How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Fact. The rest is meaningless.

IOW: You've got nothing.
I need nothing .

Thanks for clearing that up.

You need nothing and you've got nothing.
no I have all need.
your responses prove it.

No, as I pointed out....you've got nothing.
And as I pointed out I need nothing because you insist on giving it to me.

Then why are doing what needs doing for Special Interest ?
It's the golden rule
He who has the gold makes the rules

So you admit you support a broken system ?

Or are you saying our government does not kowtow to Special Interests ?
how is it broken ,it has a shit load of things that need to fixed but it's far from broken .
if it were we would have been an Inquisition style theocracy by now.

It need's fixing, but it's not broken.

Now, that's funny.
If you weren't a stupid fuck you'd understand but like all idiots you need to be spoon fed.

Oh, I understand all right.....you can't say two sentences without tripping over your tongue.

IOW: You've got nothing.
I need nothing .

no I have all need.
your responses prove it.

You've got nothing.

Plain and simple.

I need nothing .

no I have all need.
your responses prove it.

You've got nothing.

Plain and simple.
You wish . Care to make more false assumptions?

It's the golden rule
He who has the gold makes the rules

how is it broken ,it has a shit load of things that need to fixed but it's far from broken .

Now, that's funny.
If you weren't a stupid fuck you'd understand but like all idiots you need to be spoon fed.

Oh, I understand all right.....you can't say two sentences without tripping over your tongue.
lol! The irony of the desperate.

Now, that's funny.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Now, that's funny.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
The lifetime achievement award for total lack of originality goes to Kosh for the tenth year running!

Typical nonsense of voluntary taxation. It does not work...never has

If you support war...why don't you volunteer
If you want schools ......pay for it yourself
Want a new highway.......pay more in taxes for it

Of course, at no point did I suggest a "voluntary tax system" for America. But when a liberals repulsive hypocrisy is on display for all to see, they immediately have to revert to a straw man.
Wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own tax rates
Wealthy conservatives want to cut benefits to the poor

That is the difference

Can you name one wealthy liberal who pays the government more than he legally owes the government?

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Welfare lures teenage girls into getting pregnant and becoming a hostage to welfare and trapped in poverty. That's what liberals endorse.

Of course, at no point did I suggest a "voluntary tax system" for America. But when a liberals repulsive hypocrisy is on display for all to see, they immediately have to revert to a straw man.

That is the difference

Can you name one wealthy liberal who pays the government more than he legally owes the government?

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Welfare lures teenage girls into getting pregnant and becoming a hostage to welfare and trapped in poverty. That's what liberals endorse.
Bullshit teenage girls were getting pregnant and living in poverty long before welfare was invented.
Fail.

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Bullshit teenage girls were getting pregnant and living in poverty long before welfare was invented.
Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Meaningless the poverty rate doesn't have any effect on teen girls getting pregnant.
Damn you're ignorant.

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Notice that 1970, when Johnson's war on poverty kicked in, the illegitimacy rate skyrocketed and the poverty rate stopped going down. It bottomed out. I don't know how anyone can deny that welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Meaningless the poverty rate doesn't have any effect on teen girls getting pregnant.
Damn you're ignorant.

God, you can't possibly be this stupid.

Teenage girls getting pregnant and going on welfare is the reason the poverty rate stopped declining. Kids who grow up without a father and on the dole go on to be poor, and there's a good chance they will end up in prison.

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Notice that 1970, when Johnson's war on poverty kicked in, the illegitimacy rate skyrocketed and the poverty rate stopped going down. It bottomed out. I don't know how anyone can deny that welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
Personally, I think it runs a close second to the income tax.

That is the difference

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Damn you're ignorant.

Teenage girls getting pregnant and going on welfare is the reason the poverty rate stopped declining. Kids who grow up without a father and on the dole go on to be poor, and there's a good chance they will end up in prison.
Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty
Teenage pregnancy and poverty may be linked in many people’s minds, but that doesn’t mean they know the facts. This article summarizes the research that helps establish what the relationship between teenage pregnancy and poverty really is.

Two Connections Between Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty

When considering how teenage pregnancy and poverty relate it is important to consider two distinct but important connections. First, it is important to consider poverty as a factor among others in leading to teenage pregnancy. Second, it is essential to consider poverty as an outcome of teenage pregnancy, not only for the pregnant teen, but for the teen father, the child, and other children that may be born to the teen mother subsequently.

Poverty as a Contributing Factor to Teenage Pregnancy

The connection between poverty rates and teen pregnancy rates seems inescapable even when it isn’t pointed out. In a 2010 report using 2006 data, this is the top three and their rankings in terms of both teenage pregnancy and poverty. Texas, the leader in teen pregnancy rates, is ninth in the nation in the poverty rankings. New Mexico is second in teenage pregnancy rates, and third in poverty rankings. Mississippi is third in teen pregnancies, and the highest rate of poverty in the country.

In 2005, New Mexico had been first, Nevada second, and Arizona third in teenage pregnancy rates; Texas first, New Mexico second, and Mississippi third in birthrate, and New York first, New Jersey second, and Nevada third in the abortion rate for young women 15 to 19. While the pregnancy rates among teens had been declining, and the 2005 were the lowest in over 30 years, 2006 saw an increase, as reported by the Gutmacher Institute.

Poverty as a Result of Teenage Pregnancy

It has been reported that only a third of teen mothers achieve a high school diploma and that teen father are apt to finish fewer years of school than men who become fathers when they are older, leaving both parents less equipped than they might be to earn a living. Children of teen parents had been found to have poorer school performance, and girls who were born as the result of a teen pregnancy were found to have a 22% greater than average risk of becoming teen mothers. Additionally the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy has reported that a minimum of 75% of teen mothers who are unmarried will be on welfare within 5 years of the birth of their first child.

This view is countered by a study by University of Pennsylvania’s Frank Furstenburg, who reported that women raised in poverty and bearing children later were not much more likely to escape poverty than impoverished teens who became pregnant. The study also concludes that there is little difference educationally and economically between girls raised in poverty who become mothers during their teen years and those who become mothers later.
Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty | Pregnant Teen Help

. . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Fail.

Wrong, asshole.

irr.jpg

poverty.png
Damn you're ignorant.

Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty
Teenage pregnancy and poverty may be linked in many people’s minds, but that doesn’t mean they know the facts. This article summarizes the research that helps establish what the relationship between teenage pregnancy and poverty really is.

Two Connections Between Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty

When considering how teenage pregnancy and poverty relate it is important to consider two distinct but important connections. First, it is important to consider poverty as a factor among others in leading to teenage pregnancy. Second, it is essential to consider poverty as an outcome of teenage pregnancy, not only for the pregnant teen, but for the teen father, the child, and other children that may be born to the teen mother subsequently.

Poverty as a Contributing Factor to Teenage Pregnancy

The connection between poverty rates and teen pregnancy rates seems inescapable even when it isn’t pointed out. In a 2010 report using 2006 data, this is the top three and their rankings in terms of both teenage pregnancy and poverty. Texas, the leader in teen pregnancy rates, is ninth in the nation in the poverty rankings. New Mexico is second in teenage pregnancy rates, and third in poverty rankings. Mississippi is third in teen pregnancies, and the highest rate of poverty in the country.

In 2005, New Mexico had been first, Nevada second, and Arizona third in teenage pregnancy rates; Texas first, New Mexico second, and Mississippi third in birthrate, and New York first, New Jersey second, and Nevada third in the abortion rate for young women 15 to 19. While the pregnancy rates among teens had been declining, and the 2005 were the lowest in over 30 years, 2006 saw an increase, as reported by the Gutmacher Institute.

Poverty as a Result of Teenage Pregnancy

It has been reported that only a third of teen mothers achieve a high school diploma and that teen father are apt to finish fewer years of school than men who become fathers when they are older, leaving both parents less equipped than they might be to earn a living. Children of teen parents had been found to have poorer school performance, and girls who were born as the result of a teen pregnancy were found to have a 22% greater than average risk of becoming teen mothers. Additionally the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy has reported that a minimum of 75% of teen mothers who are unmarried will be on welfare within 5 years of the birth of their first child.

This view is countered by a study by University of Pennsylvania’s Frank Furstenburg, who reported that women raised in poverty and bearing children later were not much more likely to escape poverty than impoverished teens who became pregnant. The study also concludes that there is little difference educationally and economically between girls raised in poverty who become mothers during their teen years and those who become mothers later.
Teenage Pregnancy and Poverty | Pregnant Teen Help
Breakdown of the traditional American family = fucked up morals

Forum List

Back