How did David Duke only win 3% of the LA Senate vote??

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The Dems and Israeli owned "US" media keep telling me that virtually all Trump supporters are racists klansmen and nazis....

Trump won Louisiana with 58%. Duke got 3%.

Can some genius leftist explain that to me...

Why didn't Duke get 58% too?

The Dems and Israeli owned "US" media keep telling me that virtually all Trump supporters are racists klansmen and nazis....

Because 55% of Louisiana "racist klansmen and nazis" preferred Kennedy instead of Duke.

Apparently when it comes to "racist klansmen and nazis" there's no accounting for taste. :dunno:

• Banned
or there are only a couple of thousand true "white racists" in America, and about 100 million anti-white bigots who vote Dem....

Er, um, PUTIN!!

• Banned
Putin put David Duke up for years when the Clinton DOJ indicted him for tax fraud (for the second time). Obama cut a deal with Duke to allow him to come back .... solely so the Dems could endlessly use him to paint the GOP as "racist."

Indeed, if Putin did cheat for Trump, why didn't he do the same for Duke, his "houseguest" for 5+ years???

David Duke on Twitter

• Banned
You can always tell a true Dem leech - the hate flows when they cannot debate the truth just posted...

When will the Dems give up their life long obsession with fascist state sponsored DNA discrimination?

You can always tell a true Dem leech - the hate flows when they cannot debate the truth just posted...

When will the Dems give up their life long obsession with fascist state sponsored DNA discrimination?

Perhaps when you do?

Because only 3% of the Democrats in Louisiana voted for Duke. Easy. Next...

Because Trump endorsed Kennedy and disavowed Duke. Dummy.

Yet here you and other race baiting loser/liars are telling us Trump is racist and so are all his supporters.

You just contradicted yourself big time, sub human leech....

Only 3% of Louisiana is racist?

That's good to hear. We have been told it's much higher.

Forum List

Back