Zone1 How do you think they should promote diversity in collage?

How should diversity be promoted at collage?

• By favoring people based on race.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By changing the behavior of colored people, so they will more likely be accepted to collage.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Since Whites are about 65 % of the US population they should be 65% of the jail and prison inmates.
We need to keep the quotas fair in every way don't we?
Crime isn't based on quotas, moron. If a particular demographic stops committing the majority of crimes, that demographic will not be over represented in the criminal justice system.

Crime isn't based on quotas, moron. If a particular demographic stops committing the majority of crimes, that demographic will not be over represented in the criminal justice system.
Whites commit the most crimes. Therefore, they are under represented in jails and prisons.

Whites commit the most crimes.
Linkie? BTW, I didn't say a word about which race, moron. Do you have a guilty conscience, racist? Also, according to the FBI, whites are charged with 68% of violent crime and they, according to you comprise 65% of the population. Also according to you, blacks comprise 14% of the population and they are charged with 28% of violent crime--hmmmmmm. Table 43

Linkie? BTW, I didn't say a word about which race, moron. Do you have a guilty conscience, racist? Also, according to the FBI, whites are charged with 68% of violent crime and they, according to you comprise 65% of the population. Also according to you, blacks comprise 14% of the population and they are charged with 28% of violent crime--hmmmmmm. Table 43
Whites commit the most crimes. Any info that contradicts that is NOT accurate.

I don't think that "diversity" should be promoted in college. I think it's good enough to simply not to fight against diversity. In other words don't unfairly discriminate.

You are talking about America of the 50s and early 60s. Let me remind you what century you are in. Like slavery, those conditions do not exist anymore. You are beating a dead horse.
Many conditions we would like to forget about are still with us.
Slavery still exists due to a clause in the 13th Amendment---it's why prisoners can be forced to work for 35 cents an hour.
Also, de jour segregation no longer exists, but de facto segregation still exists.

Forum List

Back