How do we know when Trump is telling the truth

Trump has been caught in more lies in the first 4 months of his presidency than most Presidents are caught in their entire term or terms.
How can we tell when he is telling the truth.

I am sure that those who voted for him are happy with his Supreme Court appointee. He has signed many executive orders rolling back government regulations.
But are you not embarrassed about his lack of character, his bombastic style, his narcissism, his teen like insecurity, his continual lying, his lack respect or loyalty to those who work for him.
What lies?

Trump has been caught in more lies in the first 4 months of his presidency than most Presidents are caught in their entire term or terms.

I am sure that those who voted for him are happy with his Supreme Court appointee. He has signed many executive orders rolling back government regulations.
But are you not embarrassed about his lack of character, his bombastic style, his narcissism, his teen like insecurity, his continual lying, his lack respect or loyalty to those who work for him.
Every time he speaks.

There must be a lot of liars then who contradict Trump's statements on Comey and Russia. Heck, Trump even contradicts himself.

We had obama, which he proved without a shadow of a doubt an enemy to real Americans. Not the snowflakes like yourself.
You live in a world full of rainbows and unicorns but sometime in the future you're going to find out that the world is not that way at all

You are probably one of those people that believe that everyone no matter where they come from other background has a right to come here illegally or otherwise but you will be the first one crying out for justice when something or someone you love is destroyed by these terrorist you'll be blaming those who protect this country when it was you yourself the brought these things on by you're irresponsible actions

We had obama, which he proved without a shadow of a doubt an enemy to real Americans. Not the snowflakes like yourself.
You live in a world full of rainbows and unicorns but sometime in the future you're going to find out that the world is not that way at all
17757290_1045264488951986_1687039453523550674_n.jpg

That would be you, I live in reality.

You are probably one of those people that believe that everyone no matter where they come from other background has a right to come here illegally or otherwise but you will be the first one crying out for justice when something or someone you love is destroyed by these terrorist you'll be blaming those who protect this country when it was you yourself the brought these things on by you're irresponsible actions
Who are you answering? jknowgood or ElmerMudd?

Amazing how Hillary supporters hate liars........mind boggling.

Hillary lied; Bill lied more; Trump makes them look like amateur liars, even truth tellers

Hillary lied; Bill lied more; Trump makes them look like amateur liars, even truth tellers

emot-flashfap.gif

I believe we should have secure borders but i feel at least 90% of the illegals trying to enter the USA are better human beings than Donald Trump

Probably when he said he grabs pussies and loves to fuck women.
Better than you my man, that likes to fuck men, or a transgendered.
P
I believe in border security. I believe a wall is a waste of money. There are better less expensive ways to make the border more secure.
I believe we should crack down on the businesses that hire illegals. The majority of illegals would not come if there were not jobs.
I believe in sending back every illegal who commits a serious crime.
I believe we should provide a path to citizenship for those illegals who have proven to be productive and contributing to our society.

You are watching too much DNC TV.
Forget the politics, you have no problem with Trump's lack of character.
I assume you probably act the same way Trump does.
Trump is a buffoon, just like Obama. Thing is people like you think Obama was great, thus proving you are duped by the DNC media.
I do believe Obama was a very good President, not a perfect President but very good.
I also believe Obama was a very good human being.
I feel Trump is a disgusting human being. You can be a disgusting human being and a decent President ; Bill Clinton is an example.
But so far it appears Trump will be as bad a President as he is a human being.

You are watching too much DNC TV.
Forget the politics, you have no problem with Trump's lack of character.
I assume you probably act the same way Trump does.
Trump is a buffoon, just like Obama. Thing is people like you think Obama was great, thus proving you are duped by the DNC media.
I do believe Obama was a very good President, not a perfect President but very good.
I also believe Obama was a very good human being.
I feel Trump is a disgusting human being. You can be a disgusting human being and a decent President ; Bill Clinton is an example.
But so far it appears Trump will be as bad a President as he is a human being.
You are terribly wrong. Did you get this way by believing what you hear from the DNC media?

MSM reporting on Obama was overwhelmingly favorable. MSM reporting on Trump is overwhelmingly negative. Do you think this may have affected you?

Forum List

Back