How did the GOP controlled Senate do this?

All I know is when I needed to buy insurance for myself, it was too expensive.
Precisely because only 6 percent of Americans are non-group insured.
Seems the insurance company should be putting us all in one big fucking group. They love the individual or small groups because they aren't spreading the risk around nearly as much as a big company like Microsoft does.

So why don't they just put us all in one big pool like social security does? Because they don't want to. They get to make more money this way.

Baucus's Raucous Caucus: Doctors, Nurses and Activists Arrested Again for Protesting Exclusion of Single-Payer Advocates at Senate Hearing on Healthcare

Why no seat at the table for Single Payer?

Advocates of single-payer universal healthcare — the system favored by most Americans — continue to protest their exclusion from discussions on healthcare reform.

Why don't the GOP offer an alternative? If they repeal the ACA, what will they offer?

Health Insurance Premiums Up 131% in Last Ten Years | TIME.com

And this started in 2000. Hell, it started going up and up in the 90's. The Clinton's tried to reform healthcare but were unable to. Republicans act like it was fine and dandy?

Obama screwed us all and you voted for that twice. We remember.

All I know is when I needed to buy insurance for myself, it was too expensive.
Precisely because only 6 percent of Americans are non-group insured.
Seems the insurance company should be putting us all in one big fucking group. They love the individual or small groups because they aren't spreading the risk around nearly as much as a big company like Microsoft does.

So why don't they just put us all in one big pool like social security does? Because they don't want to. They get to make more money this way.

Baucus's Raucous Caucus: Doctors, Nurses and Activists Arrested Again for Protesting Exclusion of Single-Payer Advocates at Senate Hearing on Healthcare

Why no seat at the table for Single Payer?

Advocates of single-payer universal healthcare — the system favored by most Americans — continue to protest their exclusion from discussions on healthcare reform.

Why don't the GOP offer an alternative? If they repeal the ACA, what will they offer?

Health Insurance Premiums Up 131% in Last Ten Years | TIME.com

And this started in 2000. Hell, it started going up and up in the 90's. The Clinton's tried to reform healthcare but were unable to. Republicans act like it was fine and dandy?

Obama screwed us all and you voted for that twice. We remember.
And I'm voting for Hillary, just like you voted for McCain after Bush. Because you don't want to go liberal and I don't want the country to go in the shitter again like it did after Bush.

Forum List

Back