How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

We gee you fail to notice that you didn't post a link or talk about the chart from YOUR point of view why did you post it in the first place?

It isn't data until you post the source for it.

Your science illiteracy is easy to see.
Do you believe the widely available data describing the absorption spectrum of CO2 is accurate?

Do you believe the widely available data describing the absorption spectrum of CO2 is accurate?

Since you didn't post the link to the alleged data, I can't take it seriously.

Your head is made of Swiss cheese for memory since I have posted numerous times about the well-known CO2 absorption spectra and far better ones than your unsourced chart.

:rolleyes:

Do you remember when you thought you had me with that generations question and I answered and then crickets from you. Good times.

You mean when you agreed when I showed that a beneficial mutation could spread very quickly
through a group?

What about it?

As I recall it went something like this...

And then I laughed.

Why would you laugh? Had I changed my position on punctuated equilibrium?

1644700780651.png

1644700753470.png

Or, was it that 11 generations was too long for a mutation to spread in significant numbers?

Why would you laugh? Had I changed my position on punctuated equilibrium?

View attachment 600628

View attachment 600627

Or, was it that 11 generations was too long for a mutation to spread in significant numbers?
I don't believe you know what you believe as you seem to be arguing against punctuated equillibrium and natural selection. Are you a fundie per chance? Tell you what, have a think and get back to me when you know what you believe. Fair enough?

I don't believe you know what you believe as you seem to be arguing against punctuated equillibrium and natural selection.

There you go, letting your feelings show again.

Are you a fundie per chance?

What have I posted anywhere that would give you that impression?

Forum List

Back