How Does Mint Raw Money Expect To Win This Election Exactly?

Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

Are you people, you RWers being realistic with this thing?

How does Mint Raw Money expect to win exactly?

He has to get out the vote of the black and Hispanic voters, who unemployment is very high due to his pollicies. They may not be coming out in droves as they did in 2008.

I wouldn't count on the women being beholden to Obama when they do the shopping, try to hold on to a job they may or may not have and pay those fuel prices so much higher than when he was first inaugerated.

His approval rating is so high? last time I looked it was -19!

He made a mistake in funding..htought the fat cats would come through for him, but they seem to be sitting on their checkbooks. Now they are asking for $3.00 donations and you kid's birthday presents! And he's spending more than what is coming in when more states appear could be troublesome for him and need advertising when the going gets tough. Just ask Carville!

Your not so clever name of Mint Raw MOney does not catch on. He is so much more charitable than the president who wants to share the wealth and can't even help his own kin when they are in trouble such as his aunt and brother. Have I covered enough for you?

I don't hate people, I hate the hard RW nonsense that is destroying the country. It started with Raygun and was trumped up to the Nth degree under Cheney'n'Bush...I have nothing but pure, unadulterated, raw contempt for those hardcore RW nonsensical policies.

And I'm not apologetic about it.
Nonsensical policies that were continued by Obama. And he's not apologetic about it.

Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a defeating loss.

I really don't wanna hear that chit when the time comes.

You guys are all lock, stock and barrel in the Romney Camp, with little to no exeptions.

I don't want to see any of you cockaroaches backing up out of it when his RW A$$ loses.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives.

That is all...carry on.

You reaaaaalllly like to put people in groups and then hate them don't you... Yeah, history has had a lot of low lives like you in it.
I don't hate people, I hate the hard RW nonsense that is destroying the country. It started with Raygun and was trumped up to the Nth degree under Cheney'n'Bush...I have nothing but pure, unadulterated, raw contempt for those hardcore RW nonsensical policies.

Hmph... well seeing as you hate "nonsensical policies" that Bush and Cheney did, maybe you can give me a list of 5 of these evil policies Bush III (that's code for Obama seeing as their polices are identical) repealed.

I'll wait for you to go on another racist rant instead.

Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

He has to get out the vote of the black and Hispanic voters, who unemployment is very high due to his pollicies. They may not be coming out in droves as they did in 2008.

I wouldn't count on the women being beholden to Obama when they do the shopping, try to hold on to a job they may or may not have and pay those fuel prices so much higher than when he was first inaugerated.

He made a mistake in funding..htought the fat cats would come through for him, but they seem to be sitting on their checkbooks. Now they are asking for $3.00 donations and you kid's birthday presents! And he's spending more than what is coming in when more states appear could be troublesome for him and need advertising when the going gets tough. Just ask Carville!

Your not so clever name of Mint Raw MOney does not catch on. He is so much more charitable than the president who wants to share the wealth and can't even help his own kin when they are in trouble such as his aunt and brother. Have I covered enough for you?
That's a fair analysis.

Don't agree that things will turn out that way, but it's a plausible analysis. :clap2:

Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a defeating loss.

You guys are all lock, stock and barrel in the Romney Camp, with little to no exeptions.

I don't want to see any of you cockaroaches backing up out of it when his RW A$$ loses.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives.

That is all...carry on.

You reaaaaalllly like to put people in groups and then hate them don't you... Yeah, history has had a lot of low lives like you in it.

You are so biased that you hatred is showing. You can't even debate with facts, just generalities.

Hmph... well seeing as you hate "nonsensical policies" that Bush and Cheney did, maybe you can give me a list of 5 of these evil policies Bush III (that's code for Obama seeing as their polices are identical) repealed.

1. Trickle down
2. Supply side economics
3. Lowering taxes for the rich creates more jobs
4. Foreign policy, aka "hit them before they hit us."
5. Domestic policies, of intrusiveness into our PERSONAL lives, e.g., sexual, drugs, recreation, privacy etc.

Most to all those policies resulted in COLOSSAL wastes of money, namely the wars, not to mention their stupid, stupid war on drugs, and war on poverty et. al.

RW policies = WASTE!!

That's a fair analysis.

Don't agree that things will turn out that way, but it's a plausible analysis. :clap2:

I didn't say a thing about the way things would turn out. Just the facts and as you said, it was fair.

You are so biased that you hatred is showing. You can't even debate with facts, just generalities.
List the generalities you're pertaining to and I'll address them appropriately.

1. Trickle down
2. Supply side economics
5. Domestic policies, of intrusiveness into our PERSONAL lives, e.g., sexual, drugs, recreation, privacy etc.

Most to all those policies resulted in COLOSSAL wastes of money, namely the wars, not to mention their stupid, stupid war on drugs, and war on poverty et. al.

RW policies = WASTE!!

Why are we still in Afghanistan? Who's the president now?

HTML:
Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a WHOPPING defeat at the hands of Obama.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives and accept the loss when it comes and why, because of your own rabid hard RW nonsense.

That is all...carry on. :cool:

Romney's gonna win, boss. Just like the Republicans walloped the Democracks in 2010.. You're gonna be the one making excuses.. Or just calling the electorate stupid for rejecting your savior's failed policies.

This is the point in a conversation that it were happening in person with a group of people Marc would stfu and take two steps back after getting his shit handed to him. In fact I doubt Marc has the sack to stand in a crowd and make his purely racist claims about white people, that’s why he does it on the internet, you know the same place he does not have to answer simple questions like name 5 policies Obama repealed that Bush started.

1. Trickle down
2. Supply side economics

RW policies = WASTE!!

Ooook, so can you name the policy?

1: Still doing it... In fact Obama had a huge hand in TARP and he did a massive stimulus, where he gave money to rich people and claimed it would trickle down... Are you for real?
2: Obama ended this?
3: Err, Obama has made huge corporations that he likes pay 0% taxes...
4: Libya, Egypt, Expanded Afghanistan, fought to stay in Iraq past Bush timeline, starting crap with Iran... You gotta be fucking kidding, Obama spends more on military than Bush did.
5: So again, care to give us a list?????

Remember I said repeal, all you have to do is find a policy that the evil Bush did that Obama repealed... that's all, you failed that on every one of you 5 points, that were not polices... You gave 5 talking points, not policies, talking points... Like what Palin does.

Last edited:

I think you mean he doesn't have the liberal women's vote despite what the left seems to think there is such a think as conservative women who vote the Latino vote is always up for grabs just because they favor Obama now does not mean it will stay that way for the record Romney does not have to get the majority of the Latino or women's vote just close the gap some as for the black vote the majority never vote Republican so that is nothing new here. Since according to you Obama has all the votes you listed why is he in a virtual tie with Romney instead of well ahead and coasting to victory? Are you sure your being realistic here?

Psssst, check this out...
Monday, August 27, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows President Obama attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 44% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

This is the president’s biggest lead since May. His 47% level of support matches his best since March.
Taken from: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Even by Rasmussen's ultra-biased RW slant Obama's on the upside.

What you guys fail to realize is that, not all of America feels as much hatred and vitriol towards Obama as you and the rest of your RW friends do. It's simply not the case.

It's ok, we can see your rotted brain is working in overtime at this point and you have already thought about starting another thread seeing as you were owned in this one.

Come on Marc, this should be easy! You support Obama not because of something as simple minded as him being black, or having a D next to his name... You support Obama because he is the Anti Bush!!! So where is that repeal list? You should have this crap imprinted on your brain by now… Or maybe that’s the problem, it was written on your brain and you obviously are lacking one.

Forum List

Back