How does the average dem keep there head from imploding?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It seems that every liberal emulates their master in Washington, D.C.. Their master blows so much hot air out of his mouth that it's a wonder that he can keep his head from imploding. I guess he gots a super dense skull that can keep itself from being crushed by the earths atmosphere but how does the average democrat keep that from happening to them. When they don't speak the air builds up inside there skull which stabalizes air pressure thus keeping their skulls from imploding but when they do speak the air is drawn from there skull and leaves. A vacuum is created between their ears and, under current laws of physics, there skulls should collapse. Why doesn't that happen? Are they as dense as their master in Washington?

• Banned
It seems that every liberal emulates their master in Washington, D.C..
Projection my little reactionary drone.

When was the last time any liberal disagreed with anything Obama has done?
See: fast-track authority. He took a beating on that one.

Isn't it time for you to suck balls or do you just prefer to suck in general?
The wife is watching TV. I'll check with her later. We're celebrating marriage equality today, by having heterosexual sex...

Liberals are in a constant state of cognitive dissonance, which can only be assuaged by external emotional reassurance. Conservatives require too much individual thought.

We've watched them explode how many times a week?

man oh man. what a horrible life

It seems that every liberal emulates their master in Washington, D.C.. Their master blows so much hot air out of his mouth that it's a wonder that he can keep his head from imploding. I guess he gots a super dense skull that can keep itself from being crushed by the earths atmosphere but how does the average democrat keep that from happening to them. When they don't speak the air builds up inside there skull which stabalizes air pressure thus keeping their skulls from imploding but when they do speak the air is drawn from there skull and leaves. A vacuum is created between their ears and, under current laws of physics, there skulls should collapse. Why doesn't that happen? Are they as dense as their master in Washington?

Simple physics: With craniums that full of shit, it equalizes the pressure from the outside.

The wife is watching TV. I'll check with her later. We're celebrating marriage equality today, by having heterosexual sex...

That means you will be sucking balls.... Have fun

That means you will be sucking balls.... Have fun
Tits, but whatever little man, you'll be jerking off to Fox News, as usual...

It's difficult to believe that an woman is willing to have sex with you.

Forum List

Back