How does the left defend

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

He's wishing the attack were close to the election so it could be used for political purposes.

How about wishing for no attack?

It's radical Islam...there will always be attacks. All the more reason to start exterminating them, start and don't stop, kill them and when others rise up kill them also. Anyone harboring or aiding them? Kill them. Anyone that knows about an imminent attack and says nothing? Kill them

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

He's wishing the attack were close to the election so it could be used for political purposes.

How about wishing for no attack?
Wow. That's honestly one the craziest thoughts I've seen posted on this board.

Wow. Then you don't read much of what has been posted lately do you?
:laugh:

I'll admit I have a busy life that doesn't allow much time for keeping up with things here.

I think that's a blessing :lol:
It really is. :)

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

Who's defending it?

well lets see tommorrow to hear all ofnthe excuses and they dont know the reason???? is that really in question?

AGAIN. Who is defending it?
Read these threads, For example, Joe B is talking about we only pick on the brown people and they have no jobs, waaaah waaaaaah........when no one picked on muslims until they started blowing up airplanes and buildings......and now running people over and shooting and beheading them.

Making excuses for people IS defending them in case you didn't know. He even brought up Dylan Roof, Guy needs to be executed, I don't make excuses for that stuff...but you guys do.

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

Who's defending it?

well lets see tommorrow to hear all ofnthe excuses and they dont know the reason???? is that really in question?

Here it is
JoeB131 said:

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.
Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How about spending the next 20 years not having stupid policies?

So do you think its about these people who come into a new country and dam they don't have enough jobs or welfare, that's what it is......this is textbook defending these killers

First if its that bad, go back to your own country then.
Second, we know it's just an excuse and not the real reason because they aren't the only ones with those problems.

Third you guys are really getting sloppy at this, defending terrorism based on social policy is beyond ridiculous and shows you guys have zero understanding of the problem.

Who's defending it?

Read these threads, For example, Joe B is talking about we only pick on the brown people and they have no jobs, waaaah waaaaaah........when no one picked on muslims until they started blowing up airplanes and buildings......and now running people over and shooting and beheading them.

Making excuses for people IS defending them in case you didn't know. He even brought up Dylan Roof, Guy needs to be executed, I don't make excuses for that stuff...but you guys do.

Perhaps you can find a quote - who is defending terrorists? Who is excusing a terrorist act?

I'll keep looking for things we can agree on, Coyote. It happened once, and I'm confident it'll happen again. :)

Till then...
images

Who's defending it?

Perhaps you can find a quote - who is defending terrorists? Who is excusing a terrorist act?

I don't think that threads designed solely to enflame require quotes to achieve their goal.

Who's defending it?

look at the above post...bingo

Who's defending it?

I don't think that threads designed solely to enflame require quotes to achieve their goal.
Wow, you post now, but cant post after I kick your ass........what another lefty pussy...typical carb

People who opposed the Iraq war were accused of defending terrorists.
Where? When? Who?
Here. All the time. You.

Yeah, like no one ever said that the anti-Iraq war people were encouraging the terrorists in Iraq...fuckinay...
What does that have to do with the OP........start a new thread if you want to talk about the Iraq war

I was pointing out the consistent tendency of RW'ers like yourself to label the people you don't agree with as terrorist sympathizers.

Hey. Buck, a woman who's been abused for years finally snaps and kills her husband. If you say, Well, I can understand that does that mean you approve of what she did, are defending her killing another person?

I understand terrorism - that doesn't mean I defend terrorists or condone their actions.

People who opposed the Iraq war were accused of defending terrorists.
Where? When? Who?
Here. All the time. You.

Yeah, like no one ever said that the anti-Iraq war people were encouraging the terrorists in Iraq...fuckinay...
What does that have to do with the OP........start a new thread if you want to talk about the Iraq war

I was pointing out the consistent tendency of RW'ers like yourself to label the people you don't agree with as terrorist sympathizers.
And I posted where JoeB is one.....with similar thought by people like you, this would all go away if Britain had a better (aka more liberal) social policy........that's an excuse......to defend these people

Trump has banned Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK???

when did that happen???
Huh? Go back to your bong and stop making a fool out of yourself. Libtards! You're good for poking fun of, nothing more.

By your 'logic' wouldn't Trump banning Muslim-Americans from traveling to the UK be a good gesture towards our ally?
No, that's isn't my logic that's your stupidity. How can a US president ban immigration elsewhere? It makes no sense.

That's why I consistently say you people shouldn't vote. You can't think. You can only believe what you're been trained to think but it isn't something you can do on your own.

So it's up to the UK to ban Muslim-Americans from entering the UK?

Yes, and we encourage them to do so.....it's not difficult...it's the smart thing. In fact Brexit won in large part because of this issue.
No comment bro?

Once again conservatives using a terrible incident to further a partisan agenda.

Hey buckeye45_73 go fuck yourself with a pineapple

Completely agree. These terrorist attacks are just the part and parcel of city life. They should not be talked about, and nothing should be done about them.
Talk about them all you like. But when you try to use them as a political tool to attack liberals, expect to be called out for being a tasteless asshole. Now sit down and stfu, boy

Once again conservatives using a terrible incident to further a partisan agenda.

Hey buckeye45_73 go fuck yourself with a pineapple
Once again, people die, and you don't give a shit, just make excuses for the terrorists as poor people who only want jobs and hey we have to have that diversity factor!!!!! No amount of deaths will stand in the way of that!
Quote where I said I don't give a shit or where I'm making excuses for terrorism, you poor excuse for a puddle of piss

Once again, people die, and you don't give a shit, just make excuses for the terrorists as poor people who only want jobs and hey we have to have that diversity factor!!!!! No amount of deaths will stand in the way of that!

Funny, you wingnuts don't seem to apply that standard to gun ownership, where we have 33,000 deaths a year and you guys oppose even the most mild changes to keep them out of the wrong hands.

Funny, you wingnuts don't seem to apply that standard to gun ownership, where we have 33,000 deaths a year and you guys oppose even the most mild changes to keep them out of the wrong hands.
You don't keep them out of the wrong hands by taking them out of the hands of peaceful, law abiding citizens, idiot.

Forum List

Back