How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

your first sentence kills your argument

Then you don't understand my argument. I never said that welfare is illegal. I said it is evil.

Taking someone's property in order to hand it over to someone else is unethical and evil.

that your opinion and you have no evidence to back it up ...you have no "real" evidence that it is evil.

It's taken you this long to understand that an opinion on whether something is good or evil is AN OPINION, and that opinions are normative and not positive?

However, if you would like to take the stance that it's ethical to take someone's property and give it away to others, feel free. As long as you apply it universally.

I on the other hand will take the stance that it's evil to take what belongs to others, and apply that universally.

Then you don't understand my argument. I never said that welfare is illegal. I said it is evil.

Taking someone's property in order to hand it over to someone else is unethical and evil.

that your opinion and you have no evidence to back it up ...you have no "real" evidence that it is evil.

It's taken you this long to understand that an opinion on whether something is good or evil is AN OPINION, and that opinions are normative and not positive?

However, if you would like to take the stance that it's ethical to take someone's property and give it away to others, feel free. As long as you apply it universally.

I on the other hand will take the stance that it's evil to take what belongs to others, and apply that universally.
false!
just love it when you rationalize your idiocy.

false!
False? What exactly did I say that you consider to be false?

false!
False? What exactly did I say that you consider to be false?
all of it. clear enough ?

No, not clear at all.

If you can't articulate your position, why even bother replying.

You're wasting my time.

btw what do you base your opinion on?
The golden rule. If you are not okay with people initiating violence against you, then you shouldn't be okay with supporting the initiation of violence against others.

Governments job is to do what needs doing in the interests of We the People

What a sad, sad statement. And what an indictment on America today.

Just out of curiosity left-winger - if it is in the interest of We the People to exterminate all liberals (since they are destroying the U.S. Constitution and stripping the American people of their rights and freedoms), would you support that? Be honest for a moment. Is it ok to murder if that's (and I quote) "what needs doing in the interest of We the People"?

The fact that you don't even know what government's real job is, is tragic. It shows a deep contempt for the U.S. You snub your nose and piss on the grave of the millions who died to give you the freedom that you not only take for granted, but which you trade like a useless asset for rationed, pitiful government table scraps.
Your challenge is to elect representatives who want to kill liberals

We seem to keep electing those who want to help the unfortunate

Just out of curiosity left-winger - if it is in the interest of We the People to exterminate all liberals (since they are destroying the U.S. Constitution and stripping the American people of their rights and freedoms), would you support that? Be honest for a moment. Is it ok to murder if that's (and I quote) "what needs doing in the interest of We the People"?

The fact that you don't even know what government's real job is, is tragic. It shows a deep contempt for the U.S. You snub your nose and piss on the grave of the millions who died to give you the freedom that you not only take for granted, but which you trade like a useless asset for rationed, pitiful government table scraps.

We all want to help the unfortunate... it's matter of methodology. You know, the whole give them fish or teach them to fish scenario.

We all want to help the unfortunate... it's matter of methodology. You know, the whole give them fish or teach them to fish scenario.
What do you do when there are no more fish in the pond?

Bullshit!
The conservtive idea of teaching other to fish is, here's the lake.

That's not liberalism. That's charity.

Liberalism is using government force to take people's property in order to hand it over to others.

Then why are doing what needs doing for Special Interest ?
It's the golden rule
He who has the gold makes the rules

So you admit you support a broken system ?

Or are you saying our government does not kowtow to Special Interests ?
how is it broken ,it has a shit load of things that need to fixed but it's far from broken .
if it were we would have been an Inquisition style theocracy by now.

It need's fixing, but it's not broken.

Now, that's funny.

Nice try.....ignore the rest.

Selective reason much ?
Fact. The rest is meaningless.

IOW: You've got nothing.
I need nothing .

Thanks for clearing that up.

You need nothing and you've got nothing.
no I have all need.
your responses prove it.

No, as I pointed out....you've got nothing.

Then why are doing what needs doing for Special Interest ?
It's the golden rule
He who has the gold makes the rules

So you admit you support a broken system ?

Or are you saying our government does not kowtow to Special Interests ?
how is it broken ,it has a shit load of things that need to fixed but it's far from broken .
if it were we would have been an Inquisition style theocracy by now.

It need's fixing, but it's not broken.

Now, that's funny.
If you weren't a stupid fuck you'd understand but like all idiots you need to be spoon fed.

Forum List

Back