How do Blacks feel now that the DEM Party

caters more to the illegal immigrants (mostly latino's) than Blacks now?

The Democratic Party nor any political party in America has ever "catered" to the black population.

The civil rights legislation of 1964 was just a matter of addressing an issue that should never have been an issue.

As far as illegal immigrants go, both parties as well as the Supreme Court have empowered their presence in America.

The Democratic Party nor any political party in America has ever "catered" to the black population.

The civil rights legislation of 1964 was just a matter of addressing an issue that should never have been an issue.

As far as illegal immigrants go, both parties as well as the Supreme Court have empowered their presence in America.

:cuckoo: now that is funny!

As the time for elections near the democrat party will come up with something to make nice with the blacks and all will be good.

Nice try teacracker! African Americans won't vote for the slackjawed neo confederate white christian party if it was the only party left

Nice try ,, The demographic shift is going to roll over your ilk like a stream engine :eusa_whistle:

Nice try teacracker! African Americans won't vote for the slackjawed neo confederate white christian party if it was the only party left

Nice try ,, The demographic shift is going to roll over your ilk like a stream engine :eusa_whistle:

how has voting dem worked out for the blacks?

It's gotten us to the ENVIABLE position of being assumed to be on board with these skin-flint Liberal bleeding-heart bigots.

All for some damn food stamps and a phone???

I think the problem be that there is only so much money to be used to take care of people and the black community doesn't want to feel left out.

We need help and entitlements our young men have no work

Hey, I know what would help!!!

Let's elect a Black President!

That would make things better for us I'd bet!

Well enough that they continue to vote Democrat in big numbers.

To their own demise unfortunately. Even Malcolm X, who I do not care for at all knew not to back one party over the other. Of course 4 days after he talked about that he was killed.

To their own demise unfortunately. Even Malcolm X, who I do not care for at all knew not to back one party over the other. Of course 4 days after he talked about that he was killed.
I see no evidence they fare better under Republican leadership. If anything, the poor tend to get poorer under Republican leadership. And many blacks fall into that category.

I see no evidence they fare better under Republican leadership. If anything, the poor tend to get poorer under Republican leadership. And many blacks fall into that category.

So I guess you haven't been looking at the current statistics. Oh I remember, it's all Bush's fault. :eusa_clap:

The blacks are on the way out, latino power is on the horizon and the dems are going overboard to get their votes. So we have to watch our backs and get our own party, BPP, Black Power Party.

So I guess you haven't been looking at the current statistics. Oh I remember, it's all Bush's fault. :eusa_clap:

Poor folks tend to fare worse than others from recessions. That's rather indicative of most recessions and the Great Recession was one of the worst. That doesn't show how blacks fare better under Republican leadership.

The blacks are on the way out, latino power is on the horizon and the dems are going overboard to get their votes. So we have to watch our backs and get our own party, BPP, Black Power Party.

We needs that. Africa be my country. But before then we needs entitlemeants. We need mo things for our young men to do to keep them away from them drugs.

The convenience stores aren't going to rob themselves.

Poor folks tend to fare worse than others from recessions. That's rather indicative of most recessions and the Great Recession was one of the worst. That doesn't show how blacks fare better under Republican leadership.

Keep polishing that apple for the Democrats.

:cuckoo: now that is funny!

Nowhere near as funny as the occasions when I have read posts by some that white males are being discriminated against. Now THAT, is hysterical.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back