How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Straight Republican Party line. FUCK ALL DISGUSTING MEXICRATS

I read that and this is what comes to mind....
shepherd-crook.jpg

I’m totally fine with that...new times call for all to pick their side...stand in the middle making no difference is fucking gay.

I will vote republican except my House member he is really a democrat that used the republican party to get elected, the good old boy system said he didn't have enough points for the dem ticket.

Another illustration of how meaningless "party" is. One of my local elections is for Sheriff. Last time out he ran as a Republican. The time before that he ran as a Democrat. Same guy, same job. I don't know if he's got a party this year or if so which one.
I voted democrat for sheriff as I liked the incumbent. Eventually he quit running now it is a toss up.

I'll vote along party lines for the first time in my life. After witnessing what the democrats tried to do
to Kavanaugh for no more than political expediency, I do not want to be associated in any way with
that party. I will remain an Independent, but will not vote for a democrat again.

So you're voting straight Composition Fallacy ticket.
Nice.
NO troll, he's voting against criminals like you.

Not surprised you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is. Even after you spend so much time swimming in it.

shepherd-crook.jpg

I’m totally fine with that...new times call for all to pick their side...stand in the middle making no difference is fucking gay.

"Gay" huh.

So lemme get this straight, no pun intended...... declining to obediently follow along with the prescribed Duopoly and instead making independent choices......................... is "gay".

Thanks for clearing that up, Lemming.

I'll vote along party lines for the first time in my life. After witnessing what the democrats tried to do
to Kavanaugh for no more than political expediency, I do not want to be associated in any way with
that party. I will remain an Independent, but will not vote for a democrat again.

Nice.

Not surprised you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is. Even after you spend so much time swimming in it.
Start a thread on it, why dontchya? The party which you are quite familiar with has a stench to it. It has never been more evident.

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name

I do try to avoid even knowing party affiliations but if I find that a candidate belongs to neither D nor R I will admit I take it as a point in their favor. :thup:
I agree, the big parties are so full of corruption... id love to see an independent wave crash hard. I’m afraid we need to do something about our campaign finance system for that to happen though

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name
I will never vote for a goddam crime loving America hating democrat. You're the idiot.
Just listen to yourself... total puppet. What a joke

Nice.

Start a thread on it, why dontchya? The party which you are quite familiar with has a stench to it. It has never been more evident.

Actually I don't see a need to start a thread on a logical fallacy that has existed as long as human thought has. Where would that even go? "Breaking News"?

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

So lemme get this straight, no pun intended...... declining to obediently follow along with the prescribed Duopoly and instead making independent choices......................... is "gay".

When the independent choices have no chance at the end of the day? Yup it is gay. Might as well not vote.

Nice.

Actually I don't see a need to start a thread on a logical fallacy that has existed as long as human thought has. Where would that even go? "Breaking News"?
Then why bring it up? Obviously, it has captivated you, have a discussion on it.

View attachment 220838

I do try to avoid even knowing party affiliations but if I find that a candidate belongs to neither D nor R I will admit I take it as a point in their favor. :thup:
I agree, the big parties are so full of corruption... id love to see an independent wave crash hard. I’m afraid we need to do something about our campaign finance system for that to happen though

As long as the Duopoly has an audience willing to pretend the red puppets and the blue puppets are really entirely different things and are not at all set up by the same puppeteer, we're pretty much doomed to stay in that puppet show with the exit doors locked.

Said it before, saying it again: political parties should be chartered, like a corporation. Twenty years, non-renewable. After 20 years you cease to exist whether you accomplished anything or not. Out the door, scram.

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

When the independent choices have no chance at the end of the day? Yup it is gay. Might as well not vote.
Change is never a result of non action

Nice.

Then why bring it up? Obviously, it has captivated you, have a discussion on it.

You're IN a discussion on it. And actually --------- you started it.

View attachment 220838

Said it before, saying it again: political parties should be chartered, like a corporation. Twenty years, non-renewable. After 20 years you cease to exist whether you accomplished anything or not. Out the door, scram.
That’s an interesting idea. What would prevent them from just renaming themselves?

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

Change is never a result of non action
Then keep punching, bro

The last republican I voted for was GWB in 2000 Soon after I said never again Since then I've been true to that This year will be no different The leader of the Repub party is a vile bully a tax cheat and pervert and no one supporting him will get my vote ,,Never mind how he's fuk'ed with my taxes in NY

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

They have no chance at the end of the day because everyone has been trained not to vote for them...

Here is the circle of logic that befalls third party candidates...

third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...

It is an endless cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies

I vote Republican. If no Republicans are on the ballot I don't vote. I vote no on all the propositions. I don't need to know what they are.

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

They have no chance at the end of the day because everyone has been trained not to vote for them...

Here is the circle of logic that befalls third party candidates...

third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...

It is an endless cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies
I have to look at reality and where the money flows.....which is part of the reality.
This government of our is entrenched in a two party system with an appearance
of multiple parties. If a third party emerged, it would siphon votes from one party or another party
giving one party a major edge. I know, I know, it doesn't have to be like that, but reality
says it does. Ross Perot comes to mind and IMO handed Clinton the presidency.

Forum List

Back