How does the left defend

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?
When did US presidents decide UK policies? You made an idiotic statement then thought I would accept it as a given. You do have a knothead. I'd hate to try to live with a brain that weak.

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

Last edited:
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How about spending the next 20 years not having stupid policies?

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause
As we've seen, the regressives immediately defaulted to their traditional deflect/pivot/attack strategy, even before the bodies were cold. They will keep doing this after each atrocity, no matter how many they are, no matter how big they get.

Why is that? Two reasons. First, remember the "oppressed/oppressor" template they apply to virtually every situation. In this case, Islam is the oppressed and Christianity is the oppressor. So they will always align themselves with the oppressed, no matter what it means, no matter what further negative actions it enables, no matter what the consequences.

As for the second reason, here is a brave and honest liberal, a guy who puts his life on the line every day fighting Islamism and jihadism, to explain:
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How about spending the next 20 years not having stupid policies?
Are you seriously suggesting these attacks have nothing to do with their open boarder policy?

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

Trump has banned Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK???

when did that happen???
Huh? Go back to your bong and stop making a fool out of yourself. Libtards! You're good for poking fun of, nothing more.

By your 'logic' wouldn't Trump banning Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK be a good gesture towards our ally?

when did that happen???
Huh? Go back to your bong and stop making a fool out of yourself. Libtards! You're good for poking fun of, nothing more.

By your 'logic' wouldn't Trump banning Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK be a good gesture towards our ally?
No, that's isn't my logic that's your stupidity. How can a US president ban immigration elsewhere? It makes no sense.

That's why I consistently say you people shouldn't vote. You can't think. You can only believe what you're been trained to think but it isn't something you can do on your own.

when did that happen???

No, that's isn't my logic that's your stupidity. How can a US president ban immigration elsewhere? It makes no sense.

That's why I consistently say you people shouldn't vote. You can't think. You can only believe what you're been trained to think but it isn't something you can do on your own.

So it's up to the UK to ban Muslim-Americans from entering the UK?

Could it be, and I'm going out on a limb here, could it be because he's not in charge of England?

As we've seen, the regressives immediately defaulted to their traditional deflect/pivot/attack strategy, even before the bodies were cold. They will keep doing this after each atrocity, no matter how many they are, no matter how big they get.

Why is that? Two reasons. First, remember the "oppressed/oppressor" template they apply to virtually every situation. In this case, Islam is the oppressed and Christianity is the oppressor. So they will always align themselves with the oppressed, no matter what it means, no matter what further negative actions it enables, no matter what the consequences.

As for the second reason, here is a brave and honest liberal, a guy who puts his life on the line every day fighting Islamism and jihadism, to explain:

Sorry, man someone sucking up to white people isn't going to change the math.

We have one of two choices.

1) Keep sticking our dicks in the hornets nest and complaining about getting stung.

2) Actually not stick our dicks in the hornet's nest.

We are probably going to go with #1 because too many jobs are tied to maintaining the status quo.

Hey, ever wonder why the "terrorists" aren't attacking the "Infidels" in Japan or China. Those people mind their own fucking business.

Are you seriously suggesting these attacks have nothing to do with their open boarder policy?

Um, given that Manchester bomber was born there, that Mateen was born here, that Farook was born here, that Hasan was born here.

Um, yeah, open borders don't really mean anything when the people attacking you are born inside your country.

Just remember, when a white person goes on a rampage, it's "Mental Illness".

When a brown person goes on a rampage, it's "Terrorism".

when did that happen???

So it's up to the UK to ban Muslim-Americans from entering the UK?
LOL, your stupidity is boundless.

Um, given that Manchester bomber was born there, that Mateen was born here, that Farook was born here, that Hasan was born here.

Um, yeah, open borders don't really mean anything when the people attacking you are born inside your country.

Just remember, when a white person goes on a rampage, it's "Mental Illness".

When a brown person goes on a rampage, it's "Terrorism".
Keep your head right where it is.

These attacks by those born in the host country are part of the jihad by immigration plan. They are radicalized from childhood in the homes and mosques. When they are old enough, they go back to their home country for training. Then they return as citizen jihadists.

Pleading poverty doesn't work when all these so called poor people can go back and forth to the middle east.

Forum List

Back