How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Kinda like conservatives who take other people property and keep it for themselves.

Please elaborate. If someone is stealing another's property, they should be charged with theft.
Nothing to elaborate on.

You made the claim that conservatives are taking other people's property. Yet you provide no evidence of the theft you claim to be occuring.
Ex-borough Conservative Party chair busted on theft charges; lawyer blames landlord-tenant dispute

As I said, I consider the liberal philosophy of taking the property of others for redistribution to be evil.

When you mentioned conservatives, I assumed you were talking about conservative philosophy. But apparently not. Just some lady who did something illegal and happens to also be conservative.

So really nothing in response to the assertion that liberalism as a philosophy is evil.
Bullshit in your first post on the subject you said " if someone is stealing another's property they should be charged with theft".
You made no mention of philosophy of any kind.
Epic fail.

there is no objective source claiming liberalism is evil

I would consider it evil to take people's property to give to others.
Kinda like conservatives who take other people property and keep it for themselves.

As I said, I consider liberalism evil because liberalism advocates taking people's property to give to others.

You mentioned conservatives. Are you referring to something specific in conservative political philosophy? If so, what?

As I said, I consider liberalism evil because liberalism advocates taking people's property to give to others.

You mentioned conservatives. Are you referring to something specific in conservative political philosophy? If so, what?
Back peddle much?

Liberalism

Help people who need helping

Back peddle much?

Back peddle? Not really. I'm just trying to clarify whether you are saying that conservative political philosophy advocates taking people's property.

Liberal political philosophy certainly does, which is why I consider it an evil philosophy.

Care to make up anything more.

Classical liberals are thinkers and problem solvers who understand how society functions.

The far left is the product of the elitist class (and is often mistakenly called liberal.....Obama is not a liberal).

True conservatives are no more reactionary than liberals are the far left.

You are so full of crap your eyes must be dark brown.
BullShit !
Classical liberals are essentially todays libertarians. Liberal stems from the word liberate, in other words, freedom. Modern liberals like personal freedom, but not free markets. In that sense, their use of liberal is a misnomer.
Conservatives believe in free markets, but tend to oppose personal freedoms such as homosexuality and drug use.
hope that helps
I don't know of any conservative that opposes people's freedoms to engage in homosexuality. You're lying and you know it. What conservatives oppose is the sexual deviance that turns you on - like a cross-dressing pedophile being allowed into the girls bathroom to watch 8 year old girls change.

And I don't even play the "freedom" game from a bunch of people who work day and night to deny America their 1st Amendment rights, their 2nd Amendment rights, their 4th Amendment rights, and want to force everyone to accept sexual deviance. There is nobody who opposes freedom more than the left. If you truly embraced freedom, you would celebrate the freedom to be hateful, bigoted, racist, or homophobic. Because that is TRUE freedom. You hate freedom and everything about it. You want to force people to believe what you believe, think what you think, say what you say, and accept what you accept. The left is just a bunch of little Saddam Hussein's.
" I don't know" that's the first and only intelligent thing you've said in this thread.

Nice try.....ignore the rest.

Selective reason much ?
Fact. The rest is meaningless.

IOW: You've got nothing.

Liberalism

That's not liberalism. That's charity.

Liberalism is using government force to take people's property in order to hand it over to others.

Governments job is to do what needs doing in the interests of We the People

Then why are doing what needs doing for Special Interest ?
It's the golden rule
He who has the gold makes the rules

Back peddle much?

Back peddle? Not really. I'm just trying to clarify whether you are saying that conservative political philosophy advocates taking people's property.

Liberal political philosophy certainly does, which is why I consider it an evil philosophy.
Got any links to support your claim of liberals "taking people's property in an illegal and evil way.

BullShit !
Classical liberals are essentially todays libertarians. Liberal stems from the word liberate, in other words, freedom. Modern liberals like personal freedom, but not free markets. In that sense, their use of liberal is a misnomer.
Conservatives believe in free markets, but tend to oppose personal freedoms such as homosexuality and drug use.
hope that helps
I don't know of any conservative that opposes people's freedoms to engage in homosexuality. You're lying and you know it. What conservatives oppose is the sexual deviance that turns you on - like a cross-dressing pedophile being allowed into the girls bathroom to watch 8 year old girls change.

And I don't even play the "freedom" game from a bunch of people who work day and night to deny America their 1st Amendment rights, their 2nd Amendment rights, their 4th Amendment rights, and want to force everyone to accept sexual deviance. There is nobody who opposes freedom more than the left. If you truly embraced freedom, you would celebrate the freedom to be hateful, bigoted, racist, or homophobic. Because that is TRUE freedom. You hate freedom and everything about it. You want to force people to believe what you believe, think what you think, say what you say, and accept what you accept. The left is just a bunch of little Saddam Hussein's.
" I don't know" that's the first and only intelligent thing you've said in this thread.

Nice try.....ignore the rest.

Selective reason much ?
Fact. The rest is meaningless.

IOW: You've got nothing.
I need nothing .

What a sad, sad statement. And what an indictment on America today.

Just out of curiosity left-winger - if it is in the interest of We the People to exterminate all liberals (since they are destroying the U.S. Constitution and stripping the American people of their rights and freedoms), would you support that? Be honest for a moment. Is it ok to murder if that's (and I quote) "what needs doing in the interest of We the People"?

The fact that you don't even know what government's real job is, is tragic. It shows a deep contempt for the U.S. You snub your nose and piss on the grave of the millions who died to give you the freedom that you not only take for granted, but which you trade like a useless asset for rationed, pitiful government table scraps.

Just out of curiosity left-winger - if it is in the interest of We the People to exterminate all liberals (since they are destroying the U.S. Constitution and stripping the American people of their rights and freedoms), would you support that? Be honest for a moment. Is it ok to murder if that's (and I quote) "what needs doing in the interest of We the People"?

The fact that you don't even know what government's real job is, is tragic. It shows a deep contempt for the U.S. You snub your nose and piss on the grave of the millions who died to give you the freedom that you not only take for granted, but which you trade like a useless asset for rationed, pitiful government table scraps.
Another amazingly ignorant and non Christian post.

Liberalism

Liberalism: refuse to help people who need helping. Then vote for government to place a gun to the head of other people and force them to "help".

Not one liberal on USMB has ever paid for the health insurance policy of someone who was uninsured or skipped a meal to make sure that someone else had a meal. I know - I've posed this question a 1,000x's and not one of them could honestly answer that they have (to their credit - not one even attempted to lie and claim that they had). Proof that the entire premise of liberalism is a lie and that they continue to build on the lies from there.

I would love for you to explain

A.) what was "ignorant" about it

and

B.) what was "non-Christian" about it

The fact that you provide no evidence to back up your one sentence, nonsensical posts speaks volumes.

and

The fact that you provide no evidence to back up your one sentence, nonsensical posts speaks volumes.
If you need an explanation then it's glaringly obvious you are not a Christian.

As to being ignorant .
How do you explain to an ignorant person likever yourself that they don't even know that they are ignorant.

]

and

If you need an explanation then it's glaringly obvious you are not a Christian.

As to being ignorant .
How do you explain to an ignorant person likever yourself that they don't even know that they are ignorant.
Thank you for proving my point. You can't articulate either of your statements (you can't even begin to try) because neither are true.

:dance:

Liberalism

That's not liberalism. That's charity.

Liberalism is using government force to take people's property in order to hand it over to others.

Yes, this is the liberal position. And liberals advocate using government force to take people's property in order to hand it over to others. This is one of those things that "needs doing".

Forum List

Back