How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a Libertarian on the ballot every state office that is on the ballot this year, they will all get my vote.

Sadly there is not one for our Rep so I am not sure yet how I will vote on that.
Yeah, you go right ahead and do that. I strongly encourage it.

I do not need your encouragement to not be a mindless sheep. Just reading your post make me so damn happy not to be one.

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name
Voting for "independent thinkers" is voting for an agenda you despise. Only idiots vote for candidates from the other party. Do you want the judiciary committee controlled by people you despise?

Utterly moronic.
So for you it is party over principles?
The Democrat party has no principles. Would you vote for a Nazi because he had "principles?"

There is a Libertarian on the ballot every state office that is on the ballot this year, they will all get my vote.

Sadly there is not one for our Rep so I am not sure yet how I will vote on that.

I do not need your encouragement to not be a mindless sheep. Just reading your post make me so damn happy not to be one.
I'm not trying to dissuade you. Please vote Libertarian

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name
Voting for "independent thinkers" is voting for an agenda you despise. Only idiots vote for candidates from the other party. Do you want the judiciary committee controlled by people you despise?

Utterly moronic.
The Democrat party has no principles.

It also doesn't exist. Can't have principles if you don't exist.

View attachment 220838

Utterly moronic.
The Democrat party has no principles. Would you vote for a Nazi because he had "principles?"

It also doesn't exist. Can't have principles if you don't exist.
Exactly, which is why I never vote Democrat.

Your every post makes me want to vote Libertarian, as it keeps me from being identified with sheep like you.

Your every post makes me want to vote Libertarian, as it keeps me from being identified with sheep like you.
I've already said that I'm perfectly happy to have you vote Libertarian. I'm vehemently agreeing with your decision. What are you arguing about?

Voting down the middle always sounds macho and it looks cool on paper...BUT are you being purposeful with your vote? Simple question.

Voting down the middle always sounds macho and it looks cool on paper...BUT are you being purposeful with your vote? Simple question.

Who the fuck votes down the middle?

As for your question, yes, very much so.

I've already said that I'm perfectly happy to have you vote Libertarian. I'm vehemently agreeing with your decision. What are you arguing about?

I am not arguing at all, I am explaining how happy I am not to be a mindless partisan sheep like you.

You are happy I am voting Libertarian and I am happy not to be a mindless partisan sheep...we are both happy!

There’s nothing up my sleeve...nothing trivial about this. Voting Libertarian is voting down the middle...it’s a waste of fucking time. ALL sane people know this. Now carry on with the clever “sheep” bit.

I have always looked for the best candidate with no concern for Party affiliation.

After the last 2 despicable years of Obstructing, seditious, treasonous, despicable Democrats, culminating in this attempt to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh, I will do something I have never done in my life -

I will be voting Republican, straight party ticket.

99% of the Democrats have proven themselves to be little more than a cancer that needs to be eradicated from within our government.

There’s nothing up my sleeve...nothing trivial about this. Voting Libertarian is voting down the middle...it’s a waste of fucking time. ALL sane people know this. Now carry on with the clever “sheep” bit.

Libertarians are not the middle, they are to the right of both the GOP and the DNC.

Voting for the less shitty piece of shit is also a waste of time...they say insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...that is what our two party system is.

I am not arguing at all, I am explaining how happy I am not to be a mindless partisan sheep like you.

You are happy I am voting Libertarian and I am happy not to be a mindless partisan sheep...we are both happy!
Why do you keep telling me that every time I endorse your decision?

Why do you keep telling me that every time I endorse your decision?

What is so confusing for you?

We are both happy, is that not good enough for you?

If you like, please tell us why

Feel free to discuss, or throw rocks, as you think best...

=======================================================

As for me...

On the Federal level:

In Illinois, both Senate Seats are Democratic ( Durbin, Duckworth ), and neither is up for grabs this year.

I'm voting (D) for my incumbent Congress-critter...

I disagree with him strenuously on both Illegal Aliens and the Gay Mafia Agenda...

But I agree with him on Social Security, Medicare and much of the social services programming and the safety net..

Besides, he's an educated fellow who far out-classes and out-runs the local Pub TrumbBots...

On the State level:

I'm voting (D) for Governor... I voted (R) last time and the guy turned out to be a Major Bust...

I don't like the Dem "lock" on Springfield, but at least they'll get $hit done, with a Dem in Da Mansion...

I'll probably just make it unanimous and vote (D) for State-level Reps and Judges and such riff-raff.

----------------------------

It's time to re-introduce some Legislative checks-and-balances against a runaway Executive, so...

Even though I despise Democrats and Republicans in almost equal measure, I'll choose Poison D this year rather than Poison R.
Apparently 5 of us here so far will vote mixed.

I would like to see GOP Senators and DEM Representatives win.

So that's how I will be voting.

I live in a redneck state however and they always vote GOP no matter what. They even voted for Trump.

So my mixed vote will only be cancelled out half way.

For Senate my fellow state residents will agree with me.

For the U.S. House they won't.

Libertarians are not the middle, they are to the right of both the GOP and the DNC.

Voting for the less shitty piece of shit is also a waste of time...they say insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...that is what our two party system is.

Haha...right.
See, most of America isn’t as smart as you Libertarians...that’s why we have and will probably always have a two party system. Make yourself useful and vote but value your time, stay home and jack off if you’re gonna vote Libertarian. Again, nothing complicated here.

Haha...right.
See, most of America isn’t as smart as you Libertarians...that’s why we have and will probably always have a two party system. Make yourself useful and vote but value your time, stay home and jack off if you’re gonna vote Libertarian. Again, nothing complicated here.

We have a two party system because America is filled with sheep like you that cannot think for themselves.

Haha...right.

We have a two party system because America is filled with sheep like you that cannot think for themselves.

Again, the sheep bit is cool and funny and macho and noble and intellectual....BUT our vote matters...tell us how yours does. We’re standing by.

Forum List

Back