🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life
I've been bullied, assaulted, gang beaten, stolen from and passed over for promotion.

that was all before the 90's

now I have to hear that any white person that kills a black person is a hate crime, but if a group of blacks murder a random white person with hammers its not a hate crime.

the government went from trying to level the playing field to openly discriminating against white people

obama, holder, sotomayor are all openly racist

What proof do you have that it was racism and not a good ol fashioned robbery?

Or why you blame racism for a lack of promotion? Could it be that you didnt deserve it?
So you call bullshit and since I can't link my life, you will just call be a liar, just like every other leftist does when they ask the same question and I give the same answer.

blacks took hammers to a white guy, that was defending his wife, but it's not a race crime b/c you are a vile evil little leftist fuck.

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life
I've been bullied, assaulted, gang beaten, stolen from and passed over for promotion.

that was all before the 90's

now I have to hear that any white person that kills a black person is a hate crime, but if a group of blacks murder a random white person with hammers its not a hate crime.

the government went from trying to level the playing field to openly discriminating against white people

obama, holder, sotomayor are all openly racist

What proof do you have that it was racism and not a good ol fashioned robbery?

Or why you blame racism for a lack of promotion? Could it be that you didnt deserve it?
So you call bullshit and since I can't link my life, you will just call be a liar, just like every other leftist does when they ask the same question and I give the same answer.

blacks took hammers to a white guy, that was defending his wife, but it's not a race crime b/c you are a vile evil little leftist fuck.

I didnt call bullshit girlfriend I ask you a simple question then you went all Sybil on me.

Yes!! Thats the stuff...tell me more about how perpetual victimhood!!! Mmmm hmmm....Maybe they wont add up to much because you keep excusing their behavior and not taking responsibility! Right?

Am I doing it right?

LMAO...fuck outta here

If by "doing it right" you mean making it obvious what you are all about by mocking the experiences of a child simply because he is white, I would say you have succeeded in every possible way.

Yes!! Thats the stuff...tell me more about how perpetual victimhood!!! Mmmm hmmm....Maybe they wont add up to much because you keep excusing their behavior and not taking responsibility! Right?

Am I doing it right?

LMAO...fuck outta here

If by "doing it right" you mean making it obvious what you are all about by mocking the experiences of a child simply because he is white, I would say you have succeeded in every possible way.

How's it feel? Doesnt it feel different when you are on the receiving end?

and I am sorry you are too stupid to get past that enormous chip on your shoulder that acts to explain away all your shortcomings.

It must be crippling to be indoctrinated from birth in a mind set that always blames whitey for the fact you don't amount to much. Get past your sense of perpetual victimhood and the off-putting nature of your enormously angry racist attitudes towards everybody who is not black and who knows -- you might actually take that first step towards becoming something.

So go cry in a bucket about perpetual victimhood while you regal us of stories of better homes, life and money if "only it wasnt for those black guys" excuse. Sorry you dont add up to much and blame others for it.

There is no more RABID, HYPER, ULTRA RACIST race on the planet than BLACKS, PERIOD.

Considering how absolutely low Closedcaption is willing to go in order to play his game of "get whitey", I would say at least he agrees.

Or how about ask some whites that didn't get into a college, or didn't get that job, or didn't get that promotion because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

Well since white women and asians benefit from AA more than Blacks I wonder why you skip 1st and 2nd to place blame on 3rd
White women? Prove it.

And don't forget to address all the other examples I gave as well.

Sally Kohn Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others TIME.com

Tim Wise Is Sisterhood Conditional White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action
So you post some leftist opinion piece, and some old study by unmentioned entities dating back to 1995 as PROOF?

Sorry, but that's a double fail. You failed to prove anything with facts, and you conveniently avoided addressing the multiple other examples I gave of black hyper racism and the glaring double standard were all suppose to blindly ignore.

There is no more RABID, HYPER, ULTRA RACIST race on the planet than BLACKS, PERIOD.

Considering how absolutely low Closedcaption is willing to go in order to play his game of "get whitey", I would say at least he agrees.
I would say that true to being a prog, he'd never admit the obvious if it goes against the leftist talking points they all are given in their group think sessions.

I just followed your lead sweetie. Suddenly you realize how low it is once your bullshit is repeated back to you.

Or how about ask some whites that didn't get into a college, or didn't get that job, or didn't get that promotion because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

Well since white women and asians benefit from AA more than Blacks I wonder why you skip 1st and 2nd to place blame on 3rd
White women? Prove it.

And don't forget to address all the other examples I gave as well.

Sally Kohn Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others TIME.com

Tim Wise Is Sisterhood Conditional White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action
So you post some leftist opinion piece, and some old study by unmentioned entities dating back to 1995 as PROOF?

Sorry, but that's a double fail. You failed to prove anything with facts, and you conveniently avoided addressing the multiple other examples I gave of black hyper racism and the glaring double standard were all suppose to blindly ignore.

You failed to prove it's wrong. You can't. Post data that counters mine. You can't. Fail

I would say that true to being a prog, he'd never admit the obvious if it goes against the leftist talking points they all are given in their group think sessions.

You're having a hard time with staying how black racism had effected your life. Seems like it's justa talking point whites use to cry about.... something they just don't know what

black racism affects whites every single day by their constant whining, bitching, complaining and draining the system (tax payers money).

So, there are no black citizens who pay taxes?

I am one of many who do pay.Can you calculate to an approximate number how much less in taxes you would have paid last year. if it was not for "black racism"?

I tried to after reading your statement and was not sure where to start.

Forum List

Back