How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

Do you normally barge into a business or a church or a thread to denounce that business or church or thread with negativity?

I used to belong to a large Jewish congregation in Singapore. We had a lot of visitors to our congregation because of the transitory nature of the population. Hardly a week went by when someone didn't come into the services or the after service activities and start preaching "Jesus".

It got so bad that they had to start screening visitors to the services.

Interestingly enough, religious proselytizing is illegal under Singapore Law and we could have turned them over to police.

Do you normally barge into a business or a church or a thread to denounce that business or church or thread with negativity?

I used to belong to a large Jewish congregation in Singapore. We had a lot of visitors to our congregation because of the transitory nature of the population. Hardly a week went by when someone didn't come into the services or the after service activities and start preaching "Jesus".

Interestingly enough, religious proselytizing is illegal under Singapore Law and we could have turned them over to police.
But he's the Son of God and knew Abraham before he was born...

Then they were of the same ignorant mindset of toffeebuttercup or whatever it's name is. Rude.

Jesus was a fictional character in a fictional book, written by those in power to scare the sheeples into submission.

Because your nonsense is of great interest to me.
Ever since I was little, it's been a mystery to me how SO many people can be SO easily manipulated, brainwashed, converted, indoctrinated, corrupted, and programmed. I've been amazed by this pretty much all of my life.

Well at least you can be my example of the kind of people that I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Strange reaction... Are you sure you weren't just pissed off before the people got there?

Yes.

Moi?! I'm such a nice person that I make Mother Theresa look like a heartless harridan.

64b40d495fc6e0d54da2bff0098ec692.jpg

Jesus was a fictional character in a fictional book, written by those in power to scare the sheeples into submission.

Ever since I was little, it's been a mystery to me how SO many people can be SO easily manipulated, brainwashed, converted, indoctrinated, corrupted, and programmed. I've been amazed by this pretty much all of my life.

Well at least you can be my example of the kind of people that I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Strange reaction... Are you sure you weren't just pissed off before the people got there?

Yes.
I guess we can be each others example then!
:D

Moi?! I'm such a nice person that I make Mother Theresa look like a heartless harridan.

View attachment 504174

No,.. that Toffee person not you.

tenor.gif

Yes.
Rude.

View attachment 504176
It's just something they kept repeating at Sunday School.

Patience is something that needs to be exercised, like a muscle.
It's not easy at first. But with practice patience grows stronger.

Jesus knows that people are like little children. They aren't mature in their feelings and actions towards each other.
And he has compassion on us because he knows we are either growing and learning or lost.
He never gives up trying to reach us wherever we are. No matter how mean we are to him or each other.
That is called long-suffering. Because he suffers for us a long long time hoping that we will reach out to him and find him.
And he knows that once a person finds him, that person will be able to find love and peace and rest from all the troubles they carry with them.
And because he loves us so much, he has a lot of patience with us.
Just like a parent has patience with a child.
Or like you have patience with Jessie.

Love is the answer.

:)
HUGS
I feel like genuflecting.
Do so at your own risk, I can't pick you up. LOL
HUGS

View attachment 504176

Not in MY Sunday School.

LOL.Wait...lol

It's true and if you insult them you will forever have made an enemy out of me! :mad:

I thought "Christians" were supposed to turn the other cheek against everything bad and evil?
I thought "Christians" were always supposed to be teaching and preaching, not hating.
Seems thats some hypocrisy coming from your direction now.

Yes.
Rude.
Compliments will get you a steak dinner and movie;)

LOL.Wait...lol

It's true and if you insult them you will forever have made an enemy out of me! :mad:

I thought "Christians" were supposed to turn the other cheek against everything bad and evil?
I thought "Christians" were always supposed to be teaching and preaching, not hating.
Seems thats some hypocrisy coming from your direction now.
A real Christian knows he or she is a weak, frail flawed human being who strives to do better. Not that they are better than anyone

View attachment 504176

Not in MY Sunday School.
That was really a Jews Monday wasn't it?

Forum List

Back