How did the Tennessee gunman KNOW he could blast away with impunity?

The point is mute. These cowards will always search out unarmed people where they can do the most damage. Allow military venues to be armed yes, but as soon as that happens the targets will then become non military where there will likely be more carnage.

We have to destroy this cancer at the source and drop 50,000 troops back into Iraq and wipe them out.

Wait till they start targeting gay pride parades.

We can hope. Maybe we should be petitioning muslim radicals .....
How are you any different than a terrorist?

I'm not the one doing the killing,nor am I the one allowing millions of muslims into the country,i'm not the one who is leaving the borders wide open..
Just like if iran gives a nuke to a terrorist organization,I hope they set it off in L.A. or some other liberal cesspool,since your guy is the one causing all the problems I think it's only fair.

I'm not the one doing the killing,nor am I the one allowing millions of muslims into the country,i'm not the one who is leaving the borders wide open..
Just like if iran gives a nuke to a terrorist organization,I hope they set it off in L.A. or some other liberal cesspool,since your guy is the one causing all the problems I think it's only fair.
No one is doing those things you've listed. You are hoping gay people are killed.

No one is doing those things you've listed. You are hoping gay people are killed.

Better the one's who voted for obama than those who didnt.
And yes obama is doing all those things.

Forum List

Back