🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

I'm well aware of how racism is defined, I'm more concerned with how it is expressed.

The rest of your post is apologist bullshit, explaining why you think it is acceptable to be a racist.

I don't think it is acceptable, so we can agree to disagree.

Apoligist bullshit to you, and truth for someone who saw real racism at work first hand.

Now you are resorting to twisting what I stated to suit your own agenda, junior.:dance:

I do not condone racism, and do not believe that ANY race of people to be inferior.
You said black racism is not as bad as past white racism.

Do you sing, too?

Now you're just flat out lying. I said no such thing. I stated that "for those who have lived through racism when it was legally enforced, that it is not easy as flipping a switch to forget it."

Nowhere in that statement did I justify any kind of racism.

You are now beginning to appear to be a disingenuous manipulative fool, who is only posting in this thread to play semantics, which explains why you will not give a direct answer to the OP.
I see you don't appreciate being called a racist, even for a couple of posts on a message board. Now put yourself into TODAY'S white population and try to empathize with how they might feel about hearing it for all their lives. :)

I personally do not care at all if anyone calls me a racist, because I am not one.

What I do not appreciate is someone rewording a statement that I made to suit their own agenda.

To answer your request that I "put myself in today's white population", is not possible, just as it is not possible for you to envision what it was like to be black in America in the 1950's or even today

But I will offer one comment. I would say anyone who takes offense at being accused of something that they have not engaged in nor been a part of is hypersensitive and should be comfortable with who they really are.
Well except it never stops, we have heard now since 2008 anyone that criticizes Obama is just a racist. meanwhile we have the knock out game, assaults daily on whites by blacks, calls from blacks to kill whites and white police officers, and of course racist in charge Sharpton leading the charge. Blacks have terrorized Companies and international conglomerates with demands for money or harassment. THAT is racism.

• What, you need a specific incident and a criminal docket number?. I have seen what bigoted racist hateful pricks black males can be, I can't provide you the specifics. Blacks made a specific incident, A black man run over by a Denver RTD bus driver that was white, a racial incident without proof. It was carried on the local CBS new channel that same night, without any proof. Three young black men that never could have seen the incident were on thrust first on the 5 o'clock news blathering about the incident they never saw making polarizing statements about something they never could have seen. And I saw THAT. I don't know about the grand jury verdict, but I sure as hell DO NOT believe black witnesses anymore.

Do you sing, too?

Now you're just flat out lying. I said no such thing. I stated that "for those who have lived through racism when it was legally enforced, that it is not easy as flipping a switch to forget it."

You are now beginning to appear to be a disingenuous manipulative fool, who is only posting in this thread to play semantics, which explains why you will not give a direct answer to the OP.
I see you don't appreciate being called a racist, even for a couple of posts on a message board. Now put yourself into TODAY'S white population and try to empathize with how they might feel about hearing it for all their lives. :)

I personally do not care at all if anyone calls me a racist, because I am not one.

What I do not appreciate is someone rewording a statement that I made to suit their own agenda.

To answer your request that I "put myself in today's white population", is not possible, just as it is not possible for you to envision what it was like to be black in America in the 1950's or even today

But I will offer one comment. I would say anyone who takes offense at being accused of something that they have not engaged in nor been a part of is hypersensitive and should be comfortable with who they really are.
I know very well what it is to be black in America today. I lived in America for 25 years, became a naturalized citizen and had enough of your racist bullshit. Although all of my children are black Americans still living in America.

That you don't realize how hillbilly racist black Americans are doesn't surprise me in the least. Whiny, spoiled, and oppressive racists in every sense of the word. Rude, intimidating, bullies, a hate-spewing racist culture. All comfortable with who they are.

Enjoy your comfort. :)

ROFLMAO! So now, all of the sudden you are black? Judging from your posts, you are the whiny one here who has a racist agenda. That would explain your evasive reaction to the OP, and just because I won't buy into your B.S. now you are whining even more.

As far as so called "hillbilly racist black Americans" please feel to elaborate on what they are like And how their so called racism affected you. This should be entertaining.

Lastly sonny, one cannot be intimidated unless they allow themselves to be. Grow the hell up.
I'm one of them traitors to my race, self-hating black people. Of course if I was a "normal" black American I would hate white people and preach your gospel of racism.

Hillbilly black racism is the same a hillbilly white racism. Poor, uneducated, world ignorant, insecure, frightened of those different from you, inbred, clannish, etc.

I know very well what it is to be black in America today. I lived in America for 25 years, became a naturalized citizen and had enough of your racist bullshit. Although all of my children are black Americans still living in America.

That you don't realize how hillbilly racist black Americans are doesn't surprise me in the least. Whiny, spoiled, and oppressive racists in every sense of the word. Rude, intimidating, bullies, a hate-spewing racist culture. All comfortable with who they are.

ROFLMAO! So now, all of the sudden you are black? Judging from your posts, you are the whiny one here who has a racist agenda. That would explain your evasive reaction to the OP, and just because I won't buy into your B.S. now you are whining even more.

As far as so called "hillbilly racist black Americans" please feel to elaborate on what they are like And how their so called racism affected you. This should be entertaining.

Lastly sonny, one cannot be intimidated unless they allow themselves to be. Grow the hell up.
I'm one of them traitors to my race, self-hating black people. Of course if I was a "normal" black American I would hate white people and preach your gospel of racism.

Hillbilly black racism is the same a hillbilly white racism. Poor, uneducated, world ignorant, insecure, frightened of those different from you, inbred, clannish, etc.

So, where did I say that you are "self hating"?I would not know that for certain because I don't you personally. But if I were to judge you based on what you post, I would say that you lack maturity and objectivity, and that you have some unresolved anger issues with

American blacks in general, due your broad brush statements which are founded in this "hillbilly" theory that you continue to bring up. And being someone who claims to be intolerant of racism, your statements contradict that claim.

Last edited:

So, where did I say that you are "self hating"?I would not know that because I don't you. But if I were to judge you based on what you post, I would say that you lack maturity and objectivity, and that you have some unresolved anger issues with American blacks in general due your broad based statements.
I've heard it all before. And any issues I've had with that perverted culture have long since been resolved. If you can't see it, it's possible you're too close to it.

So, where did I say that you are "self hating"?I would not know that because I don't you. But if I were to judge you based on what you post, I would say that you lack maturity and objectivity, and that you have some unresolved anger issues with American blacks in general due your broad based statements.
I've heard it all before. And any issues I've had with that perverted culture have long since been resolved. If you can't see it, it's possible you're too close to it.

There are segments of every culture that has its opportunities for improvement. I have traveled outside of this country enough to have worked and socialized with different cultures. Where I have seen opportunity to contribute to positive change within MY circle of influence, I have done so.

But I have not and will not assign a negative label to an entire group of people like you are doing here.

There are segments of every culture that has its opportunities for improvement. I have traveled outside of this country enough to have worked and socialized with different cultures. Where I have seen opportunity to contribute to positive change within MY circle of influence, I have done so.

But I have not and will not assign a negative label to an entire group of people like you are doing here.
Maybe it's time you started. Virulent racism is only the biggest part of the problem. Getting murdered for wearing your ball cap the wrong way, walking through the wrong neighborhood on the way to a friend's house, accidentally turning down the wrong street, giving the wrong look, it's a mess and you should know it if you truly don't. Black Americans murder each other at alarming rates.

Apoligist bullshit to you, and truth for someone who saw real racism at work first hand.

Now you are resorting to twisting what I stated to suit your own agenda, junior.:dance:

I do not condone racism, and do not believe that ANY race of people to be inferior.

Do you sing, too?

Well except it never stops, we have heard now since 2008 anyone that criticizes Obama is just a racist.

Im not sure who you are "hearing" this from, because Obama gets plenty if criticism from non white Americans as well.

Including criticism by white Americans self appointed anti-white bogeymen, Jackson and Sharpton.

Do you sing, too?

Well except it never stops, we have heard now since 2008 anyone that criticizes Obama is just a racist.

Im not sure who you are "hearing" this from, because Obama gets plenty if criticism from non white Americans as well.

Including criticism by white Americans self appointed anti-white bogeymen, Jackson and Sharpton.
I told you, I lived in the states for 25 years and still visit a few times a year. I've had this conversation a thousand times with black Americans. They freely admit to the problems within their own culture. I know the code, you don't talk about this stuff in mixed company. Perhaps if more did, they could get to work trying to solve the real problems instead of blaming white people. Look at this thread title. It was meant for whites. THEY aren't the ones being harmed by black American culture, you are. THEY can wear their hats like they want, walk around their neighborhoods without fear of being murdered, drive where they like, wear the clothes they want, all that. Get with it, man.

Maybe it's time you started. Virulent racism is only the biggest part of the problem. Getting murdered for wearing your ball cap the wrong way, walking through the wrong neighborhood on the way to a friend's house, accidentally turning down the wrong street, giving the wrong look, it's a mess and you should know it if you truly don't. Black Americans murder each other at alarming rates.

I read the news, everday, multiple times a day. and I am actually on the board of directors of a non profit organization in Califorina that owns and leases and 10 group homes to provide foodvand shelter as well as provides educational resources and job training for reentry back into society for first time offenders, so I am probably "much closer" to it than you are. Some of the ex offenders are black, some are white and some are hispanic. But they all have one thing in common, a need for a second chance. So no, I am not capable of what you suggest. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. 84% of whites murdered are murdered by other whites, so does that mean that the percentage of whites who committed those crimes should be the benchmark for judging the entire population? Since the majority of white collar crime that accounts for literally billions of lost dollars annually is committed by whites that the majority be scrutinized as potential theives? How about
serial killers and mass murderers?

I read the news, everday, multiple times a day. and I am actually on the board of directors of a non profit organization in Califorina that owns and leases and 10 group homes to provide foodvand shelter as well as provides educational resources and job training for reentry back into society for first time offenders, so I am probably "much closer" to it than you are. Some of the ex offenders are black, some are white and some are hispanic. But they all have one thing in common, a need for a second chance. So no, I am not capable of what you suggest. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. 84% of whites murdered are murdered by other whites, so does that mean that the percentage of whites who committed those crimes should be the benchmark for judging the entire population? Since the majority of white collar crime that accounts for literally billions of lost dollars annually is committed by whites that the majority be scrutinized as potential theives? How about
If you want to avoid the true issues by quoting statistics, that's fine. We both know blacks murder blacks and account for over half the total murders in the US every year, despite their being only 13% of the population. I agree everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and good for you for providing that.

I lived in SoCal for many years. From LA, around Hoover and 58th, partied, worked, and knew people all over town, to lily white Orange County.

I told you, I lived in the states for 25 years and still visit a few times a year. I've had this conversation a thousand times with black Americans. They freely admit to the problems within their own culture. I know the code, you don't talk about this stuff in mixed company. Perhaps if more did, they could get to work trying to solve the real problems instead of blaming white people. Look at this thread title. It was meant for whites. THEY aren't the ones being harmed by black American culture, you are. THEY can wear their hats like they want, walk around their neighborhoods without fear of being murdered, drive where they like, wear the clothes they want, all that. Get with it, man.

There are neighborhoods like those that you speak of, and within those neighborhood's there are equally if not more good people than bad. If you have access to sattelite radio, try listening to Joe Madison weekdays at 6am eastern time. You will probably be astounded by how many people do talk in a live forum where a they productively discuss how to make a difference.

Complaining in this forum to a bunch of strangers about how much you dislike black Americans is not the way.

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life
I've been bullied, assaulted, gang beaten, stolen from and passed over for promotion.

that was all before the 90's

now I have to hear that any white person that kills a black person is a hate crime, but if a group of blacks murder a random white person with hammers its not a hate crime.

the government went from trying to level the playing field to openly discriminating against white people

obama, holder, sotomayor are all openly racist

If you want to avoid the true issues by quoting statistics, that's fine. We both know blacks murder blacks and account for over half the total murders in the US every year, despite their being only 13% of the population. I agree everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and good for you for providing that.

I lived in SoCal for many years. From LA, around Hoover and 58th, partied, worked, and knew people all over town, to lily white Orange County.

I sm.not avoiding any issues. I have found in this forum as most anonymous forums people often come here to gripe and vent about who they hate, but on rare occasions there might be a select few bright minds that are able to forge the link between civility and suggestive problem solving.

I sm.not avoiding any issues. I have found in this forum as most anonymous forums people often come here to gripe and vent about who they hate, but on rare occasions there might be a select few bright minds that are able to forge the link between civility and suggestive problem solving.
Sigh. I worked with a company (not FOR them) that helped inner city youth who wanted to get into my very competitive business. I interviewed hundreds over the years. I would say maybe 90% of them had attitudes, and acted like they were owed this very special chance at doing something with their lives. They simply weren't motivated to better themselves. Of the 10% I DID take a chance on, at least half of them didn't measure up. They didn't want to compete with those who were motivated. I gave MANY speeches trying to explain the importance of this opportunity, but by far most of them wanted to use the sista bullshit like we had some inside agreement, and they were going to get by.

You can spout all the common excuses you like, and undoubtedly some here will buy what you're selling. I never let my children use them, and I sure won't agree with you when you do. If you really want to have a conversation about the very real problems facing your people, I'll be glad to. If you're going to spew the ongoing blame whitey crap I won't be interested. I've been there.

Claiming there is no racism amongst the blacks in America is not the sign of a bright mind.

Forum List

Back