How does the left defend

These attacks by those born in the host country are part of the jihad by immigration plan. They are radicalized from childhood in the homes and mosques. When they are old enough, they go back to their home country for training. Then they return as citizen jihadists.

Pleading poverty doesn't work when all these so called poor people can go back and forth to the middle east.

again... Muslims are not a hive mind. One or a handful of disturbed people do isn't a vast plot.

I'm still trying to get one of you knobs to tell me why Omar Mateen is a terrorist and Dylan Roof isn't.

Once again conservatives using a terrible incident to further a partisan agenda.

Hey buckeye45_73 go fuck yourself with a pineapple
Once again, people die, and you don't give a shit, just make excuses for the terrorists as poor people who only want jobs and hey we have to have that diversity factor!!!!! No amount of deaths will stand in the way of that!

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

As I'm on the left, by all means, show me where I've defended it.
You defend it by minimalizing it and saying anyone could have done this! Like rosie's Christians !!!!!

Show me where you had a normal human response to this?
When have you said these people are sickos and should be dead?

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?
Are you stupid? We encourage all of them not to take these filth, but we can only control us. So how is a travel ban bad?

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?

Thats the UK's problem.

Ok…except when kids were attacked In Syria we sent Tomahawks into an airbase and some missed the runway.

Why would we worry about kids in Syria but not kids in the UK?

These attacks by those born in the host country are part of the jihad by immigration plan. They are radicalized from childhood in the homes and mosques. When they are old enough, they go back to their home country for training. Then they return as citizen jihadists.

Pleading poverty doesn't work when all these so called poor people can go back and forth to the middle east.

again... Muslims are not a hive mind. One or a handful of disturbed people do isn't a vast plot.

I'm still trying to get one of you knobs to tell me why Omar Mateen is a terrorist and Dylan Roof isn't.
Because Christianity doesn't preach world wide domination by force.
Check your TNT; it isn't there.

No but yours is.

Thats the UK's problem.

Ok…except when kids were attacked In Syria we sent Tomahawks into an airbase and some missed the runway.

Kids in Syria are trained to use machine guns and grenades.

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

Nobody defends the attack.

We just think it's silly for you guys to call a brown person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "Terrorism" but a white person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "mentally ill".
When did we say that?
Give us specifics'
So it's just random people, who all happen to be brown and who all happen to believe in similar things....wow what a coincidence!!!!!

This is what we are talking about defending, you make it a racial issue, when it's clearly not......Keep defending those brown people, gotta have that diversity...no matter how many it kills.

Thank you for proving my point in the OP

No but yours is.

Are you stupid? We encourage all of them not to take these filth, but we can only control us. So how is a travel ban bad?

Well, if you’re asking me, because it is based on religion. I would prefer that we take in 10% of the people we currently allow from every other nation. Use our resources chiefly on native Americans.

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Tell me, how can anyone vet anyone coming out of a war zone?

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How about spending the next 20 years not having stupid policies?
See, he's defending it the only way a liberal can. racism and economic status....he really has no clue.
Where are the poor buddists?
or hindus?
or Christians? doing any of this?
Again most of these people are new to the culture, their parents were immigrants and some of them are investigated with knowing these attacks, so you have no clue what you are talking about.

Yep, the same old defense liberals use everytime....awwww poor brown people with no jobs.......they must kill random people, because that's what happens......what a fucktard

No but yours is.

Thats the UK's problem.

Kids in Syria are trained to use machine guns and grenades.

Okay? What in the heck does that have to do with anything?

Trump has banned Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK???

when did that happen???
Huh? Go back to your bong and stop making a fool out of yourself. Libtards! You're good for poking fun of, nothing more.

By your 'logic' wouldn't Trump banning Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK be a good gesture towards our ally?
No, that's isn't my logic that's your stupidity. How can a US president ban immigration elsewhere? It makes no sense.

That's why I consistently say you people shouldn't vote. You can't think. You can only believe what you're been trained to think but it isn't something you can do on your own.

So it's up to the UK to ban Muslim-Americans from entering the UK?

Yes, and we encourage them to do so.....it's not difficult...it's the smart thing. In fact Brexit won in large part because of this issue.

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

He's wishing the attack were close to the election so it could be used for political purposes.

How about wishing for no attack?

No but yours is.

Thats the UK's problem.

I dont worry about either of them.

Forum List

Back