🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

I wish someone could show me how terrible black racism has effected their life. Its a constant cry here but when asked what happened I think the totality of it is that whites feelings are hurt therefore its racist
Why don't you ask a few people that have fallen victim to this bull shit, you pathetic race pimping whore...

I dont see racism there. Thats just assault

Or how about ask some whites that didn't get into a college, or didn't get that job, or didn't get that promotion because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

Well since white women and asians benefit from AA more than Blacks I wonder why you skip 1st and 2nd to place blame on 3rd

Or how about ask some whites that didn't get into a college, or didn't get that job, or didn't get that promotion because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

Well since white women and asians benefit from AA more than Blacks I wonder why you skip 1st and 2nd to place blame on 3rd
White women? Prove it.

And don't forget to address all the other examples I gave as well.

White women? Prove it.

Sally Kohn Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others TIME.com

Tim Wise Is Sisterhood Conditional White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

I wish someone could show me how terrible black racism has effected their life. Its a constant cry here but when asked what happened I think the totality of it is that whites feelings are hurt therefore its racist
Why don't you ask a few people that have fallen victim to this bull shit, you pathetic race pimping whore...

I dont see racism there. Thats just assault

You're a liar.

When a white person attacks a black person is that racism?

White women? Prove it.

Tim Wise Is Sisterhood Conditional White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

White women? Prove it.

White Women and Affirmative Action Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents - racismreview.com

White women? Prove it.
According to the United States Labor Department, the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action are white women. The Department of Labor estimated that 6 million white women workers are in higher occupational classifications today than they would have been without affirmative action policies.
Source:
White Women and Affirmative Action Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents - racismreview.com

So you do get it!

You can't eliminate racism no more than you can fart a rainbow. I just asked you why you thought it was racist? I don't know is an acceptable answer also.

Are you saying telling someone to get over it shows a lack of empathy? I agree

Of course I get it that you have not yet evolved past the point where you simply reflect back ten times the bigotry that you have ever received.

An evolved person learns the lesson from racist assholes by not becoming one. The unevolved justifies their own racism based upon that of others.

So you do get it!

You can't eliminate racism no more than you can fart a rainbow. I just asked you why you thought it was racist? I don't know is an acceptable answer also.

Are you saying telling someone to get over it shows a lack of empathy? I agree

Of course I get it that you have not yet evolved past the point where you simply reflect back ten times the bigotry that you have ever received.

An evolved person learns the lesson from racist assholes by not becoming one. The unevolved justifies their own racism based upon that of others.

I'm sorry that you expect better treatment than what you give. Take your priviledge and shove it up your ass. What you give is what you get dummy.

Not sorry

How black racism affects me:

I live in Oakland, CA, and before that Berkeley and San Francisco. Black racism is used as a Cause Celebre for Communists and Anarchists to justify their terrorism, vandalism, and looting of the community. They wish to destroy civil order and society to replace it with their fantasy utopia. Hence, anything that can gin up a protest by an aggrieved group proves them the pretext for their violence.

I'm sorry that you expect better treatment than what you give. Take your priviledge and shove it up your ass. What you give is what you get dummy.

Not sorry

and I am sorry you are too stupid to get past that enormous chip on your shoulder that acts to explain away all your shortcomings.

It must be crippling to be indoctrinated from birth in a mind set that always blames whitey for the fact you don't amount to much. Get past your sense of perpetual victimhood and the off-putting nature of your enormously angry racist attitudes towards everybody who is not black and who knows -- you might actually take that first step towards becoming something.

I live in Oakland, CA, and before that Berkeley and San Francisco. Black racism is used as a Cause Celebre for Communists and Anarchists to justify their terrorism, vandalism, and looting of the community. They wish to destroy civil order and society to replace it with their fantasy utopia. Hence, anything that can gin up a protest by an aggrieved group proves them the pretext for their violence.

I lived just downhill from the Mormon Temple for quite a few years. There are many things I miss about living in Oakland (Taqueria Morelia, Shin Shin , Nan Yang and other great restaurants), but the level of hostility of so many blacks who hate whites isn't one of them.

And how does that affect you again? You have to witness it?

Scuze me - when freeways and streets are blocked with protestors, when businesses are trashed, when public transportation is detained...all of those things affect law abiding people.

Currently, we're avoiding going into downtown and uptown due to the frequent fake peaceful protests. They always end up in looting and vandalism, and we'd rather not be caught up in that. It's a form of terrorism. If you can't see that, then so be it.

Not sorry

and I am sorry you are too stupid to get past that enormous chip on your shoulder that acts to explain away all your shortcomings.

No whats better is hearing your shortcomings and blaming it on your family member getting beat up.

It must be crippling to be indoctrinated from birth in a mind set that always blames whitey for the fact you don't amount to much. Get past your sense of perpetual victimhood and the off-putting nature of your enormously angry racist attitudes towards everybody who is not black and who knows -- you might actually take that first step towards becoming something.

Tell me more how you couldve had a better paying job if only your family member knew how to protect themselves! I'd like to read that again while I think about your objection to perpetual victimhood :rofl:

Scuze me - when freeways and streets are blocked with protestors, when businesses are trashed, when public transportation is detained...all of those things affect law abiding people.

Currently, we're avoiding going into downtown and uptown due to the frequent fake peaceful protests. They always end up in looting and vandalism, and we'd rather not be caught up in that. It's a form of terrorism. If you can't see that, then so be it.

Sorry that has nothing to do with racism, white people were out there blocking traffic to.

Sorry that has nothing to do with racism, white people were out there blocking traffic to.

Clearly you don't grok my original post in this thread. Too bad.

Tell me more how you couldve had a better paying job if only your family member knew how to protect themselves! I'd like to read that again while I think about your objection to perpetual victimhood :rofl:

yes, a small kid with a physical disability up against a half dozen much larger kids is the problem here for not being able to protect himself.

You have made it quite clear what kind of creature you are , and it isn't because of the color of your skin. It's because of your racist hatred.

yes, a small kid with a physical disability up against a half dozen much larger kids is the problem here for not being able to protect himself.

You have made it quite clear what kind of creature you are , and it isn't because of the color of your skin. It's because of your racist hatred.

Yes!! Thats the stuff...tell me more about how perpetual victimhood!!! Mmmm hmmm....Maybe they wont add up to much because you keep excusing their behavior and not taking responsibility! Right?

Am I doing it right?

LMAO...fuck outta here

Forum List

Back