🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does Paul Ryan stand and walk without a spine?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
So much for a show of integrity from a party leader.

Ryan cowers to the pig-dog Trump.

My read: they know they've lost the WH, they're tepid backing of Trump is to protect the House majority.

That's an optimistic read, but Ryan's tepid backing of Trump is for exactly that.

I had a feeling that he wasn't a desperate Rhino.

Great news indeed.

My read: they know they've lost the WH, they're tepid backing of Trump is to protect the House majority.
Did you see him when he made the announcement that he was "going to vote for trump"?

He had a look on his face as if somebody just shot his dog.

Ryan just concludes that Donald will sign the legislation he can pass. And Hillary won't. There's nothing dishonorable in that. He's doing his job. Moving legislations. Well, he's not doing it now (-: But he's not saying he'll pass Trump's agenda, either.

Ryan just concludes that Donald will sign the legislation he can pass. And Hillary won't. There's nothing dishonorable in that. He's doing his job. Moving legislations. Well, he's not doing it now (-: But he's not saying he'll pass Trump's agenda, either.

Ryan's claim is that Trump will be onboard the GOP House agenda,

which is the Republican Establishment's agenda, which is, supposedly, once upon a time,

what Trump was running against and what he built his base of supporters on.

Ryan's claim is that Trump will be onboard the GOP House agenda,

which is the Republican Establishment's agenda, which is, supposedly, once upon a time,

what Trump was running against and what he built his base of supporters on.
Yeah, but Ryan thinks Trump will sign it.

The scary thing about Ryan is that he really thinks he can control Trump once he gets into office.

He probably figures if Trump wins, he can pigeonhole him, and if he loses, he becomes the top Republican in the country.

But I am reminded of Franz von Papen, the conservative German politician who cut a deal with Hitler thinking he would control things. How did that turn out again?

The scary thing about Ryan is that he really thinks he can control Trump once he gets into office.

He probably figures if Trump wins, he can pigeonhole him, and if he loses, he becomes the top Republican in the country.

But I am reminded of Franz von Papen, the conservative German politician who cut a deal with Hitler thinking he would control things. How did that turn out again?
the Speaker of the House has total control of what legislation comes up for a vote in the House. He has more legislative power than the potus or the maj leader of the senate.

Paulie was quiet as a mouse until Donnie promised to keep him and Turtle-boy around ..

No, I don't think Ryan has any pipe dreams of controlling Trump. It's more a matter of jumping on the wild horse and grimly holding on for dear life. Ryan will continue to try to push through a sane Republican agenda, should that need arise. I think he's going to be my write in vote.

He'll be the next Republican Candidate for President, unless Trump wins this one. He's a milquetoast fraud who's being groomed for the Presidency. He perfectly represents what the Republican Party has become.

There is no opposition to the Communist/Progressive Globalists. They're all playing on the same team. They're all Globalist Elites who don't care about Americans. So forget that whole 'D vs. R' thing. It's a sham. Only Trump will shake that up. I'm rootin for him.

GOP doesn't want to win . They are much better at sitting back and bitching about everything the prez does . They don't want to actually work at things!

Trump defends criticism of judge with Mexican heritage
blinking_eye.gif

Ryan: 'I Completely Disagree' With Trump's Attacks On 'Mexican' Judge One day after endorsing presumptive nominee Donald Trump, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) said…
Paul Ryan Scolds Trump For Judge Attacks: 'Totally Out Of Left Field'

The 'Pubes replaced Ryan with a hologram. That's the only thing I can thing of.

Forum List

Back