🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does black racism affect you?

There are segments of every culture that has its opportunities for improvement. I have traveled outside of this country enough to have worked and socialized with different cultures. Where I have seen opportunity to contribute to positive change within MY circle of influence, I have done so.

But I have not and will not assign a negative label to an entire group of people like you are doing here.
Maybe it's time you started. Virulent racism is only the biggest part of the problem. Getting murdered for wearing your ball cap the wrong way, walking through the wrong neighborhood on the way to a friend's house, accidentally turning down the wrong street, giving the wrong look, it's a mess and you should know it if you truly don't. Black Americans murder each other at alarming rates.

I read the news, everday, multiple times a day. and I am actually on the board of directors of a non profit organization in Califorina that owns and leases and 10 group homes to provide foodvand shelter as well as provides educational resources and job training for reentry back into society for first time offenders, so I am probably "much closer" to it than you are. Some of the ex offenders are black, some are white and some are hispanic. But they all have one thing in common, a need for a second chance. So no, I am not capable of what you suggest. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. 84% of whites murdered are murdered by other whites, so does that mean that the percentage of whites who committed those crimes should be the benchmark for judging the entire population? Since the majority of white collar crime that accounts for literally billions of lost dollars annually is committed by whites that the majority be scrutinized as potential theives? How about
serial killers and mass murderers?
If you want to avoid the true issues by quoting statistics, that's fine. We both know blacks murder blacks and account for over half the total murders in the US every year, despite their being only 13% of the population. I agree everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and good for you for providing that.

I lived in SoCal for many years. From LA, around Hoover and 58th, partied, worked, and knew people all over town, to lily white Orange County.

I sm.not avoiding any issues. I have found in this forum as most anonymous forums people often come here to gripe and vent about who they hate, but on rare occasions there might be a select few bright minds that are able to forge the link between civility and suggestive problem solving.
Claiming there is no racism amongst the blacks in America is not the sign of a bright mind.

And who made that claim?

There are segments of every culture that has its opportunities for improvement. I have traveled outside of this country enough to have worked and socialized with different cultures. Where I have seen opportunity to contribute to positive change within MY circle of influence, I have done so.

But I have not and will not assign a negative label to an entire group of people like you are doing here.
Maybe it's time you started. Virulent racism is only the biggest part of the problem. Getting murdered for wearing your ball cap the wrong way, walking through the wrong neighborhood on the way to a friend's house, accidentally turning down the wrong street, giving the wrong look, it's a mess and you should know it if you truly don't. Black Americans murder each other at alarming rates.

I read the news, everday, multiple times a day. and I am actually on the board of directors of a non profit organization in Califorina that owns and leases and 10 group homes to provide foodvand shelter as well as provides educational resources and job training for reentry back into society for first time offenders, so I am probably "much closer" to it than you are. Some of the ex offenders are black, some are white and some are hispanic. But they all have one thing in common, a need for a second chance. So no, I am not capable of what you suggest. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. 84% of whites murdered are murdered by other whites, so does that mean that the percentage of whites who committed those crimes should be the benchmark for judging the entire population? Since the majority of white collar crime that accounts for literally billions of lost dollars annually is committed by whites that the majority be scrutinized as potential theives? How about
If you want to avoid the true issues by quoting statistics, that's fine. We both know blacks murder blacks and account for over half the total murders in the US every year, despite their being only 13% of the population. I agree everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and good for you for providing that.

I lived in SoCal for many years. From LA, around Hoover and 58th, partied, worked, and knew people all over town, to lily white Orange County.

I sm.not avoiding any issues. I have found in this forum as most anonymous forums people often come here to gripe and vent about who they hate, but on rare occasions there might be a select few bright minds that are able to forge the link between civility and suggestive problem solving.
Sigh. I worked with a company (not FOR them) that helped inner city youth who wanted to get into my very competitive business. I interviewed hundreds over the years. I would say maybe 90% of them had attitudes, and acted like they were owed this very special chance at doing something with their lives. They simply weren't motivated to better themselves. Of the 10% I DID take a chance on, at least half of them didn't measure up. They didn't want to compete with those who were motivated. I gave MANY speeches trying to explain the importance of this opportunity, but by far most of them wanted to use the sista bullshit like we had some inside agreement, and they were going to get by.

You can spout all the common excuses you like, and undoubtedly some here will buy what you're selling. I never let my children use them, and I sure won't agree with you when you do. If you really want to have a conversation about the very real problems facing your people, I'll be glad to. If you're going to spew the ongoing blame whitey crap I won't be interested. I've been there.

"My people"? LMAO. "My people" are those in my immediate family, and you can rest assured that inspite of your concience decision to distance yourself from being black (if you are black as you say) you would become black again very quickly by default when walking the streets in America.

Do I feel that it us productive for me to openly discuss certain issues with an audience that for the most part generalizes disdainfully about the black population as a whole? Not really.

Now if you want to discuss what you think are real issues and possible productive solutions, I am fine with that, and to your surprise you will find that first and foremost, the last thing I will do as you assume about American blacks is to assign any accountability to the white population and by the same token I will not be assigned any accountability for other black citizens by them.

Claiming there is no racism amongst the blacks in America is not the sign of a bright mind.

And who made that claim?
You are arguing that black racism does not effect anyone. In effect arguing that said racism is unimportant and not worth discussing.

And who made that claim?
You are arguing that black racism does not effect anyone. In effect arguing that said racism is unimportant and not worth discussing.

Sorry, you have me confused with someone else. If one believes that they are in fact affected by someone or something, I would not invest any energy or waste my time trying to convince them otherwise.

All that I have done in this thread is to compare the kind of racism that I have witnessed with the "black racism" that some here say they have experienced.

In addition to that, I compared the institutionalized racism that I saw in the 1950's-1960's with what is perceived as racism now.

If you are confident in your assertion as to how so called "black racism" has affected you, there should be no need on your part to revise my statements in order to validate your own.

And who made that claim?

Sorry, you have me confused with someone else. If one believes that they are in fact affected by someone or something, I would not invest any energy or waste my time trying to convince them otherwise.

All that I have done in this thread is to compare the kind of racism that I have witnessed with the "black racism" that some here say they have experienced.

In addition to that, I compared the institutionalized racism that I saw in the 1950's-1960's with what is perceived as racism now.

If you are confident in your assertion as to how so called "black racism" has affected you, there should be no need on your part to revise my statements in order to validate your own.
Wrong, you are trying to claim black racism does not exist and if it does it is so minor as to be unimportant. And then you claim anyone disagreeing with you is not sure of their own claims. You can try that all you want, it does not change the fact that black racism is real, it has major consequences in a number of events and situations and it is a driving force in several current US problems.

And who made that claim?

Wrong, you are trying to claim black racism does not exist and if it does it is so minor as to be unimportant. And then you claim anyone disagreeing with you is not sure of their own claims. You can try that all you want, it does not change the fact that black racism is real, it has major consequences in a number of events and situations and it is a driving force in several current US problems.

No I am not wrong, just because you made a statement and I did not show deference to you by obiediently agreeing in the fashion that you wished for me to, you are now rewording what I stated to mean what YOU want it to mean.

It appears that you like certain others here are so obsessed with " black racism" that your logic is distorted and you have lost any hope for objectivity. Frankly, that makes you no different than "the blacks" that you and others here blame the woes of America on.

Where did I make the statement that you are not certain of your own claims? This is an anonymous forum, and no one has to sugarcoat anything or spare anyone's feelings here. If I thought you we're "uncertain" about what you stated, I would say so directly.

As I stated in a prior post, I do not know anyone here personally, nor do I care to, so if what you state is your belief, so be it, but I will not roll over and validate a complete stranger just because they state that something exists on a broad scale if I don't see it exactly the same way.

Taking that position is not stating that racism on the part of some blacks does not exist, as you are trying to make it appear, and in fact I will even provide an example of a situation that I experienced.

Back when I was in high school in the 60's , a school which was 98% black, there were several white students who were bused in, one of them was a boyhood friend of mine that I attended elementary school with, and when the segment of the neighborhood he lived in became "too integrated", like most white citizens, his family left.

As it turned out they moved within an area that was targeted for busing or "desegregation."

When he arrived at the school on the first day, he saw me from a distance and recognized me right away and came over to speak, so we ate lunch together in the cafeteria and discovered we had our next class together.

While walking to the class, several other guys that I knew walked up to me, looked at him and asked "are you crazy"? And they were referring to me keeping company with him, obviously, because he was white.

I told them, " Not right this minute, but if I hear of any of you bothering him, I will kick all of your asses, and you will find out how crazy I am" . And he has defended me on like occasions in places that were not too friendly as well.

That was an example of cowardly racism on their part, which I saw first hand, but no one ever bothered him, and he and I are still friends to this day, there is actually an old picture posted of us together on my profile.

But, lastly, I will also say in response to one of the many things that you say is caused by "black racism", which would be the rising prices of firearms. I have been to some gun shows and I own a number of firearms.

I have noticed a spike in prices that some people who I know in law enforcement have stated are also directly related to public mass shootings, like what happened in Colorado at the movie theatre for example.

This post was probably a waste of time on a complete stranger, but I said what I had to say.

When my first son was young, we lived in Oakland, California. He was one of just a few white kids in his classes, and was often singled out for racial abuse. He was the smartest kid in the class as well as being very unathletic due to what was then an undiagnosed physical ailment, and the abuse got worse until it became unbearable. The school district refused to do anything about it because it was black on white bullying, and thus protected behavior.

Long story short, my wife and I ended up leaving our respective careers, packed our bags and moved to Oregon. Once in the Oregon school systems and freed from the persecution, our son thrived, but still carries some of the scars from his childhood due to the abuse and the role the authorities in question protected it.

How has black racism affected me? Well, I might not be living where I am living, my son would probably not be living in Portland right now, I would most likely be making more money, and much of my life would be different.

Who knows, without my personal experience, I just might be one of those annoying ninnies adding my voice to the politically correct chorus that provides such an impenetrable wall of denial that it can be entirely impervious to reason.

Blacks can hate whites with impunity. Whites cannot do so with blacks. This has become such an enormously ingrained system that it represents the very antithesis of that which is non racist in orientation.

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life
I've been bullied, assaulted, gang beaten, stolen from and passed over for promotion.

that was all before the 90's

now I have to hear that any white person that kills a black person is a hate crime, but if a group of blacks murder a random white person with hammers its not a hate crime.

the government went from trying to level the playing field to openly discriminating against white people

obama, holder, sotomayor are all openly racist

What proof do you have that it was racism and not a good ol fashioned robbery?

Or why you blame racism for a lack of promotion? Could it be that you didnt deserve it?

When my first son was young, we lived in Oakland, California. He was one of just a few white kids in his classes, and was often singled out for racial abuse. He was the smartest kid in the class as well as being very unathletic due to what was then an undiagnosed physical ailment, and the abuse got worse until it became unbearable. The school district refused to do anything about it because it was black on white bullying, and thus protected behavior.

You have the best most unbelievable stories. +1 for creativity tho

Long story short, my wife and I ended up leaving our respective careers, packed our bags and moved to Oregon. Once in the Oregon school systems and freed from the persecution, our son thrived, but still carries some of the scars from his childhood due to the abuse and the role the authorities in question protected it.

My word! Have you tried to tell him to "get over it" because thats always the solution whites tell blacks about experiencing racial abuse. They say it works. Get it now? Of course you wont.

How has black racism affected me? Well, I might not be living where I am living, my son would probably not be living in Portland right now, I would most likely be making more money, and much of my life would be different.

Who knows, without my personal experience, I just might be one of those annoying ninnies adding my voice to the politically correct chorus that provides such an impenetrable wall of denial that it can be entirely impervious to reason.

Blacks can hate whites with impunity. Whites cannot do so with blacks. This has become such an enormously ingrained system that it represents the very antithesis of that which is non racist in orientation.

Why do you say it was based on race and not because of anything else? Can you prove it was racism?

My word! Have you tried to tell him to "get over it" because thats always the solution whites tell blacks about experiencing racial abuse. They say it works. Get it now? Of course you wont.

What I "get" is that you are a black racist who isn't actually interested in eliminating racism at all, and who is incapable of empathy for anybody who is the victim of such unless they look like you.

What I "get" is that you are a black racist who isn't actually interested in eliminating racism at all, and who is incapable of empathy for anybody who is the victim of such unless they look like you.

So you do get it!

You can't eliminate racism no more than you can fart a rainbow. I just asked you why you thought it was racist? I don't know is an acceptable answer also.

Are you saying telling someone to get over it shows a lack of empathy? I agree

I hear a lot about how blacks are soooo racist and stuff. But I've asked Matthew the newly crowned King of "ZZOMG BLACK PEOPLE" threads how does their racism effect him. As of yet I havent gotten an answer so I open the floor to anyone who can tell me how black racism has effected your life
I've been bullied, assaulted, gang beaten, stolen from and passed over for promotion.

that was all before the 90's

now I have to hear that any white person that kills a black person is a hate crime, but if a group of blacks murder a random white person with hammers its not a hate crime.

the government went from trying to level the playing field to openly discriminating against white people

obama, holder, sotomayor are all openly racist

What proof do you have that it was racism and not a good ol fashioned robbery?

Or why you blame racism for a lack of promotion? Could it be that you didnt deserve it?

lol

blacks should keep that in mind

I wish someone could show me how terrible black racism has effected their life. Its a constant cry here but when asked what happened I think the totality of it is that whites feelings are hurt therefore its racist
Why don't you ask a few people that have fallen victim to this bull shit, you pathetic race pimping whore...

Or how about ask some whites that didn't get into a college, or didn't get that job, or didn't get that promotion because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

Forum List

Back