How, exactly, would it be done to prove Trump did not declassify those documents?

So is it your contention that a sitting President doesn't have the authority to declassify documents and take them to his home?

Nobody is claiming that Trump didn't have documents, G5000! What's in question is whether he had the authority to declassify those documents...which he did under the Constitution...and if so they would no longer BE classified!
What you can't seem to get through your head is that those documents were not declassified. That was admitted in the filing.

Trump and your propagandists are lying to you.

I would think at this point, after being lied to many hundreds of times, you would stop bleeving anything Trump or your propagandists tell you.

You must be incredibly stupid.

I don't think that Federal Magistrate knows the Constitution. If he did then he'd know that a sitting President is the ultimate authority on classification of documents. If so what is the legal basis for a raid on the home of an Ex President?

What you can't seem to get through your head is that those documents were not declassified. Trump and your propagandists are lying to you.

I would think at this point, after being lied to many hundreds of times, you would stop bleeving anything Trump or your propagandists tell you.

You must be incredibly stupid.
And you know this how?

Again, no Trumptard has ever explained what possible rational reason Trump would have for declassifying documents which could cause grave national harm if revealed.

The egomaniac just wanted those documents around to make himself feel important, like his fake magazine covers.

Again, no Trumptard has ever explained what possible rational reason Trump would have for declassifying documents which could cause grave national harm if revealed.

The egomaniac just wanted those documents around to make himself feel important, like his fake magazine covers.
What "reason" Trump had for taking those documents isn't what's important here, G5000! The only thing that matters is whether or not he had the authority to do so!

Holy shit. How many times do you need it explained to you? Are the words I've used too big for you?
It's a simple question, G5000! How do you know that Trump didn't declassify the materials in question? If he says he did...and he's the ultimate authority on classification then that material is declassified. You may not like that. You may question his motives for doing so. That doesn't change the fact that he had Constitutional authority to do so!

Trump is now trying to blame the movers for Top Secret documents ending up at Mar-A-Lago. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Trump had more than one opportunity to turn over these grave national secrets. He and his lawyers deliberately withheld them. That is not the movers fault.

It is squarely on Trump and now he is gaslighting the hell out of his rube herd, and they STILL to this day drink his piss!

Amazing.

Many theses will be written about this willful blindness of his followers.

Trump is now trying to blame the movers for Top Secret documents ending up at Mar-A-Lago. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Trump had more than one opportunity to turn over these grave national secrets. He and his lawyers deliberately withheld them. That is not the movers fault.

It is squarely on Trump and now he is gaslighting the hell out of his rube herd, and they STILL to this day drink his piss!

Amazing.

Many theses will be written about this willful blindness of his followers.
Please spare us the hyperbole, G5000. Grave national secrets? You have no more idea what those documents dealt with than I do. The DOJ can claim all kinds of things because they're hiding behind an excuse of "national security concerns" while they leak like a sieve.

And one I have answered. It can't be helped your willful blindness impairs your ability to face the truth.
So you DON'T really know...yet you come on here and declare that you do? You're as bad as Billy!

The case is going to come down to evidence. The government will contend that they found no evidence he declassified the documents. That’s all they have to do lol
What's amazing is how the Democrats changed our justice system to 'guilty until proven innocent.'

LOL...you want ME to detail the process that you claimed exists and I claimed didn't? Are you high? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time!
lol oh so there is no process at all huh? Why do you blindly assume something that retarded?

What's amazing is how the Democrats changed our justice system to 'guilty until proven innocent.'
They have the classified documents they recovered from Trump’s house that is their evidence for the case itself. We are simply talking about the idea they were declassified or not. See it’s a stupid thing to talk about because the evidence speaks for itself.

lol oh so there is no process at all huh? Why do you blindly assume something that retarded?
Back again, Billy? You're going to show us the process...right? I mean you're the one who claims it exists. I know you wouldn't do that if you didn't know what it was...right? LOL

They have the classified documents they recovered from Trump’s house that is their evidence for the case itself. We are simply talking about the idea they were declassified or not. See it’s a stupid thing to talk about because the evidence speaks for itself.
What does the evidence "say" to you, Billy? (eye roll)

Maybe you should ask it what the process is? :)

Republicans are insisting that this be done. Its of course silly to expect someone to prove a negative. Republicans secretly know this because they can provide an answer on how this would be done.

I’ll ask again: how could it be proven that Trump did not declassify those documents? What specific theoretical evidence would be needed for this to be done?
Tough shit, you imbecile.

Try to follow along with your microscopic brain and utterly shallow capacity for thought.

If this matter were to lead to an indictment against President Trump, and that indictment dared to charge him with a crime based on the Espionage Act, then it would presumably lead to court. If it survived motions to dismiss, etc., then it would go to trial.

This is still America. Therefore, the Government would carry the burden of proof. It is always on the Government. It never shifts under our law.

The United States could prove, I guess, that in his possession on the date of the raid at Mar a Lago, President Trump was in physical possession of several documents still marked as “classified” in one way or another. But, the defense would also get to be heard.

The President would easily be able to offer evidence that he had (while still President) DECLASSIFIED those very same documents. And he wouldn’t even have to take the stand to offer that evidence.

Now, your concern, little billie.zip, is that it would be difficult for the US Attorney to prove that President hadn’t declassified them? You’re whining about the difficulty of having to prove the negative?

Too fucking bad. Tough luck. Them’s the breaks. Don’t like it? Cool. Then don’t bring such an idiotic charge.

But if Brandon (shhhh!!! it can’t be admitted out loud) or his handlers are moronic enough to order the DOJ to seek such an indictment with that charge in it, then the US Attorney is stuck with that burden of proof. Overtly politicizing the Department of Justice comes with some costs, Brandon.

Little billie.zip can cry about that all he wants. It won’t change a thing.

Back again, Billy? You're going to show us the process...right? I mean you're the one who claims it exists. I know you wouldn't do that if you didn't know what it was...right? LOL
Lol dude I don’t care what you think about what I know. It doesn’t matter what I know. You’re wrong and I’m right either way. Sorry bub.

Lol dude I don’t care what you think about what I know. It doesn’t matter what I know. You’re wrong and I’m right either way. Sorry bub.
Billy.zip brings nothing.

Of course, that’s everything he has at his disposal.

Forum List

Back