🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life

This should be interesting. Being old enough to have experienced real institutionalized racism, which included being denied service in public establishments, having my parents told that they could not buy a home in a certain part of town, and having relatives who are still living who experienced Jim Crow and legitimate fear of the KKK, it is obvious that actual "racism" has been convieniently redefined.

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life

This should be interesting. Being old enough to have experienced real institutionalized racism, which included being denied service in public establishments, having my parents told that they could not buy a home in a certain part of town, and having relatives who are still living who experienced Jim Crow and legitimate fear of the KKK, it is obvious that actual "racism" has been convieniently redefined.
Yes it has. Back in those days, it was acceptable for whites to be racist.

In the here and now, only blacks can be racists. Because, so the current reasoning goes, since blacks were the victims of racism back then, it's only right that whites are the victims now.

In the here and now, only blacks can be racists. Because, so the current reasoning goes, since blacks were the victims of racism back then, it's only right that whites are the victims now.

But I asked you how were you the victim already and you said you felt like someone made you defend racists? Is there more that fits the "victim" label now?

What laws are in effect that mandate white people are not allowed to be served in any public establishment? Are not allowed to attend certain schools? Can be arrested for not relinquishing a seat to a black person on a public transportation vehicle? Cannot purchase a home in a certain neighborhood? I could go on, but I think you understand.

Racism purely defined is a belief in the inherent inferiority of a group of people with race being the determinant of that belief, and the above are laws that were in effect that supported the definition.

Of course you will likely state that this was "past tense". However, for those who are still here that clearly remember those laws being in effect, is is not as easy as just flipping a switch and saying "Ok, it's all good now, that was then and this is now".

So now in 2014 the very definition of racism has been redefined by a majority of the population that "feels" persecuted?

That's utter bullshit. IMO.

With that, I've said what I had to to say. Closed Caption started this thread and directed it to a specific audience. I do not wish to turn it in a different direction.

Last edited:

But I asked you how were you the victim already and you said you felt like someone made you defend racists? Is there more that fits the "victim" label now?
In all racism there are victims and victimizers, the oppressed and the oppressors. I will not stand on the side of either.

You?

What laws are in effect that mandate white people are not allowed to be served in any public establishment? Are not allowed to attend certain schools? Can be arrested for not relinquishing a seat to a black person on a public transportation vehicle? Cannot purchase a home in a certain neighborhood? I could go on, but I think you understand.

Racism purely defined is a belief in the inherent inferiority of a group of people with race being the determinant of that belief, and the above are laws that were in effect that supported the definition.

Of course you will likely state that this was "past tense". However, for those who are still here that clearly remember those laws being in effect, is is not as easy as just flipping a switch and saying "Ok, it's all good now, that was then and this is now".

So now in 2014 the very definition of racism has been redefined by a majority of the population that "feels" persecuted?

With that, I've said what I had to to say. Closed Caption started this thread and directed it to a specific audience. I do not wish to turn it in a different direction.
I'm well aware of how racism is defined, I'm more concerned with how it is expressed.

The rest of your post is apologist bullshit, explaining why you think it is acceptable to be a racist.

I don't think it is acceptable, so we can agree to disagree. :)

In all racism there are victims and victimizers, the oppressed and the oppressors. I will not stand on the side of either.

You?

You already did...

since blacks were the victims of racism back then, it's only right that whites are the victims now.

And I'm simply asking what happened that made you feel like a victim?

I'm well aware of how racism is defined, I'm more concerned with how it is expressed.

The rest of your post is apologist bullshit, explaining why you think it is acceptable to be a racist.

I don't think it is acceptable, so we can agree to disagree.

Apoligist bullshit to you, and truth for someone who saw real racism at work first hand.

Now you are resorting to twisting what I stated to suit your own agenda, junior.:dance:

I do not condone racism, and do not believe that ANY race of people to be inferior.

Last edited:

You?

You already did...

since blacks were the victims of racism back then, it's only right that whites are the victims now.

The inherent racism that is rampant in the black American culture. Who wants to be known as a racist? Besides black American racists such as yourself, that is.

Apoligist bullshit to you, and truth for someone who saw real racism at work first hand.

Now you are resorting to twisting what I stated to suit your own agenda, junior.:dance:

I do not condone racism, and do not believe that ANY race of people to be inferior.
You said black racism is not as bad as past white racism.

Do you sing, too?

You?

You already did...

The inherent racism that is rampant in the black American culture. Who wants to be known as a racist? Besides black American racists such as yourself, that is.

So is there anything that happened that made you feel like a victim? or you just said it because it sounded compelling

You?

You already did...

So is there anything that happened that made you feel like a victim? or you just said it because it sounded compelling
I understand you like talking in circles. Me, not so much. :)

How does black racism affect you US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do you sing, too?

Now you're just flat out lying. I said no such thing. I stated that "for those who have lived through racism when it was legally enforced, that it is not easy as flipping a switch to forget it."

Nowhere in that statement did I justify any kind of racism.

You are now beginning to appear to be a disingenuous manipulative fool, who is only posting in this thread to play semantics, which explains why you will not give a direct answer to the OP.

Do you sing, too?

Now you're just flat out lying. I said no such thing. I stated that "for those who have lived through racism when it was legally enforced, that it is not easy as flipping a switch to forget it."

You are now beginning to appear to be a disingenuous manipulative fool, who is only posting in this thread to play semantics, which explains why you will not give a direct answer to the OP.
I see you don't appreciate being called a racist, even for a couple of posts on a message board. Now put yourself into TODAY'S white population and try to empathize with how they might feel about hearing it for all their lives. :)

I wish someone could show me how terrible black racism has effected their life. Its a constant cry here but when asked what happened I think the totality of it is that whites feelings are hurt therefore its racist

I wish someone could show me how terrible black racism has effected their life. Its a constant cry here but when asked what happened I think the totality of it is that whites feelings are hurt therefore its racist
Jeez, dude. Are you really so simple minded as to say black racism doesn't affect white people? You might ask the victims of the knock-out game, or call this girl and ask her. BESIDES WHO WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KNOWN RACISTS BESIDES YOU?

UPDATED Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime in Bevo Neighborhood CBS St. Louis

Do you sing, too?

I see you don't appreciate being called a racist, even for a couple of posts on a message board. Now put yourself into TODAY'S white population and try to empathize with how they might feel about hearing it for all their lives. :)

I personally do not care at all if anyone calls me a racist, because I am not one.

What I do not appreciate is someone rewording a statement that I made to suit their own agenda.

To answer your request that I "put myself in today's white population", is not possible, just as it is not possible for you to envision what it was like to be black in America in the 1950's or even today

But I will offer one comment. I would say anyone who takes offense at being accused of something that they have not engaged in nor been a part of is hypersensitive and should be comfortable with who they really are.

Do you sing, too?

I personally do not care at all if anyone calls me a racist, because I am not one.

What I do not appreciate is someone rewording a statement that I made to suit their own agenda.

To answer your request that I "put myself in today's white population", is not possible, just as it is not possible for you to envision what it was like to be black in America in the 1950's or even today

But I will offer one comment. I would say anyone who takes offense at being accused of something that they have not engaged in nor been a part of is hypersensitive and should be comfortable with who they really are.
I know very well what it is to be black in America today. I lived in America for 25 years, became a naturalized citizen and had enough of your racist bullshit. Although all of my children are black Americans still living in America.

That you don't realize how hillbilly racist black Americans are doesn't surprise me in the least. Whiny, spoiled, and oppressive racists in every sense of the word. Rude, intimidating, bullies, a hate-spewing racist culture. All comfortable with who they are.

Enjoy your comfort. :)

Do you sing, too?

I know very well what it is to be black in America today. I lived in America for 25 years, became a naturalized citizen and had enough of your racist bullshit. Although all of my children are black Americans still living in America.

That you don't realize how hillbilly racist black Americans are doesn't surprise me in the least. Whiny, spoiled, and oppressive racists in every sense of the word. Rude, intimidating, bullies, a hate-spewing racist culture. All comfortable with who they are.

Enjoy your comfort. :)

ROFLMAO! So now, all of the sudden you are black? Judging from your posts, you are the whiny one here who has a racist agenda. That would explain your evasive reaction to the OP, and just because I won't buy into your B.S. now you are whining even more.

As far as so called "hillbilly racist black Americans" please feel to elaborate on what they are like And how their so called racism affected you. This should be entertaining.

Lastly sonny, one cannot be intimidated unless they allow themselves to be. Grow the hell up.

Forum List

Back