How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity again?

and Austria , rich as it may be , i think that Austria is being flooded with muslim - syrian refugees so much that Austrian authorities tell school girls to dress in a way that won't tempt the refugees to rape them Flopper .
Where did anybody get the idea Austria was a very rich country. If wealth is measured by wealth of each adult, Austria ranks about 25th in world. If measured by GDP they're about 28th.

The latest figures I have found show there about 20,000 Syrian refugees in Austria out of a population of 8.7 million. That's about 1 Syrian refugee for every 500 Austrians or about .2% of population. I wouldn't call that flooding the country with Syrians.

No it’s not. You say you support free speech, but then you don’t. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that, you’re even dumber than I thought.

There is no obligation on the part of the sponsor to actually pull their ads. That’s their choice. They may pull ads because they don’t want to be associated with the hate speech.

It is a vile, but common tactic of radical Progressives. They pathetically even attack their perceived enemies way by which they earn a living. That's just wrong. That is the sheer desperation of the far left.

and its Bavaria not Austria but i don't believe that their is much difference between Austria , Bavaria and Germany . ---
and Austria , rich as it may be , i think that Austria is being flooded with muslim - syrian refugees so much that Austrian authorities tell school girls to dress in a way that won't tempt the refugees to rape them Flopper .
Where did anybody get the idea Austria was a very rich country. If wealth is measured by wealth of each adult, Austria ranks about 25th in world. If measured by GDP they're about 28th.

The latest figures I have found show there about 20,000 Syrian refugees in Austria out of a population of 8.7 million. That's about 1 Syrian refugee for every 500 Austrians or about .2% of population. I wouldn't call that flooding the country with Syrians.
-------------------------- sorry , i musta misread Flopper !!

If young Americans violently attacked the Jewish owned press in this country, however that might occur, I'd be right there with them. You people are poison. I've been reading some Mein Kampf. Like everything else you people touch, we've been lied to about Mr. Hitler, too. Everything he wrote that I've read so far rings true as fuck. Meanwhile, CNN stinks to high heaven of Jewish lies.

I have no interest in playing your childish game. At least make an effort to grow up.

i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg

I’m really trying hard to wrap my head around it all....how exactly do Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity? Can someone articulate that to me?
It’s seems as though all the data strongly suggests otherwise...no?

Bunch of bullshit pushed on us by pussy demorats, Most cannot stand there own race much less a bunch of :ahole-1: who cannot speak English of hate your guts anyway. If you want to see another culture go visit there country.

If young Americans violently attacked the Jewish owned press in this country, however that might occur, I'd be right there with them. You people are poison. I've been reading some Mein Kampf. Like everything else you people touch, we've been lied to about Mr. Hitler, too. Everything he wrote that I've read so far rings true as fuck. Meanwhile, CNN stinks to high heaven of Jewish lies.

I have no interest in playing your childish game. At least make an effort to grow up.

i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg
:boo_hoo14:

No it’s not. You say you support free speech, but then you don’t. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that, you’re even dumber than I thought.

There is no obligation on the part of the sponsor to actually pull their ads. That’s their choice. They may pull ads because they don’t want to be associated with the hate speech.

It is a vile, but common tactic of radical Progressives. They pathetically even attack their perceived enemies way by which they earn a living. That's just wrong. That is the sheer desperation of the far left.

So those calls to boycott the NFL because players were taking a knee during the playing of the National anthem came from left wingers? Gee, I thought they came from President Trump.

And the boycott of the Dixie Chicks when W was President was also left wingers?

And that boycott of Starbucks after they announced they were hiring 10,000 refugees was started by left wingers.

Who knew?

for Catholic built societies see S. america and some parts of 'europe' . In south america see starving 'venezuelans' chasing a cow through a grassy field so they can kill it with rocks and sticks for a steak dinner . Video is on 'youtube' . And for really nasty stuff , see some of muslim built 'arabia' and the middle east Ben .

LOL, Switzerland, Austria, and Ireland are all Catholic, and among the most rich nations in the entire World.
Not really.
Ireland and Austria are predominately Catholic
Switzerland is not. 36.5% Roman Catholic
Only Switzerland and Ireland are among the 15 wealthiest countries.
These Are the Richest Countries in the World
Religion in Switzerland - Wikipedia

You forgot to mention that Catholicism is the dominant faith in Switzerland, and that many of the Agnostics, and Atheists there are also from a Catholic background....

A.) World Bank put Austria as 13th in Per Capita Income GDP.

B.) A good deal of the roughly top 25 are minor areas with small populations, which are oil rich like Qatar, Brunei, and Kuwait.

C.) Being in the top 25 out of roughly 200 countries is in fact very rich.

D.) Austria according to median household income divided by the population (Per Capita median household income)
was ranked #13, or about 3.49 X higher than the World average...

Worldwide, Median Household Income About $10,000

Last edited:
and its Bavaria not Austria but i don't believe that their is much difference between Austria , Bavaria and Germany . ---

-------------------------- sorry , i musta misread Flopper !!

There's big differences politically, Austria's among the most right wing countries in Europe, Germany much the opposite...

mornin SOB !! Hey , I'm mostly looking at Catholic built countries south of the USA that i am familiar with . And its obvious that they suck with their Saints , pope and Mary worship eh . And then i note that the USA [best country in the world] was Protestant built from its very beginnings by a small Group of very White Male Protestants from a very small area of the British Isles . I'm not really familiar with Catholic Poland , Ireland , Switzerland and Africa as those backwaters aren't really significant in the world today . And then Germany is polluting its lands with muslims and doing it on purpose . Africa has always been a mess . Poland is still recovering from 'communism' [for how many years :afro: now] . Yeah , Protestant America is where it is AT since America was founded and established by Protestants SOB .

Many of the most educated, intelligent, and wealthiest states in the U.S.A are the ones with the most Catholics like Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Jersey.

Compare that to the most Protestant states like Alabama, West Virginia, and Mississippi....
------------------------------------------- and i think that the North Eastern States you mention just above as being Wealthy and Rich are the most Anti Gun , anti Freedom , pro law and pro regulation areas in the USA . Also add New York , California and other Coastal Western states and note that they are being filled up with Catholic - mexican - south american third worlders who will eventually vote SOB .

While it's true that the North-Eastern states behave much different.

Land / development regulations are actually good things, explain how having over-development with empty buildings all over the place is a benefit to greater society?

Explain how big ugly signs in front of shopping centers are a benefit to greater society

Explain how developing pristine wilderness all into condos is a benefit to greater society?

If we'd just kept out Roger Williams and his ilk, this could have truly become God's Great Nation.
They shoulda shot Asser Levy in the head when he stepped foot in North America then sent him back with a note: FAIR WARNING
That was the Dutch. But once we accepted tolerance of all religions, turning our backs on the original views of the Blessed Puritans ... our Christian Nation was doomed to become the shining beacon of liberty
-------------------------------- so mistakes may have been made after Americas Founding Ben . My only point is that it was White , male Protestants that built the Foundations , Laws , Constitution , Bill of RIGHTS and other building blocks for the USA Ben .
I understand that, and it's true. But imo you are presuming some lack of diversity among white male protestants, when in fact they were a diverse lot themselves. For example, Roger Williams was perhaps the first "American" abolitionist. He'd have been tarred and feathered in the southern colonies if he proposed emancipating slaves. The Puritans fled England because - essentially - they wanted a state religion in that they opposed Elizabethan tolerance of papists. Penn and the Quakers had a similar background in intolerance, even though the Puritans in America persecuted early Quakers, only coming around to "accommodation" later.
-------------------------------------------------------- won't argue as it looks like simply having Protestant White Males provides enough Diversity as Protestant White Males that formed this Greatest Nation ever known have differing opinions or Diversity of Thought and they work from that Diversity Ben .

So, if you're White Protestants of America were so great without diversity? Why did they import so many Blacks, Hispanics, and others?

It seems somebody’s whole xenophobia act is really just a cover for rabid anti-Catholic bigotry.

What a panoply of irrational fear and hatred we have here.

They shoulda shot Asser Levy in the head when he stepped foot in North America then sent him back with a note: FAIR WARNING
That was the Dutch. But once we accepted tolerance of all religions, turning our backs on the original views of the Blessed Puritans ... our Christian Nation was doomed to become the shining beacon of liberty
-------------------------------- so mistakes may have been made after Americas Founding Ben . My only point is that it was White , male Protestants that built the Foundations , Laws , Constitution , Bill of RIGHTS and other building blocks for the USA Ben .
I understand that, and it's true. But imo you are presuming some lack of diversity among white male protestants, when in fact they were a diverse lot themselves. For example, Roger Williams was perhaps the first "American" abolitionist. He'd have been tarred and feathered in the southern colonies if he proposed emancipating slaves. The Puritans fled England because - essentially - they wanted a state religion in that they opposed Elizabethan tolerance of papists. Penn and the Quakers had a similar background in intolerance, even though the Puritans in America persecuted early Quakers, only coming around to "accommodation" later.
-------------------------------------------------------- won't argue as it looks like simply having Protestant White Males provides enough Diversity as Protestant White Males that formed this Greatest Nation ever known have differing opinions or Diversity of Thought and they work from that Diversity Ben .

So, if you're White Protestants of America were so great without diversity? Why did they import so many Blacks, Hispanics, and others?
--------------------------------------------- mornin SOB , ALL i ever said was that White Male PROTESTANTS from a very small area of the world built the USA from the very beginning and that is historical fact . And the USA is the Best and only superpower and most powerful nation in the world that the world relies on to save them [see the airlift in Germany after we and Allies destroyed Germany in ww2 plus our rebuilding of Japan] Also mistakes have been made in the USA as Protestants are not perfect . I also pointed out falling down Societies built by Catholics that i am familiar with in S. America . And who can argue that 'south america' isn't a falling down group of third world countries or nations built by Catholics and built right on Americas door step . ----------- in closing , it is true that Columbus , a Catholic i suppose got the ball rolling in the New World with his Discovery of the New World in 1492 SOB !!

so when will you Poles escape the affects of Communism and how long has it been since you Poles started escaping SOB ??

--------------------------------------------- mornin SOB , ALL i ever said was that White Male PROTESTANTS from a very small area of the world built the USA from the very beginning and that is historical fact . And the USA is the Best and only superpower and most powerful nation in the world that the world relies on to save them [see the airlift in Germany after we and Allies destroyed Germany in ww2 plus our rebuilding of Japan] Also mistakes have been made in the USA as Protestants are not perfect . I also pointed out falling down Societies built by Catholics that i am familiar with in S. America . And who can argue that 'south america' isn't a falling down group of third world countries or nations built by Catholics and built right on Americas door step . ----------- in closing , it is true that Columbus , a Catholic i suppose got the ball rolling in the New World with his Discovery of the New World in 1492 SOB !!

Hispanics aren't White Catholics, just like Jamaicans aren't White Protestants....

A lot of Hispanics coming to the U.S.A are becoming Pentecostal, anyways..

so when will you Poles escape the affects of Communism and how long has it been since you Poles started escaping SOB ??

Poland's looking better all the time, on the other hand not a single Protestant nation looks anything but worse, and more diverse all the time...

Poland's IQ, and PISA scores are slightly higher than the U.S.A, while Poland's murder rate is well below that of the U.S.A.

Personally I wouldn't say the U.S.A is so great anymore.....

Hispanics aren't White Catholics, just like Jamaicans aren't White Protestants....

A lot of Hispanics coming to the U.S.A are becoming Pentecostal, anyways..
--------------------------------------------------- I don't know but would think that many coming to the USA from Islands or S.american countries are Catholic or a mix of Catholic , aztec , inca , santa muerte and chicken killing , jibber jabber tribal religions since 'Catholic democrat teddy kennedy' and democrats redid USA Immigration policy in 65 or 66 SOB .

Last edited:

Poland's looking better all the time, on the other hand not a single Protestant nation looks anything but worse, and more diverse all the time...

Poland's IQ, and PISA scores are slightly higher than the U.S.A, while Poland's murder rate is well below that of the U.S.A.

Personally I wouldn't say the U.S.A is so great anymore.....
----------------------------------------------------------- looking better all the time eh ?? Well tell Poland to be nice to the USA or we might kick Polands azz or let the Russians or 'muslims' kick Poland azz SOB .

Forum List

Back