How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

Hating Democrats is the most patriotic act since the founders declared our independence!
Well just so you know how that plays out. Next you'll hate moderate Republicans and undecideds. If they are so stupid as to not agree with you, they're clearly Democrats or RINO's at best right?

You're insane. But now at least I can see how Germany or Russia are/were taken over by authoritiarians.

No one was prosecuting Burisma, moron.
There was an investigation under way after one of the top guys was prosecuted... he cooperated with the investigation... why are you people so void of information?...

1. Rarely.
2. Wrong. Read the bill.
3. Now you’re accusing millions of middle class Americans of tax fraud. Are you capable of not being an asshole? Also, you avoided the criticism.
4. So he was just incapable. Fail.
5. You’re a hack and nothing you say should be taken seriously because it’s just partisan hackery. It’s meaningless.
6. Taxes lower revenues. That’s the kind of stupidity you get after being a Republican for too long.
7. Truth hurts.
8. It’s not.

1. Mostly
2. Wrong
3. It's what people do.
4. Nope
5. Said the biggest SJW twat-hack in this thread.
6. They lower growth, which lowers revenues.
7. LOL "truth"
9. Wrong.

There was an investigation under way after one of the top guys was prosecuted... he cooperated with the investigation... why are you people so void of information?...
There was no investigation into Burisma. If they were doing anything to Zlochevsky, it was an attempt to extort him.

Who was the “top guy”?

1. Mostly
2. Wrong
3. It's what people do.
4. Nope
5. Said the biggest SJW twat-hack in this thread.
7. LOL "truth"
9. Wrong.
Your hatred of your fellow Americans shines through.

Do you seriously not understand that there are VOLUMES to the two?

More taxes generally slow growth, but that doesn't over-ride the volume of their first order revenue growth, it simply fractionally reduces how much revenues are increased.

Last edited:
Your SJW twattery is here for all to see.

Also, and as always, go fuck yourself.
Party of law and order.

Accuses millions of Americans of tax fraud.

Gets appalled at the idea of a larger IRS capable of prosecuting tax fraud.

This is why nothing you say should ever be taken seriously. Nothing matters. You just say whatever the fuck is convenient for you at the time.

Do you seriously don't understand that there are VOLUMES to the two?

More taxes generally slow growth, but that doesn't over-ride the volume of their first order revenue growth, it simply fractionally reduces how much revenues are increased.

Unless people put more effort into reducing their tax burden, or move the money somewhere else.

We all know we all vote on our personal interests and everybody I know kicked major ass on Trumps watch so I remain confused.
I’ve heard the typical stuff….
“I hate Trump because he talks mean”… but there has to be more….Under Trump, America was better and better off by literally every single meaningful metric.
Shed some light on this for me…PLEASE!

He spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. Which helped create the $8 inflation increase.

Party of law and order.

Accuses millions of Americans of tax fraud.

Gets appalled at the idea of a larger IRS capable of prosecuting tax fraud.

This is why nothing you say should ever be taken seriously. Nothing matters. You just say whatever the fuck is convenient for you at the time.

You had a receipt for every single charitable donation you ever deducted?

LOL Serioiously?

1. did you want a wall? No
2. did you want Obamacare repealed? No
3. taxes were simplified for many by raising the standard deduction. We went from about 47% of Americans paying zero federal income taxes to about 50%
4. you guys claimed it was Trump's fault for ending the Afghanistan war
5. actually, high gdp contributes to inflation
6. the deficit exploded due to Covid, with democrats signing off on it
7. I guess you forgot about "resist 45"
8. you mean like Hunter being the head of Burisma thanks to daddy's influence?
9. I'll give you this one but only barely. This did not effect you personally.
10. I'll give you this one too but, again, this did not effect you personally unless you are a snowflake
1. I'd take $19B of someones elses money to build a useless wall.. not our own money though. Don promised it would be Mexico's dime.
2. It was supposed to be replaced with something BETTER. I am all for that. It didnt happen.
3. Taxes were not simplified at all. They are the same as always. Didnt get worse, just didnt get simple as promised.
4. He left that war going without a plan and then refused to transition to Biden cuz.. bamboo ballots. Cost lives.
5. He promised +3% GDP.
6. It shot up in 2019 precovid. Obama had it going down. Trump reversed that.
7. He never proposed anything on infrastructure.
8. Hunter shit was a lie and the liar is going to jail for it. He was never a government employee. The Trump Family was.

Last edited:
What makes you say that?

Im beginning to wonder if you’re the tax fraud. Do you claim charitable giving when you don’t have documentation?

I've used the standard deduction for decades. Easier, and my other expenses don't result in itemizing.

Forum List

Back