How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity again?

It's about changing demographics to win elections and implement communism.

My daughter, a poli sci freshman has to write a paper describing how Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity....WTF!
I told her to write....”We/it don’t.....The End.”
I’m sure her LefTard Professor would love that...This blatant indoctrination bullshit from educators has got to end.
We still have our guns. The only way it will end. Trust.

What do you mean?

Japan's got that problem of a diminished population, and an aging population with little immigration, and yet Japan does pretty well, while perhaps not quite as rich, in just about every other factor Japan wins out over the U.S.A, and yes including crime / murder rates, which obviously also impact society a lot too.

Really? Japan has been in a recession for well over a decade. As a nationality, they have a far different culture than we do as a nation. It goes back centuries.

The pressure put on their children also manifests itself in a suicide rate in Japan which is about 30% higher than ours in the United States. The United State #48 = 12.6 per 100,000 and Japan #26 = 15.4 per 100,000.
--------------------------------------- Suicide rates of Japanese kids , so what ?? And Japan survives and moves ahead at a slower pace even with a Suicide rate that is mentioned but really has nothing to do with Japan and its homogeneous society except maybe in your dreams Markle .

Hate to tell ya' but quality of life now in the United States is better than it was in the old timey days.
And this is due to all the Inventions made by Black and Brown people, as well as the Big Businesses they started in the USA.
Like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, CNN, GM, IBM, GE, MGM, NASA, Xerox, etc, etc.
Oh Wait!
`

Last edited:
Japan's got that problem of a diminished population, and an aging population with little immigration, and yet Japan does pretty well, while perhaps not quite as rich, in just about every other factor Japan wins out over the U.S.A, and yes including crime / murder rates, which obviously also impact society a lot too.

Really? Japan has been in a recession for well over a decade. As a nationality, they have a far different culture than we do as a nation. It goes back centuries.

The pressure put on their children also manifests itself in a suicide rate in Japan which is about 30% higher than ours in the United States. The United State #48 = 12.6 per 100,000 and Japan #26 = 15.4 per 100,000.

Japan's per capita income GDP according to this chart has stayed pretty similar to that of Germany, and the UK.

That just leaves all the Islamic, and African undesirables that have flooded Germany, and the UK lowering the quality of life in neighborhoods they move into.

1700_AD_through_2008_AD_per_capita_GDP_of_China_Germany_India_Japan_UK_USA_per_Angus_Maddison.png

Japan is a DISARMED Police State except for the Police and big shots SOB .

Hate to tell ya' but quality of life now in the United States is better than it was in the old timey days.
And this is due to all the Inventions made by Black and Brown people, as well as the Big Businesses they started in the USA.
Like Microsoft, Google Facebook, Amazon, GM, IBM, GE, Xerox, Exxon, etc, etc.
Oh Wait!
`

Do you know how many blacks, Asians, Jews, Whites and Hispanics have worked to make any of those companies a success?

I can guarantee you one thing, not one single USMB wingnut complaining about diversity has helped build any of those companies.

---------------------------------------- the ting is , what is best for American society and diverstity is NOT best for AMERICAN Society HJoy .

That's not true. For example we need immigration otherwise our workforce will shrink and therefore our economy.

Yeah, well shrinking the workforce is actually good for the Middle-Class wages, as it forces them to hire at higher wages due to labor shortages, what you're describing is good for growing massive profits for mostly just the wealthy....

The workforce won't be able to keep up and our economy would shrink, fewer people would buy goods and wages would drop.

I don't think there's any kind of real benefit, any benefits you speak of would be completely outweighed by immigrants undermining wages, immigrants cutting Americans out of jobs, and immigrants putting more pressures on the tax system.

Are you even an American?

There will not be enough Americans to do American jobs.

Yes, unfortunately I'm American, I'm quite ashamed to be in the same country as Multiculturalists like yourself, though.

With that said, there's plenty of unemployed, and or welfare recipients who could be funneled into the labor market.

That's not true. For example we need immigration otherwise our workforce will shrink and therefore our economy.

Yeah, well shrinking the workforce is actually good for the Middle-Class wages, as it forces them to hire at higher wages due to labor shortages, what you're describing is good for growing massive profits for mostly just the wealthy....

The workforce won't be able to keep up and our economy would shrink, fewer people would buy goods and wages would drop.

I don't think there's any kind of real benefit, any benefits you speak of would be completely outweighed by immigrants undermining wages, immigrants cutting Americans out of jobs, and immigrants putting more pressures on the tax system.

Yes, unfortunately I'm American, I'm quite ashamed to be in the same country as Multiculturalists like yourself, though.

With that said, there's plenty of unemployed, and or welfare recipients who could be funneled into the labor market.

Then leave.

Germany's about 1/3rd Catholic, 1/3rd Protestant, and 1/3rd Atheist, however those 1/3rd Atheist's are mostly of a formerly Protestant background.

How do you figure the U.S.A is the pinnacle of Human civilization, exactly?

The U.S.A clearly has a lot of issues from Black inner-city places like Detroit, Saint Louis, New Orleans, to rural White Appalachia like rural West Virginia, and rural Kentucky....

Why then do those Western European countries, and throw in Australia have far higher rates of violent crime?

Oh Wait!
`

Do you know how many blacks, Asians, Jews, Whites and Hispanics have worked to make any of those companies a success?

I can guarantee you one thing, not one single USMB wingnut complaining about diversity has helped build any of those companies.

As if that's a requirement, might I add that Germany, and Japan have nearly as many notable companies as the U.S.A, just they do so with much lower populations.....

Oh Wait!
`

As if that's a requirement, might I add that Germany, and Japan have nearly as many notable companies as the U.S.A, just they do so with much lower populations.....

They do? Name them.

Then leave.

You leave, the U.S.A was founded as a White nation as the U.S Founding Fathers immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only free Whites of good character are to become U.S citizens.

I’m really trying hard to wrap my head around it all....how exactly do Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity? Can someone articulate that to me?
It’s seems as though all the data strongly suggests otherwise...no?
Is the data racist?
Is Japan fucking themselves...Would they be kicking a bunch more ass if they imported millions from Mexico, Central and South America? If so, someone should let them know.

How'd that zero diversity work out for Japan in ww2?

We had Native American code talkers and Jew refugees making nuke bombs.
Hahahaha, yeah, Timmy, you slobbering buffoon, diversity won WWII for us.

troops-in-front-of-arc_paris_btjg5j.jpg

Racist whites segregated the army . Too bad it wasn't all white, since it was the evil white mans world war. Do you just have a bloodlust gene or something ?

Our involvement in the World Wars was a resu of Jewish machinations. Don't buy all the pap you are fed, dope.

Is this the idiotic racists and antisemites forum? What a bunch of stormfront refugee losers.

Then leave.

You leave, the U.S.A was founded as a White nation as the U.S Founding Fathers immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only free Whites of good character are to become U.S citizens.

Today the United States is not a white nation and it's also not nor has it ever been a fascist country either so bye.

I’m really trying hard to wrap my head around it all....how exactly do Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity? Can someone articulate that to me?
It’s seems as though all the data strongly suggests otherwise...no?
Is the data racist?
Is Japan fucking themselves...Would they be kicking a bunch more ass if they imported millions from Mexico, Central and South America? If so, someone should let them know.

How'd that zero diversity work out for Japan in ww2?

We had Native American code talkers and Jew refugees making nuke bombs.
Hahahaha, yeah, Timmy, you slobbering buffoon, diversity won WWII for us.

troops-in-front-of-arc_paris_btjg5j.jpg

Racist whites segregated the army . Too bad it wasn't all white, since it was the evil white mans world war. Do you just have a bloodlust gene or something ?

Our involvement in the World Wars was a resu of Jewish machinations. Don't buy all the pap you are fed, dope.

Is this the idiotic racists and antisemites forum? What a bunch of stormfront refugee losers.

USMB has welcomed them with open arms simply by doing nothing.

Oh Wait!
`

They do? Name them.

Japan has Sony, Honda, Panasonic, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nintendo, Nissan, and Subaru to name a few of the biggies.

Germany has Siemens, Volkswagen, Porsche, Mercedes, Teen Mobile, Adidas, Hugo Boss, and BMW to name a few of the biggies.

--------------------------------------- Suicide rates of Japanese kids , so what ?? And Japan survives and moves ahead at a slower pace even with a Suicide rate that is mentioned but really has nothing to do with Japan and its homogeneous society except maybe in your dreams Markle .

So what? You falsely tried to point out the superiority of Japan over the United States and I took issue with that opinion and pointed out FACTS.

Oh Wait!
`

They do? Name them.

Japan has Sony, Honda, Panasonic, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nintendo, Nissan, and Subaru to name a few of the biggies.

Germany has Siemens, Volkswagen, Porsche, Mercedes, Teen Mobile, Adidas, Hugo Boss, and BMW to name a few of the biggies.

How many of those companies are mono-racial?

Hugo Boss? Subaru? You're comparing them to Google and Amazon?

As I said in my post before the one you quoted
#295: How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity again?
Asians, UNLIKE all other minorities (except Jews as well) have higher IQ's, and lower crime rates, and are Net winners for this country.

If you want to give credit to others for taking the jobs White American created/invented... those are jobs anyone could do.. obviously.

Blacks and Browns inordinately populate our prisons and are a large net drag on the country economically.....
Just as they are in their own Failed State ****holes.
Which is why they ARE here.

Despite their resources, (of especially Africa) there aren't any Black or Brown first world countries.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back