How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

This is how evil liberalism is.... intolerant liberals brutally and violently attacking Hispanic Trump supporters. They finish this violence with the very classy violation of basic decency laws by chanting "fuck Donald Trump".

Oh fucking bullshit. Cherrypicked altercations lifted from YouTube do not in any way equate to "Liberalism", DUMBASS.

Liberals conceived and created this country, Jethro. What are you, an immigrant?

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[12] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. The 19th century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, South America, and North America.[13] In this period, the dominant ideological opponent of classical liberalism was conservatism, but liberalism later survived major ideological challenges from new opponents, such as fascism and communism. --- Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia that Morons Don't seem to Know How to Access So it Remains A Double Super Secret Available Only to the Literate

--- which is what makes it so hilarious that Buttsoiler thinks now he's a "P@triot" -- wh@tever th@t is --- while simultaneously trying to trash the very essence of what this country stands for via an endless diarrhea of juvenile association fallacies.

That's hysterical. And he keeps coming back and digging himself deeper --- apparently under the impression he can run away from it by changing his name.

Can't make this shit up.

:dig:
There is no dumber poster than vagisil. Even Jethro finally graduated from the 6th grade after three tries. Vagisil is still stuck in pre-K.

Still TROLLING Pawn, trying to make yourself relevant, when you are lower than dog shit when it come to IQ.... You've always been easy , but mostly stupid as a dead flea!
Poor, insane, vagisil. Thinks he can claw his way out from being the dumbest poster on the forum. G'head ... tell the forum again how the Clintons' made a billion dollars from their non-profit foundation. That was hysterical.

OH LOOOOOOK!!!!!!.....MORE CORRUPTION FROM THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY NON-PROFIT (ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!) FOUNDATION!!!!

"Oops! Bill Clinton Says He ACCIDENTALLY Took $500,000 From Algeria During Key Arms Negotiation With State Department" Oops.....OOPS, MY ASS!!

Bill Clinton is claiming his foundation “accidentally” accepted money from foreign governments who were negotiating with his wife while she was Secretary of State – a definite no-no.

The Clinton Foundation received $500,000 from Algeria in 2010 while the country was lobbying the State Department for an increase in weapons export authorization.

The International Business Times says that “some of those export authorizations were for weapons classified as “toxicological agents, including chemical agents [and] biological agents.”  “[Critics] said, ‘Oh you got $500,000 from Algeria at very same time they were lobbying the State Department,’” Clinton said. “Those two facts are accurate but if you put them back-to-back they are incredibly misleading. Here’s why: I never considered that the Algerians gave me the money.”

(Excerpt) Read more at downtrend.com ...
How many threads ard ya gonna post this on, vagisil?

Your obsession with trying to get my attention is rather creepy. How long until you get banned again?

Yes, YOU wish I get banned again, so I don't keep bitch slapping your dumb fucking ass! ROTFLMFAO...TOO EASY!

Can't get too much more EVIL than this.....

7IIMlhY.jpg

This is how evil liberalism is. These liberals aren't only racist - but they also hate poor people.

Ritzy Hamptonites who oppose their town’s affordable-housing plan aren’t racist — they just don’t like poor people, town officials say.

“Most opponents would prefer the people who mow their lawns, cook their food, and baby-sit their children live elsewhere,” said East Hampton Housing Authority director Catherine Casey, who developed the $18-million proposal to build a 40-unit housing complex in Amagansett.

‘Hamptonites aren’t racist, they just don’t want poor people around’

This is how evil liberalism is.... intolerant liberals brutally and violently attacking Hispanic Trump supporters. They finish this violence with the very classy violation of basic decency laws by chanting "fuck Donald Trump".

Oh fucking bullshit. Cherrypicked altercations lifted from YouTube do not in any way equate to "Liberalism", DUMBASS.

While ignoring the folks attacked by Trump supporters at his rallies.

There is no dumber poster than vagisil. Even Jethro finally graduated from the 6th grade after three tries. Vagisil is still stuck in pre-K.

Still TROLLING Pawn, trying to make yourself relevant, when you are lower than dog shit when it come to IQ.... You've always been easy , but mostly stupid as a dead flea!
Poor, insane, vagisil. Thinks he can claw his way out from being the dumbest poster on the forum. G'head ... tell the forum again how the Clintons' made a billion dollars from their non-profit foundation. That was hysterical.

OH LOOOOOOK!!!!!!.....MORE CORRUPTION FROM THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY NON-PROFIT (ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!) FOUNDATION!!!!

"Oops! Bill Clinton Says He ACCIDENTALLY Took $500,000 From Algeria During Key Arms Negotiation With State Department" Oops.....OOPS, MY ASS!!

Bill Clinton is claiming his foundation “accidentally” accepted money from foreign governments who were negotiating with his wife while she was Secretary of State – a definite no-no.

The Clinton Foundation received $500,000 from Algeria in 2010 while the country was lobbying the State Department for an increase in weapons export authorization.

The International Business Times says that “some of those export authorizations were for weapons classified as “toxicological agents, including chemical agents [and] biological agents.”  “[Critics] said, ‘Oh you got $500,000 from Algeria at very same time they were lobbying the State Department,’” Clinton said. “Those two facts are accurate but if you put them back-to-back they are incredibly misleading. Here’s why: I never considered that the Algerians gave me the money.”

Your obsession with trying to get my attention is rather creepy. How long until you get banned again?

Yes, YOU wish I get banned again, so I don't keep bitch slapping your dumb fucking ass! ROTFLMFAO...TOO EASY!
LOLOLOLOL

As if you've ever bested me in any debate on any topic.

logo.gif

This is how evil liberalism is....not only showing how racist they are by proclaiming that everything is about being white but also for pretending to care about people and then displaying outrage over a family having some good fortune. I though all of those ignorant and envious libtards wanted free college for everyone? So why are they pissing and moaning that this family is receiving a free college education???

‘Chewbacca Mom’ Has Received $420K in Free Stuff Since Her Video Hit — but Some Liberals Are Raising a Major Complaint

Last edited:
Go to the 11:45 mark and listen to Dumbocrat John T. Vines of Arkansas laugh about how he is fleecing his constituents to help his wife and the banking industry she works in. And to think of all of the libtards across the country that truly believe Dumbocrats in office "care" about them. This is definitely how evil liberalism is... :eusa_doh:

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif
Your T-shirt for when you DEBATE (LOLOL!) me!

Denial-Shirt.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

Denial-Shirt.jpg
Posting pictures doesn't refute your sad reality that you've never bested me in any debate. I do admit though, sometimes you beat yourself up for me. Like you did the other day when you posted a link to an article about the Clinton Foundation being a non-profit organization; which refuted your other links that the Clinton's were profiting from from the Clinton Foundation.

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

Denial-Shirt.jpg
Posting pictures doesn't refute your sad reality that you've never bested me in any debate. I do admit though, sometimes you beat yourself up for me. Like you did the other day when you posted a link to an article about the Clinton Foundation being a non-profit organization; which refuted your other links that the Clinton's were profiting from from the Clinton Foundation.
Calling yourself NON-PROFIT while CONTROLLING the government and the corrupt IRS that has NEVER AUDITED the Clinton Foundation is really hilarious! You're so up the Clinton's ass, that you started sucking the shit out of them, before they could DUMP IT. I posted at least 5 links to it being a SLUSH FUND, and you still LIE about you being bitch slapped again!
American Thinker ^ Thomas Lifson
Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies. The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was...
The Hill ^ | June 5th, 2016 | By Jessie Hellmann
Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders criticized the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations from foreign governments in an interview aired Sunday, calling it a conflict of interest. "Do I have a problem when a sitting secretary of State and a foundation run by her husband collects many, many dollars from foreign governments — governments which are dictatorships? "Yeah, I do have a problem with that. Yeah, I do," Sanders said on CNN's "State of the Union." When host Jake Tapper asked if he thought it was a conflict of interest, Sanders said, "I do." Sanders and Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton,...
The Libertarian Republic ^
A little known Swedish-Canadian oil and mining conglomerate human rights groups have repeatedly charged produces “blood minerals” is among the Clinton Foundation’s biggest donors, thanks to a ($100 million pledge) in 2007, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.“Blood minerals” are related to “blood diamonds,” which are allegedly mined in war zones or sold as commodities to help finance political insurgencies or despotic warlords. When the Vancouver, Canada-based Lundin Group gave its $100 million commitment to the “Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative,” the company had long been cutting deals with warlords, Marxist rebels, military strongmen and dictatorships in the...

time.com ^ | 5/25/16 | Michael Scherer
Wang Wenliang, a Chinese national briefly shook Clinton’s hand at a 2013 fund-raiser in her home;a separate Wang company pledged $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation, the first of several totaling $2 million. The Clinton fundraiser was one of at least three interactions between Wang and McAuliffe. McAuliffe initially said he could not remember ever meeting Wang, though he later clarified that his staff had informed him of several likely meetings. Among the donations of DOJ interestwere a total of $120,000 in contributions to McAuliffe from a company controlled by Wang. DOJ told McAuliffe's attorney there were questions over foreign sources...
Investors Business Daily ^ |
Getting rich isn’t a crime. But it might be if you did it in the guise of being a tax-free humanitarian charity, interested only in the betterment of humankind. Peter Schweizer, in his 2015 book “Clinton Cash,” documented how “during Hillary’s years of public service, the Clintons have conducted or facilitated hundreds of large transactions (either as private citizens or government officials) with foreign governments, corporations and private financiers.” These deals put millions in the Clintons’ pockets through lucrative speaking arrangements or by donations to the Clinton Foundation. And the sums, says Schweizer, were “staggering.” More troubling, Schweizer noted, is...

Many more.... you can start your spin in...3...2...1...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

Denial-Shirt.jpg
Calling yourself NON-PROFIT while CONTROLLING the government and the corrupt IRS that has NEVER AUDITED the Clinton Foundation is really hilarious! You're so up the Clinton's ass, that you started sucking the shit out of them, before they could DUMP IT. I posted at least 5 links to it being a SLUSH FUND, and you still LIE about you being bitch slapped again!
American Thinker ^ Thomas Lifson
Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies. The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was...
The Hill ^ | June 5th, 2016 | By Jessie Hellmann
Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders criticized the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations from foreign governments in an interview aired Sunday, calling it a conflict of interest. "Do I have a problem when a sitting secretary of State and a foundation run by her husband collects many, many dollars from foreign governments — governments which are dictatorships? "Yeah, I do have a problem with that. Yeah, I do," Sanders said on CNN's "State of the Union." When host Jake Tapper asked if he thought it was a conflict of interest, Sanders said, "I do." Sanders and Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton,...
The Libertarian Republic ^
A little known Swedish-Canadian oil and mining conglomerate human rights groups have repeatedly charged produces “blood minerals” is among the Clinton Foundation’s biggest donors, thanks to a ($100 million pledge) in 2007, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.“Blood minerals” are related to “blood diamonds,” which are allegedly mined in war zones or sold as commodities to help finance political insurgencies or despotic warlords. When the Vancouver, Canada-based Lundin Group gave its $100 million commitment to the “Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative,” the company had long been cutting deals with warlords, Marxist rebels, military strongmen and dictatorships in the...

time.com ^ | 5/25/16 | Michael Scherer
Wang Wenliang, a Chinese national briefly shook Clinton’s hand at a 2013 fund-raiser in her home;a separate Wang company pledged $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation, the first of several totaling $2 million. The Clinton fundraiser was one of at least three interactions between Wang and McAuliffe. McAuliffe initially said he could not remember ever meeting Wang, though he later clarified that his staff had informed him of several likely meetings. Among the donations of DOJ interestwere a total of $120,000 in contributions to McAuliffe from a company controlled by Wang. DOJ told McAuliffe's attorney there were questions over foreign sources...
Investors Business Daily ^ |
Getting rich isn’t a crime. But it might be if you did it in the guise of being a tax-free humanitarian charity, interested only in the betterment of humankind. Peter Schweizer, in his 2015 book “Clinton Cash,” documented how “during Hillary’s years of public service, the Clintons have conducted or facilitated hundreds of large transactions (either as private citizens or government officials) with foreign governments, corporations and private financiers.” These deals put millions in the Clintons’ pockets through lucrative speaking arrangements or by donations to the Clinton Foundation. And the sums, says Schweizer, were “staggering.” More troubling, Schweizer noted, is...

Many more.... you can start your spin in...3...2...1...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You're beyond retarded to think the funds of the Clinton Foundation, a public non-profit entity, are not closely watched. I'd even wager there are conservatives who comb over every penny just looking for their AHA moment.

1. Time for an independent audit of the Clinton ...
    hotair.com/archives/2015/04/25/time-for-an-independent...
    Apr 24, 2015 · Time for an independent audit of the Clinton Foundation ... Rodham Clinton and the Clinton Foundation today to commission ... never seen one party have ...

1. Clinton Foundation Financial Disclosures Still a...
    www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/16/clinton.....
    Clinton Foundation Financial Disclosures Still a Shambles, Despite Hillary Clinton Oversight. Clinton Foundation ... the financial statements for CHAI were audited ...

1. Clinton Charities Will Refile 5 Annual Tax...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/clinton-charities.....
    Apr 22, 2015 · Clinton Charities Will Refile 5 Annual ... and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in ... "I've never seen amendment activity ...

1. Exclusive: Clinton charities will refile tax...
    www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes...
    Apr 22, 2015 · Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from ...
  1. The other Hillary scandal of the day: Clinton ...
    hotair.com/archives/2015/04/23/the-other-hillary-scandal...
    Apr 22, 2015 · The Clinton Foundation scandals can be easily summarized – American influence for ... It truly is out of control and our crash will never be reported; ...

1. Wall Street analyst uncovers Clinton Foundation...
    www.wnd.com/2015/04/wall-street-analyst-uncovers-clin
    Apr 21, 2015 · NEW YORK – The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation – already under scrutiny for foreign donations – is now being accused of fraudulent and ...

1. Liberal Group Calls For Audit Of Clinton ...
    dailycaller.com/2015/04/24/group-chaired-by-longtime...
    Apr 23, 2015 · A liberal group that has longtime Clinton friend Robert Reich as its chairman of the board is calling on the Clinton Foundation to open up its books to an ...

1. Watchdog: Let's Face It, the Clinton Foundation is...Watchdog: Let's Face It, the Clinton Foundation is Basically a 'Slush Fund' Share; Tweet; ... Last week we learned about the Clinton Foundation's tax problems ...
  1. Government Watchdog Calls The Clinton Foundation...
    www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-28/government-watchdog...
    Apr 27, 2015 · It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons. In case you’re wondering what might prompt Mr. Allison to make such a ...

1. Sunlight Foundation leader: Clinton Foundation a “...
    hotair.com/archives/2015/04/27/sunlight-foundation......
    Apr 26, 2015 · Yesterday, the Clinton Foundation responded to a growing clamor for accountability with a statement from Maura Pally, the CEO of its unit focusing on ...
  1. Clinton Foundation On Charity Watch List As “Slush...
    theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/26/clinton</...
    Charity Navigator doesn't even consider the Clinton Foundation a charity at all. Virtually no money is actually spent on charitable endeavors; the entire construct of ...

1. Clinton Foundation's Swedish slush fund raises new...
    video.foxnews.com/v/4274609237001/clinton-foundati...
    Live Clinton Foundation's Swedish slush fund raises new concerns. Jun. 04, 2015 - 5:23 - Washington Times reporters provide insight on 'Hannity'

Apr 24, 2015 · Time for an independent audit of the Clinton Foundation ... Rodham Clinton and the Clinton Foundation today to commission ... never seen one party have ...

Clinton Foundation Financial Disclosures Still a Shambles, Despite Hillary Clinton Oversight. Clinton Foundation ... the financial statements for CHAI were audited ...

Apr 22, 2015 · Clinton Charities Will Refile 5 Annual ... and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in ... "I've never seen amendment activity ...

Apr 22, 2015 · Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from ...
    Apr 22, 2015 · The Clinton Foundation scandals can be easily summarized – American influence for ... It truly is out of control and our crash will never be reported; ...

Apr 21, 2015 · NEW YORK – The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation – already under scrutiny for foreign donations – is now being accused of fraudulent and ...

Apr 23, 2015 · A liberal group that has longtime Clinton friend Robert Reich as its chairman of the board is calling on the Clinton Foundation to open up its books to an ...

1. Watchdog: Let's Face It, the Clinton Foundation is...Watchdog: Let's Face It, the Clinton Foundation is Basically a 'Slush Fund' Share; Tweet; ... Last week we learned about the Clinton Foundation's tax problems ...
    Apr 27, 2015 · It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons. In case you’re wondering what might prompt Mr. Allison to make such a ...

Apr 26, 2015 · Yesterday, the Clinton Foundation responded to a growing clamor for accountability with a statement from Maura Pally, the CEO of its unit focusing on ...
    Charity Navigator doesn't even consider the Clinton Foundation a charity at all. Virtually no money is actually spent on charitable endeavors; the entire construct of ...

Live Clinton Foundation's Swedish slush fund raises new concerns. Jun. 04, 2015 - 5:23 - Washington Times reporters provide insight on 'Hannity'

You really should learn to read your own links, vagisil...

• The charities' errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.
  • The unsettled numbers on the tax returns are not evidence of wrongdoing but tend to undermine the 990s role as a form of public accountability, experts in charity law and transparency advocates told Reuters.

You really should learn to read your own links, vagisil...

• The charities' errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.
    • The unsettled numbers on the tax returns are not evidence of wrongdoing but tend to undermine the 990s role as a form of public accountability, experts in charity law and transparency advocates told Reuters.

One out of 12 posted links that EDGED it's bets....WEAK, almost as WEAK as your low 2 digit mentality!....PAWNED AGAIN!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back