How Does Questioning an Election Result Equate to Inciting Violence?

Trump never called for violence or rioting. So how exactly did he incite violence if he never called for violent action?

Be specific? And again, questioning something is not wrong in America. At least it didn't used to be wrong.
All these threads defending tRump, and they're all exactly the same.

Each and every one of them is nothing more than "NUH UH!!!"

and when they say they want to deplatform parler because it's used to plot insurrection - they are saying EVERY SINGLE USER is in on it or they'd go after the people not the platform, like they do every other site.

now - are they also on wimkin and gab? they have both been attacked also in the last 24 hours.

basically *the left* is saying any site NOT APPROVED by the big social media sites is plotting insurrection on the US *OF WHICH* i say this is giving private companies government power OF WHICH people laugh and go NO!!!!

but keep doing the same thing - not a socially acceptable site, plotting insurection.

and they call "the right" paranoid.

This whole thing is about silencing Trump and we the American people who dare to question the election. Of course, we have every right to do so, but that is not the point. Rights do not matter to Dim Fascist.

They demand our silence. They will not get it.

Correct, this is about destroying Trump, a potential 2nd term, Trump fund raising and his 75 million voters which scares the living shit out of the Democrats.
You’re right. The Dems are so scared after winning the last election by an 8 million vote landslide and taking over the senate. Knees are shaking. You’re an idiot

Then why are you in favor of silencing people and removing their First Amendment rights? You are contradicting yourself.
I’m not in favor of taking away anybody’s first amendment rights. Just those that abuse that right to endanger the public. Then it crosses a line. Like yelling bomb on a plane or screaming profanities at a preschool. There are limits ya know

Or saying cops want to indiscriminately hurt or kill minorities. :D. Obviously that incited violence. Yes, I was certain you would agree.
If Biden held a rally saying that the Cops are targeting and killing Blacks and we need to fight back and then the mob moved in on a police station and took it over then yes I’d think that Biden was responsible and should be held accountable.

No you wouldn't. You would defend it all day long.

and when they say they want to deplatform parler because it's used to plot insurrection - they are saying EVERY SINGLE USER is in on it or they'd go after the people not the platform, like they do every other site.

now - are they also on wimkin and gab? they have both been attacked also in the last 24 hours.

basically *the left* is saying any site NOT APPROVED by the big social media sites is plotting insurrection on the US *OF WHICH* i say this is giving private companies government power OF WHICH people laugh and go NO!!!!

but keep doing the same thing - not a socially acceptable site, plotting insurection.

How were the Minneapolis-Seattle-Portland-Kenosha-Etc. Antifa "Protests" organized?

How were the Minneapolis-Seattle-Portland-Kenosha-Etc. Antifa "Protests" organized?
Ask them.

I'm not microslicing shit til you win.

This whole thing is about silencing Trump and we the American people who dare to question the election. Of course, we have every right to do so, but that is not the point. Rights do not matter to Dim Fascist.

Correct, this is about destroying Trump, a potential 2nd term, Trump fund raising and his 75 million voters which scares the living shit out of the Democrats.
You’re right. The Dems are so scared after winning the last election by an 8 million vote landslide and taking over the senate. Knees are shaking. You’re an idiot

Then why are you in favor of silencing people and removing their First Amendment rights? You are contradicting yourself.
I’m not in favor of taking away anybody’s first amendment rights. Just those that abuse that right to endanger the public. Then it crosses a line. Like yelling bomb on a plane or screaming profanities at a preschool. There are limits ya know

Or saying cops want to indiscriminately hurt or kill minorities. :D. Obviously that incited violence. Yes, I was certain you would agree.
If Biden held a rally saying that the Cops are targeting and killing Blacks and we need to fight back and then the mob moved in on a police station and took it over then yes I’d think that Biden was responsible and should be held accountable.

No you wouldn't. You would defend it all day long.
I think I’m a better judge of what I’d defend and critique. Thanks for trying to tell me what I’d do though, that’s awesome!

Ask them.

Jeebus, are you unable to grok a Rhetorical Question?

Ask them.

Not in the mood to divert from my point to a rathole.

Ask them.

Lighten up, Francis.

Ask them.

Lighten up, Francis.
I'm fine. just not chasing side trails today.

try me tomorrow.

Trump never called for violence or rioting. So how exactly did he incite violence if he never called for violent action?

Be specific? And again, questioning something is not wrong in America. At least it didn't used to be wrong.

He called for agressive action to stop the counting of electoral votes. Even after it, he refused to condemn the rioters. He also floated the false notion that Pence could overturn the election as well as Congress. Neither Pence or Congress has that power. Also he dithered with the National Guard as Pence may have been the one who approved calling up the National Guard. Aster all this, he is calling senators to support overturning the election.

And you disagree with those things. I understand. And you just expressed that opinion. Did you invite violence by expressing your opinion?

See, I dont think so, and neither did Trump.

Yes Trump did. He lit the fire. It is intereasting after Trump tells the crowd that Pence can overturn the election and when he admits that he can't, they are calling for the hanging of Pence. I did not encourage any violence Trump did.

Questioning the integrity of the election is viewed as sedition, questioning the narrative of the DNC and mainstream media is considered inciting a riot, only if you happen to be conservative. So would Biden have followed the wrinkled up bitch’s advice and contested the election if he had lost? The country would be in flames if he had.
Questioning?! Who is questioning? I didn’t hear any questions from Trump just lies and false claims.
That’s nothing but a bunch of bullshit. Claims substantiated by others fueled the flames, kind of like your spewing of misinformation and CNN talking points as if they were gospel.

question authority.jpg

Don't pretend to be a blithering idiot you know damn well its not a popular vote election. Go stuff a ballot box that's all you people are good at doing.
The EC was a landslide. Of the same magnitude of Trumps win over Clinton. Pop vote is just icing on the cake

No Dems cheated and rigged the election. :itsok:
I know you’re saying that because you’ve heard Trump and his puppets repeat it at nausea. But no, that’s not what the facts say. 60 attempts have failed in court from lack of evidence. His lies have been debunked by Republican state officials. It’s a joke. Give it up man

I have no time to play your stupid TROLL games. :talk2hand:

Questioning the integrity of the election is viewed as sedition, questioning the narrative of the DNC and mainstream media is considered inciting a riot, only if you happen to be conservative. So would Biden have followed the wrinkled up bitch’s advice and contested the election if he had lost? The country would be in flames if he had.
Questioning?! Who is questioning? I didn’t hear any questions from Trump just lies and false claims.
That’s nothing but a bunch of bullshit. Claims substantiated by others fueled the flames, kind of like your spewing of misinformation and CNN talking points as if they were gospel.
Not bullshit just the facts. I’m happy to dig in and prove it to you... go ahead to point to any claim of Trumps that shows that he won the election and that the Dems stole it. Anything showing that kind of fraud at play. I’ll happily debunk it for you.

He repeated called on people to "fight" and to "fight hard".

Trump has been given ample opportunity to question the results of the election, but he refuses to accept the answers. He lost, fair and square. Even worse, Trump is lying in telling the public that the election was "stolen" and asking them to fight to keep him in power.

It's not wrong to question something. It is wrong to refuse to accept reality and attacking people based on false information, lies, and political animus.

Don't pretend to be a blithering idiot you know damn well its not a popular vote election. Go stuff a ballot box that's all you people are good at doing.
The EC was a landslide. Of the same magnitude of Trumps win over Clinton. Pop vote is just icing on the cake

No Dems cheated and rigged the election. :itsok:
I know you’re saying that because you’ve heard Trump and his puppets repeat it at nausea. But no, that’s not what the facts say. 60 attempts have failed in court from lack of evidence. His lies have been debunked by Republican state officials. It’s a joke. Give it up man

I have no time to play your stupid TROLL games. :talk2hand:

No, you're way to busy calling everyone a liar and being a Trump Troll to be involved in other people's trolling.

Forum List

Back