How do we make certain the candidates don't get the questions in advance.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Lots of people think the Bride of Wacostein was told in advance what her questions would be. Since lester Holt is a super lib like all TV newsreaders, it's very possible So lets put each of say 100 questions on a piece of paper and put them all in a fishbowl and then let each candidate pull out a question and read it out loud themselves.

In fact it wouldn't hurt if we let the candidates read all 100 questions beforehand.

lester holt has been a republican since 2003 is what I've read on him....

I actually think it would be a better debate if they each knew the questions and could take time to prepare and present their plans concisely etc.... it's not suppose to be a ''gotcha!'', it's our chance as citizens to hear their plans and solutions to issues we care about that relate to the presidency position they are seeking.

"How do we make certain the candidates don't get the questions in advance"
We cannot, she's got them....

The "questions" are obvious so what the hell are you worried about? This isn't a chemistry exam. They know what people are likely to ask. Americans are so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "questions" are obvious so what the hell are you worried about? This isn't a chemistry exam. They know what people are likely to ask. Americans are so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the dummie. It is by no means obvious what questions will be asked. I was sure there would be questions about immigration on monday but there weren't any. THINK

I actually think it would be a better debate if they each knew the questions and could take time to prepare and present their plans concisely etc.... it's not suppose to be a ''gotcha!'', it's our chance as citizens to hear their plans and solutions to issues we care about that relate to the presidency position they are seeking.

That would be ok as long as the two are allowed to argue back and forth about the issue.

You're the dummie. It is by no means obvious what questions will be asked. I was sure there would be questions about immigration on monday but there weren't any. THINK
So? They will be asked in the next one. Did Aleppo come up? It will. The debt? Sure. Trump's racism? Absolutely. Hillary's email? You bet. It isn't fucking rocket science to read what people are concerned about and have an answer prepared. The issues are obvious. They aren't asking who won the Triple Crown of 1911.

I did too, however there were no surprise questions asked in the debate, nothing out of left field. THINK, that's what Trump should start doing.

Forum List

Back