especially given Trump's similar babble about Obama being a Muslim. Any and every batshit accusation he could make to discredit the legitimacy of the one and only black president in our nation's history.

Trump built his political career on that racist lie. Its his now.

Forum List

Back