How did the Russians specifically harm Hillary in the election?

Democrats all over the board are running away from this question. Sure, they exposed her private e-mails. The question is how did that harm her? What did the released private e-mails say that turned votes against her? Be specific. How do you not grasp this question?
There is no empirical method of determining whether she was actually harmed, or by how much.

Now, let's look at this from the opposite direction. Let's say the Russians hacked the RNC and released a bunch of emails by and/or about Trump and the Republicans that reflected negatively on them. And let's say that Trump lost by small amounts in several key swing states.

An honest person would admit Trump's supporters would be pretty pissed off and loudly voicing their displeasure And an honest person would admit that they would be tying Hillary to the Russians with any number of conspiracy theories, and calling her win illegitimate.

Because an honest person would admit that both ends of the spectrum are very similar in many of their behaviors.

They obviously did by putting doubt in people mind, and Fox news , Sean Hannity, Head Rush, everything.

The revelation of Killary's corruption was effective, because it was irrefutable.

The main thing is Putin hated Obama and Clinton.

Obama and Killary are hateful warmongers and Russophobes.
Why on earth should Putin or any Russian with half a brain love these crazy warmongers?

So yes it did help take here down, but I believe there was hanky pinky in MI, WI and PA.

People did not like the idea of another war, they could not have been stampeded with lies into another confrontation, and this time with Russia.

Ergo: American people are not stupid, they care more about their neighbourhood, that is destroyed by an uncontrolled third-world-migration. They care more about their own country, that is not protected, than about "spreading democracy", speak about crazy confrontations on the other side of the globe.

That is why Americans voted for Trump.
Killary and her supporters tried hard, the whole Establishment tried to instigate hate against Trump, but this did not have a big influence. Illegal voters and counting fraud could not change the result.

And that is the reason why Trump will in a week be the new President of the USA.

Sanity was stronger than the insanity, promoted by the warmongers, Killary and Obama.

True, but irrelevant to the thread. I am asking liberals to explain their logic. They believe the Russians did it. Even if the Russians did it all, I don't see how they affected the election
Because Trump inflated everything, and Flynn also , and then Comey comes out.
Clinton Cash, propaganda, Breibart, Lock her up.

Yes Putin was behind it, even your orange demigod finally admitted it.

I like how you object to what you think is dishonest information, then you call me a Trump supporter. What an idiot.

And I asked you to be specific. What did Trump or whoever say that the e-mails said that harmed her?
They obviously did by putting doubt in people mind, and Fox news , Sean Hannity, Head Rush, everything.
The main thing is Putin hated Obama and Clinton. So yes it did help take here down, but I believe there was hanky pinky in MI, WI and PA.
That's not very specific?

Add it up, Lock her up , Lock her up. She did nothing wrong except her server. And many Rep are guilty as well, like Gov Walker of WI. Oh the pay to play stuff, you want to see pay to play , you are going to see it on steroids now. All of it. All the propaganda, figure it out.

She did "nothing wrong?" You didn't listen to Comey's briefing, did you?

Democrats all over the board are running away from this question. Sure, they exposed her private e-mails. The question is how did that harm her? What did the released private e-mails say that turned votes against her? Be specific. How do you not grasp this question?

What if Putin/Assange had released RNC/Trump private emails?

I love it, he should do it. Now what if you answer the question. What was reported in her e-mails that cost her votes?

Why? Do you know what they said?

Trump says he likes to grab pussy lakohata likes to suck dick...

Wouldnt that be embarrassing for you?

Look! Another thread about willful ignorance! Awesome!!

I like how you object to what you think is dishonest information, then you call me a Trump supporter. What an idiot.

And I asked you to be specific. What did Trump or whoever say that the e-mails said that harmed her?
The main thing is Putin hated Obama and Clinton. So yes it did help take here down, but I believe there was hanky pinky in MI, WI and PA.

Add it up, Lock her up , Lock her up. She did nothing wrong except her server. And many Rep are guilty as well, like Gov Walker of WI. Oh the pay to play stuff, you want to see pay to play , you are going to see it on steroids now. All of it. All the propaganda, figure it out.

Comey had no right to give that briefing - especially all his personal and subjective bullshit. He never mentioned that Trump was under investigation.

Do you have it on video?

True, but irrelevant to the thread. I am asking liberals to explain their logic. They believe the Russians did it. Even if the Russians did it all, I don't see how they affected the election

But the Dems didn't counter any of the 'revelations', they've just had an ongoing hissy fit about where they came from. Why is that?

There is no empirical method of determining whether she was actually harmed, or by how much.

Now, let's look at this from the opposite direction. Let's say the Russians hacked the RNC and released a bunch of emails by and/or about Trump and the Republicans that reflected negatively on them. And let's say that Trump lost by small amounts in several key swing states.

An honest person would admit Trump's supporters would be pretty pissed off and loudly voicing their displeasure And an honest person would admit that they would be tying Hillary to the Russians with any number of conspiracy theories, and calling her win illegitimate.

Because an honest person would admit that both ends of the spectrum are very similar in many of their behaviors.
But the media was doing that daily to Trump.

Comey had no right to give that briefing - especially all his personal and subjective bullshit. He never mentioned that Trump was under investigation.

No one in the F. B.I. leaked Trump was but they did about Hillary

Actually, they didn't expose her emails...they exposed john podesta and her staff members.....they were holding hers back to keep her in line when she became President...since everyone, including the Russians, believed the polls....

Not one vote was changed by the Russians.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Attempting to influence an election by hacking is a crime whether or not the crime was successful.

It's like attempted murder.

Did they alter one vote or tamper with one voting machine?

Did they lie about john podest or hilary's staff emails?

5 pages so far and to ticking...

Again no liberal wants to admit the truth ...

Go figure..

That you think we shouldn't know what she did wrong doesn't contradict what I said. Neither does what he did or didn't say about Trump. The distsy chick said Hillary did "nothing wrong." She did, Comey clearly said so, your deflection doesn't change that.

Again, you knew she was corrupt. That's why you didn't bat an eye over seeing her e-mails

Do you have it on video?

Well we would have to pass it to see if they do?

Don't expect any answer because quite truthfully no one really knows. But until I meet someone who says, yeah I changed my vote because of the emails, I will believe this is just another case of the liberals being "lost causers." I think they should change their party's name to the "Only If" Party.

If someone changed their vote because they saw the truth about podesta and hilary's staffers, that doesn't count.....the only thing that would count is if they changed the vote totals by hacking the system...they didn't do that.....so the cry baby antics of the democrats has no merit.

Yes...he did....Loretta Lynch, the Attorney General gave him that right when she met with bill clinton in secret........don't forget that...

Forum List

Back