🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Demoncrats ever lose an election?

It may be a redundant question but it touches on the democrat party's major problem. Democrats didn't lose many elections way back when Americans were dumb and happy and spoon fed propaganda by the liberal mainstream media but Americans are smarter and better informed than they were back in the 60's and 70's and 80's. The problem for democrats is that they believe their own bullshit and they can't deal with smart and well informed people. Maybe that's why they want to open the borders.

When they’ve got, what seems to be everybody pushing their filthy shit....
Media
Web Giants
Tech Giants
The education system/ Educators
The Kardashians, MTV and Hollywood
12-40 million illegal Mexicans

Not long ago, when attending Church was an American way of life one could have said....”Yeah but the GOP has churches selling their ideology.”
Think about it...with the exception of Fox News what entity is vastly spread and far reaching that pushes Conservative ideals?
I’m thinking real Americans are gifted at birth with a moral compass and the inherent ability to sift through the “feel good” bullshit to find their way and adopt conservative views.

The American Left's central problem and likely greatest mistake is in convincing the American people that they are America's "body" while the Leftist intelligentsia are the "head" telling the body where to go and what to think. In truth radical Leftist ideology is turning out publicly to be a malignant brain tumor in immediate need of surgical removal from the American mind. With luck America will be "cancer" free within the next couple of decades.

Media
Web Giants
Tech Giants

Not long ago, when attending Church was an American way of life one could have said....”Yeah but the GOP has churches selling their ideology.”
Think about it...with the exception of Fox News what entity is vastly spread and far reaching that pushes Conservative ideals?
I’m thinking real Americans are gifted at birth with a moral compass and the inherent ability to sift through the “feel good” bullshit to find their way and adopt conservative views.
“ Pushing their filthy shit?”
You mean ACCURATELY report all of the Liar in chief’s 4,229 documented lies?

Nope...I mean begging / demanding the right to my checking account, putting illegal beaners ahead of Americans, supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls, discontent for Christianity, family and traditional American values....etc etc.
Christian values like supporting a pathological liar, serial sex offender serial adulterer? ? Those type of Christian values?
You stepped in that one asshole.
Ha!

Media
Web Giants
Tech Giants

“ Pushing their filthy shit?”
You mean ACCURATELY report all of the Liar in chief’s 4,229 documented lies?

Nope...I mean begging / demanding the right to my checking account, putting illegal beaners ahead of Americans, supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls, discontent for Christianity, family and traditional American values....etc etc.
Dope thinks someone is coming after his empty checking account. TDF.
And still thoroughly embarrassing himself with “ deranged men sitting next to little girls.”
You’ve swallowed all the lies Fox has shoved down your throat.

Lies?
You whack-jobs don’t support stealing more from the good people already paying your way?
You haven’t made illegals the DNC’s absolute priority?
You don’t support men in dresses shitting next to little girls?

Christian values like supporting a pathological liar, serial sex offender serial adulterer? ? Those type of Christian values?”
Who’s the sex offender and adulterer?

Look Loon, after eight long years of the unAmerican Kenyan Zulu we elected a real President...we weren’t really looking for a pastor to occupy the office. We needed someone with the balls to expose all you filthy fucks in DC, to verbally bitch-slap twisted Liberals and to shut down illegal wetbacks and to put Americans First. We got all of the above.
Why bother trying to explain reality to Irrational; he’s going to get BANNED in 30 minutes anyway.

Forum List

Back