How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote Republican. If no Republicans are on the ballot I don't vote. I vote no on all the propositions. I don't need to know what they are.

So if a proposition to shoot pot smokers in the face came up you'd vote "no".

Straight Republican Party line. FUCK ALL DISGUSTING MEXICRATS

I read that and this is what comes to mind....
shepherd-crook.jpg

I’m totally fine with that...new times call for all to pick their side...stand in the middle making no difference is fucking gay.

"Gay" huh.

So lemme get this straight, no pun intended...... declining to obediently follow along with the prescribed Duopoly and instead making independent choices......................... is "gay".

Thanks for clearing that up, Lemming.
When the independent choices have no chance at the end of the day? Yup it is gay. Might as well not vote.

They have no chance at the end of the day because everyone has been trained not to vote for them...

Here is the circle of logic that befalls third party candidates...

third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...

It is an endless cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies

iu

In my state there isn’t much difference between the R’s and the D’s...other than how many inches their lips are from Trump’s ass. I will likely vote for Manchineel, he has been good for our state. For other state races we have some good third party potentials.

shepherd-crook.jpg

I’m totally fine with that...new times call for all to pick their side...stand in the middle making no difference is fucking gay.

"Gay" huh.

So lemme get this straight, no pun intended...... declining to obediently follow along with the prescribed Duopoly and instead making independent choices......................... is "gay".

When the independent choices have no chance at the end of the day? Yup it is gay. Might as well not vote.

They have no chance at the end of the day because everyone has been trained not to vote for them...

Here is the circle of logic that befalls third party candidates...

third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...third party candidates cannot win because nobody well vote for them...I am not going to vote 3rd party because they cannot win...

It is an endless cycle of self-fulfilling prophecies
I have to look at reality and where the money flows.....which is part of the reality.
This government of our is entrenched in a two party system with an appearance
of multiple parties. If a third party emerged, it would siphon votes from one party or another party
giving one party a major edge. I know, I know, it doesn't have to be like that, but reality
says it does. Ross Perot comes to mind and IMO handed Clinton the presidency.

That's a Presidential election, which involves the Electrical College, the ONLY time your "reality" works that way. That's not a factor in ANY other election.

And your analysis is flawed. Bush was hugely unpopular by then and Perot drew support from both "sides". Enough to take 19% of the popular vote yet zero of the EC.

But this is not a Presidential election year so that's not even a factor at all.

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

Again, we’re in new times...voting down the middle is a signal that one stands for nothing...Why vote? Stay home and masturbate to make better use of your time.
I’ve noticed though; you middle grounders are way too smart for party affiliation just like you’re way too smart to believe in God. You folks are super smart muthafuckers....just ask you.

I'll vote along party lines for the first time in my life. After witnessing what the democrats tried to do
to Kavanaugh for no more than political expediency, I do not want to be associated in any way with
that party. I will remain an Independent, but will not vote for a democrat again.

So you're voting straight Composition Fallacy ticket.
Nice.
NO troll, he's voting against criminals like you.

Not surprised you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is. Even after you spend so much time swimming in it.
Start a thread on it, why dontchya? The party which you are quite familiar with has a stench to it. It has never been more evident.
I find both parties carry a rank stench and the more moderate sane ones have either been driven out or will be.

In my state there isn’t much difference between the R’s and the D’s...other than how many inches their lips are from Trump’s ass. I will likely vote for Manchineel, he has been good for our state. For other state races we have some good third party potentials.

OK so I had to look up "Manchineel"....

The manchineel tree is a species of flowering plant in the spurge family. It is native to tropical southern North America and northern South America. -- Wiki

Actually that sounds like a good plan. I think I'll vote for Cashew.

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

Again, we’re in new times...voting down the middle is a signal that one stands for nothing...Why vote? Stay home and masturbate to make better use of your time.
I’ve noticed though; you middle grounders are way too smart for party affiliation just like you’re way too smart to believe in God. You folks are super smart muthafuckers....just ask you.

I think you're trying to say we're not blind sheep who just automatically fall into a hive.

Guilty as charged. :desk:

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

OK so I had to look up "Manchineel"....

The manchineel tree is a species of flowering plant in the spurge family. It is native to tropical southern North America and northern South America. -- Wiki

Actually that sounds like a good plan. I think I'll vote for Cashew.
:lmao: damn that autocorrect...how did it come with that?

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

I think you're trying to say we're not blind sheep.

Guilty as charged.

Yeah let’s go with that spin...sounds good.
Remember though...stand for nothing and fall for anything.

shepherd-crook.jpg

"Gay" huh.

I think you're trying to say we're not blind sheep.

Guilty as charged.

Yeah let’s go with that spin...sounds good.
Remember though...stand for nothing and fall for anything.

Umm... that doesn't work. Because the opposite is true.

Republican...for the first time in my life. No Dem will get a mark from me.

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name
Voting for "independent thinkers" is voting for an agenda you despise. Only idiots vote for candidates from the other party. Do you want the judiciary committee controlled by people you despise?

Utterly moronic.

There is a Libertarian on the ballot every state office that is on the ballot this year, they will all get my vote.

Sadly there is not one for our Rep so I am not sure yet how I will vote on that.
Yeah, you go right ahead and do that. I strongly encourage it.

I have neither a Senator nor a Governor up for election so it's all Congress and local offices. As usual I'll study the candidates irrespective of party (if any), pick my choices and go into the booth with that list. I never vote for a party.

Sure you will.

I have neither a Senator nor a Governor up for election so it's all Congress and local offices. As usual I'll study the candidates irrespective of party (if any), pick my choices and go into the booth with that list. I never vote for a party.

Sure you will.

Sure I will. It's what I do. You on the other hand will go in there, pull the curtain and then yell "HEY! THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"

I will vote the way I always do - CONSERVATIVE

Which means I’ll be voting on all three ballot questions: Yes, No, and No.

I will vote for the Republican candidate for US Senator. He’s a borderline Conservative but far better than the current **** holding the office. I also know he will not win.

I will not vote for any candidate for Governor or US Representative in Congress or State Representatives; as there are no Conservative candidates on the ballot for those offices.

Last edited:
Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name
Voting for "independent thinkers" is voting for an agenda you despise. Only idiots vote for candidates from the other party. Do you want the judiciary committee controlled by people you despise?

Utterly moronic.
There is no “other party” for me because I’m not a puppet who gets spoon fed what I believe. I agree with elements of both parties and disagree with elements of both parties.

It’s funny you think I’m a moron when you vote purely for political party power and not for your personal ideals. Cut the string dude.

View attachment 220838

Utterly moronic.
So for you it is party over principles?

If you like, please tell us why

Feel free to discuss, or throw rocks, as you think best...

I will be proudly casting my first vote in Pennsylvania for Louis Barletta.

He really has an honest face, the work he has done previously in the work on Illegal Aliens in Hazleton is superb, I think he'll make a great senator.

Forum List

Back