How do we know the Bible is true?

God does not care about your sex life. Rules were set before you were to manage your minor flesh being. You can put yourself into subjection whenever and however you like. That is the really cool thing about God we are allowed to make choices and we are also allowed to suffer or rejoice at those choices we make concerning these little flesh gardens we are suppose to maintain.

Well, now, one one hand, you are telling me that god doesn't care about my sex life, and on the same paragraph you are telling me that if I make the wrong choices about sex, he will see that I am punished.

So, which is it?
I said the rules were set long before you were. If you subject your self it is on you. That is the way it goes for those who sleep in the dust of the earth. So you condemn your self and not one single person out there has to be in agreement with what you do to yourself. When you go out of your own box and impose that on another then that other person gets to have a say. It really is pretty simple.

Nice spin, but I stand by my statement. God has a creepy obsession about my sex life. On the other hand, I have no interest whatsoever in his.
Per your own twisted view. If Jehovah wanted your breath could be taken in a moment but again 'you sleep in the dust of the earth'. You condemn yourself. So you are nothing more than the spiritually dead; basically you are walking 'worm' food (worm- generations) at the moment. You and many others think to the flesh. It happens and I have no intent on telling you what you can't do to yourself because as I said the rules were written before you were.

LOL, darkness is your path and you just can't get a handle on being fully responsible for your own actions whatever they may be. You like it where your at but your mind every once in awhile says what if and your own personal serpent goes around seeking and gazing.

Well, now, one one hand, you are telling me that god doesn't care about my sex life, and on the same paragraph you are telling me that if I make the wrong choices about sex, he will see that I am punished.

So, which is it?
I said the rules were set long before you were. If you subject your self it is on you. That is the way it goes for those who sleep in the dust of the earth. So you condemn your self and not one single person out there has to be in agreement with what you do to yourself. When you go out of your own box and impose that on another then that other person gets to have a say. It really is pretty simple.

Nice spin, but I stand by my statement. God has a creepy obsession about my sex life. On the other hand, I have no interest whatsoever in his.
Per your own twisted view. If Jehovah wanted your breath could be taken in a moment but again 'you sleep in the dust of the earth'. You condemn yourself. So you are nothing more than the spiritually dead; basically you are walking 'worm' food (worm- generations) at the moment. You and many others think to the flesh. It happens and I have no intent on telling you what you can't do to yourself because as I said the rules were written before you were.

LOL, darkness is your path and you just can't get a handle on being fully responsible for your own actions whatever they may be. You like it where your at but your mind every once in awhile says what if and your own personal serpent goes around seeking and gazing.

I admit that the weight of my doubts quadifry repeatedly until I can hardly stand the pressure. When I feel that I have reached my limit, I tend to solidify the fluidity of the the burden, and solicify the square root of the trimodifuiccation, until the blessings of gravity modifies the nucleus of the framis.

Forum List

Back