How does the left defend

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

Nobody defends the attack.

We just think it's silly for you guys to call a brown person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "Terrorism" but a white person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "mentally ill".

I know that you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual but really? Terror is a tactic used to get a desired effect. Murder is murder. But hey, call it whatever you need to call it, just don't pretend to be smart anymore.

These attacks by those born in the host country are part of the jihad by immigration plan. They are radicalized from childhood in the homes and mosques. When they are old enough, they go back to their home country for training. Then they return as citizen jihadists.

Pleading poverty doesn't work when all these so called poor people can go back and forth to the middle east.

again... Muslims are not a hive mind. One or a handful of disturbed people do isn't a vast plot.

I'm still trying to get one of you knobs to tell me why Omar Mateen is a terrorist and Dylan Roof isn't.
Who defended Dylan Roof, I hope he gets executed, you're the one that thinks he should be rehabilitated, not me bro.
Be consistent for once.

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?
Are you stupid? We encourage all of them not to take these filth, but we can only control us. So how is a travel ban bad?

Well, if you’re asking me, because it is based on religion. I would prefer that we take in 10% of the people we currently allow from every other nation. Use our resources chiefly on native Americans.
Wait what? You want 10% of the current legal immigration? Uh....you're lefties will call you a racist for that. Gotta let em all in!
And it isn't based on religion. If it were, it would be all muslim countries. It's just the ones that cant verify who most of the crazies are

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Tell me, how can anyone vet anyone coming out of a war zone?
The focus is on countries that don't have a process in place to properly vet people.
Will the travel ban prevent terrorist from entering the US? No.
Will it help? Absolutely.

Btw... thanks for quoting my post. It's when I realized auto fill let me down. lol

He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?

Thats the UK's problem.

Ok…except when kids were attacked In Syria we sent Tomahawks into an airbase and some missed the runway.

Why would we worry about kids in Syria but not kids in the UK?
Kids in Syria are trained to use machine guns and grenades.

Okay? What in the heck does that have to do with anything?
Being bred to murder the infidel?
You tell me, oh Bleeding Heart Liberal.

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?

No but yours is.

Are you stupid? We encourage all of them not to take these filth, but we can only control us. So how is a travel ban bad?

Well, if you’re asking me, because it is based on religion. I would prefer that we take in 10% of the people we currently allow from every other nation. Use our resources chiefly on native Americans.
Wait what? You want 10% of the current legal immigration? Uh....you're lefties will call you a racist for that. Gotta let em all in!
And it isn't based on religion. If it were, it would be all muslim countries. It's just the ones that cant verify who most of the crazies are

Since 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi…Saudi Arabia must be on the list; right?

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

There is something WAY wrong with WISHING for a terror attack in order to affect elections. Way wrong.
He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interrupt that as wishing for more attacks.

Tell me, how can anyone vet anyone coming out of a war zone?
The focus is on countries that don't have a process in place to properly vet people.
Will the travel ban prevent terrorist from entering the US? No.
Will it help? Absolutely.

Btw... thanks for quoting my post. It's when I realized auto fill let me down. :)

You can't vet people coming out of Syria.

No but yours is.

Thats the UK's problem.

Ok…except when kids were attacked In Syria we sent Tomahawks into an airbase and some missed the runway.

Were you bred to be ignorant?

I was pointing out that when kids in Syria were killed, we shot missiles in there.
When kids in the UK were killed, we have done nothing.

For some reason, you can’t wrap your brain around the discussion. Then again, it’s so tiny, it’s not surprising.

Thats the UK's problem.

Were you bred to be ignorant?

I was pointing out that when kids in Syria were killed, we shot missiles in there.
When kids in the UK were killed, we have done nothing.

For some reason, you can’t wrap your brain around the discussion. Then again, it’s so tiny, it’s not surprising.
For some reason you are upset when we face them and shoot them and you are also upset when we bomb them.
Either way, they're bred to murder the infidel.

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

Who's defending it?

well lets see tommorrow to hear all ofnthe excuses and they dont know the reason???? is that really in question?

AGAIN. Who is defending it?
The media.
Do you have trouble hearing and understanding the actual words reporters use?

Who's defending it?

well lets see tommorrow to hear all ofnthe excuses and they dont know the reason???? is that really in question?

The media.
Link us to a reporter who said - this is great, I fully support people killing others with knives and vans.

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

He's wishing the attack were close to the election so it could be used for political purposes.

How about wishing for no attack?
Wow. That's honestly one the craziest thoughts I've seen posted on this board.

Who's defending it?

The media.
Link us to a reporter who said - this is great, I fully support people killing others with knives and vans.
It took hours to admit it was a terrorist attack even though the three were using a well known ISIS strategy and screaming out "Allah Akbar".

Once again conservatives using a terrible incident to further a partisan agenda.

Hey buckeye45_73 go fuck yourself with a pineapple

Completely agree. These terrorist attacks are just the part and parcel of city life. They should not be talked about, and nothing should be done about them.

Has anyone besides you called for that?

Typical distortions. Fact is terrorism is NOTHING NEW. But technology, social media etc has changed the playing field and the ability of people to use violence to kill large numbers of people, to make it easier to radicalize vulnerable people and harder for us to combat it. We're playing catch-up to a complicated problem that a simple military solution won't fix.

Part of dealing with it is acknowledging that it IS a new reality we need to be prepared to cope with. That doesn't mean sit back and do nothing. It means the genie is out of the box, and the pond that protected us is no longer an effective barrier isolating us from the rest of world and from the effects of our actions on the rest of the world. It means a lot worse for Europe because they don't even have a pond. It means people need to ask themselves how many of their freedoms and rights are they willing to give up for security. How many of OTHER (minority groups) rights are they willing to give up?

It's easy to give up other people's rights. As long as your own stay intact.

He's highlighting the need for strict vetting of people entering this country. I'm not surprised you would interpret that as wishing for more attacks.

He's wishing the attack were close to the election so it could be used for political purposes.

Wow. Then you don't read much of what has been posted lately do you?

:laugh:

I'll admit I have a busy life that doesn't allow much time for keeping up with things here.

:laugh:

I'll admit I have a busy life that doesn't allow much time for keeping up with things here.

I think that's a blessing :lol:

No but yours is.

Since 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi…Saudi Arabia must be on the list; right?
Nope, the reason they aren't, is they know who the crazies are and tell us, but Clinton didn't take them seriously and get Bin Laden when he had a chance......

Forum List

Back