How Does A Slave Go From Slavery To Being A Productive Member of Society?

You posted this in the wrong sub-forum. This should be in the history sub-forum. Slavery ended over 150 years ago.
General means general, i.e. just about anything.
While I do agree with you, why section off the discussion forum into sub-forums then?
Wrong forum. This post belongs in 'Announcements and Feedback'. :04:
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How do slaves go from that to being a "true American?"

How did it happen? How should it happen? Did it actually happen?
Before blacks voted democrat, they had some of the top school raking, held 22 House of Representatives, first female millionaire was a black woman. They had strong families and were assimilating just fine... then democrats came in and fcuked it all up
Were they voting right after slavery?

Where exactly does your account begin?

Before blacks voted democrat, they had some of the top school raking, held 22 House of Representatives, first female millionaire was a black woman. They had strong families and were assimilating just fine... then democrats came in and fcuked it all up

Many were as you know blacks were free and owned slaves.. some even breeded blacks to sell.
The first female millionaire who was black, died in 1918
And blacks in the four largest cities in America created 4 schools and the students were testing higher then most whites in prestigious schools .

Gibberish?

We're all debt slaves. Each and every one of us. Well, unless we're in the one percent.

The way outta that, the way to choke out the master and get back to keeping the fruits of our labor, unfortunately, cannot be spoken.

SPEAK for yourself,,

there are many people that are debt free and have no worries from debt

I suggest you listen to dave ramsey to see how you can be debt free too.

SPEAK for yourself,,

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Report back on how it works out.

Last edited:
SPEAK for yourself,,

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Repirt back on how it works out.

doesnt mean I'm not debt free,,,

SPEAK for yourself,,

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Report back on how it works out.
lol.

That was sort of what I was thinking.

There really are two levels to that argument. Sure, personal finance can make a person not think about it, if they are financially well off, but, debt is still built into the currency.

SPEAK for yourself,,

lol.

That was sort of what I was thinking.

There really are two levels to that argument. Sure, personal finance can make a person not think about it they are financially well of, but, debt is still built into the currency.

could you explain how that is so??

So you're a big fan of Nat Turner I take it?

Ah, the slave rebellion. That's a good topic. It ended up making it far, far worse on them, though. The free blacks, particularly.

It'd be safe to say I'm a fan of Nat's courage, irrelevant of the outcome. Live free or die, I always say.

SPEAK for yourself,,

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Repirt back on how it works out.

You might be debt free. . . .

But. . . . .

You are living off the fat of the land. If you do not understand why the Roman Empire put less and less valuable metal in their coinage, or why the currency of the U.S., is more and more debased every year, you seem to not care that the ship that carries you, is sinking just so that you can live the high life.

Noice.

SPEAK for yourself,,

But. . . . .

You are living off the fat of the land. If you do not understand why the Roman Empire put less and less valuable metal in their coinage, or why the currency of the U.S., is more and more debased every year, you seem to not care that the ship that carries you, is sinking just so that you can live the high life.

Noice.

well I do live on a farm that provides a lot of my food, and the funny thing is it keeps coming back every yr without any outside input,,just have to put a little elbow grease into it,,
not sure if this is the high life but its a good life

and sorry but no ship carries me,,,

Ah, the slave rebellion. That's a good topic. It ended up making it far, far worse on them, though.

It'd be safe to say I'm a fan of Nat's courage, irrelevant of the outcome. Live free or die, I slways say.

iu

To the Non-Slaveholders of the South:
A Plan for the Abolition of Slavery (1858)

Lysander Spooner – Plan for the Abolition of Slavery

Ah, the slave rebellion. That's a good topic. It ended up making it far, far worse on them, though.

It'd be safe to say I'm a fan of Nat's courage, irrelevant of the outcome. Live free or die, I slways say.

iu

this meme proves ignorance is bliss,,,

well I do live on a farm that provides a lot of my food, and the funny thing is it keeps coming back every yr without any outside input,,just have to put a little elbow grease into it,,

That's how I grew up. Not a farm, per se, but 144 acres of prime mountin real estate with a spring within walking distance of the front door, a beautiful trout river right next to it and a garden the size of two football fields.

It doesn't get much better than that. And that's not to mention all of the wild berries, nut and fruit trees, game and peaceful bliss.

It still sits there today, the same way.

SPEAK for yourself,,

But. . . . .

Noice.

Oh?

You don't use any governmental or any of private economic services that depend on the economy of this nation?

Strange that. I wonder how you are posting on this forum. . . . :eusa_think:

iu

You are blissful in your ignorance, is that it?

SPEAK for yourself,,

But. . . . .

Noice.

Oh?

You don't use any governmental or any of private economic services that depend on the economy of this nation?

Strange that. I wonder how you are posting on this forum. . . . :eusa_think:

thats not debt, those are services I paid or pay for

iu

You are blissful in your ignorance, is that it?
NOPE

Forum List

Back