🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life

It has demanded that I be on it's side in the race arena. It's embarrassed me, as some whites are embarrassed by being associated with the KKK.
No it hasn't...the hate faction of the tea party is demanding you choose a side so you can be their puppet in the race baiting and hate.

It has demanded that I be on it's side in the race arena. It's embarrassed me, as some whites are embarrassed by being associated with the KKK.

Is that all? Or did you leave out other stuff for the sake of brevity?

People treat you the way you treat them so no, I have never been affected by black racism.

Because of the way they vote, tee potty nutters do a lot more damage to themselves and the country.

No it hasn't...the hate faction of the tea party is demanding you choose a side so you can be their puppet in the race baiting and hate.
lol yes it has. Black racism has been around since before I was even born. The tea party didn't even exist when I first went to the US.

But feel free to speak for yourself. :)

I agree with you ClosedCaption.
I don't think black racism has affected this white guy too much. For one reason, the black community is bogged down under the weight of its own high school drop outs, prisoners, joblessness, poverty,hatred for each other, drugs, violence, broken families, etc.
Black racism has helped destroy the black community but hasn't effected the white community that much except on an individual basis if you happen to be a white person in a black neighborhood. In terms of societal harms however, the black community has been too fractured by liberal policies to really effect the average white/Hispanic/Asian American.

Is that all? Or did you leave out other stuff for the sake of brevity?
Go ahead and address these first. :)

I would love too except I dont know anyone that demands whites be on the KKK's side.
That would be the KKK demands whites be on their side, for an appropriate comparison.

And it's to, not too. :)

The high crime rate, repeated claims that whites are out to get blacks, the incessant whine that cops are murdering blacks for the fun of it, all these effect my ability to openly arm myself, to know that I will continue to be able to purchase weapons of my choice per the 2nd Amendment. The crime rate and the destruction of the American black family means that housing prices are effected for all citizens as are taxes to support large police forces. Prices at the market are effected in numerous markets by race baiting thugs like Sharpton and Jackson blackmailing Companies and international business for money. Which directly effects me.

Since I live in a Military town I do not have a problem with mixed neighborhoods but in most locals outside military bases mixed neighborhoods are effected by the high crime rate among black youth and gang activity. This effects insurance rates for all.

Before the "great society" black families were hard working and highly cohesive. Since the Dems destroyed that family structure and work ethic this Country has a crime problem in epidemic proportions from blacks.

Some definitions

Prejudice is an irrational feeling of dislike for a person or group of persons, usually based on stereotype. Virtually everyone feels some sort of prejudice, whether it's for an ethnic group, or for a religious group, or for a type of person like blondes or fat people or tall people. The important thing is they just don't like them -- in short, prejudice is a feeling, a belief. You can be prejudiced, but still be a fair person if you're careful not to act on your irrational dislike.

Discrimination takes place the moment a person acts on prejudice. This describes those moments when one individual decides not to give another individual a job because of, say, their race or their religious orientation. Or even because of their looks (there's a lot of hiring discrimination against "unattractive" women, for example). You can discriminate, individually, against any person or group, if you're in a position of power over the person you want to discriminate against. White people can discriminate against black people, and black people can discriminate against white people if, for example, one is the interviewer and the other is the person being interviewed.

Racism, however, describes patterns of discrimination that are institutionalized as "normal" throughout an entire culture. It's based on an ideological belief that one "race" is somehow better than another "race". It's not one person discriminating at this point, but a whole population operating in a social structure that actually makes it difficult for a person not to discriminate.

Comedian Gives A Perfect Explanation Of Why Theres No Such Thing As Racism Against White People New Video

The high crime rate, repeated claims that whites are out to get blacks, the incessant whine that cops are murdering blacks for the fun of it, all these effect my ability to openly arm myself, to know that I will continue to be able to purchase weapons of my choice per the 2nd Amendment. The crime rate and the destruction of the American black family means that housing prices are effected for all citizens as are taxes to support large police forces. Prices at the market are effected in numerous markets by race baiting thugs like Sharpton and Jackson blackmailing Companies and international business for money. Which directly effects me.

Since I live in a Military town I do not have a problem with mixed neighborhoods but in most locals outside military bases mixed neighborhoods are effected by the high crime rate among black youth and gang activity. This effects insurance rates for all.

Before the "great society" black families were hard working and highly cohesive. Since the Dems destroyed that family structure and work ethic this Country has a crime problem in epidemic proportions from blacks.

Yea sarge they knew their place right? Especially in the south where their good friend Jim crow was

A Look at the Myth of Reverse Racism

RaceandHistory.com A Look at the Myth of Reverse Racism

Yea sarge they knew their place right? Especially in the south where their good friend Jim crow was

A Look at the Myth of Reverse Racism

RaceandHistory.com A Look at the Myth of Reverse Racism
Your need to be in the right causes you to write in the past tense. What was, back then, what they knew, etc.

This conversation is based on the here and now.

Most members of the military act like good citizens, there are of course exceptions but they don't last long in the military. Ones family also acts as good citizens also as misbehaving on a military base or over seas will result in the Military member being punished and separated if it continues. So most members of the military are reasonable sane people that act civilized.

Forum List

Back