How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

You may want to talk to your "bros" that are always up to no good, get their criminal asses under control. You can't blame whitey for what black people do, they are the ones committing the armed robberies, car jacking and burglaries........ talk to them.

Thing is all my "Bros" that I am friends with etc. have jobs all of us have college degrees from Associates to Doctorates. We dont dress like we are up to something we have cars that dont attract attention. None of what you say has anything to do with my "Bros" or any males in my family. But if "whitey" like you say will always think that about me then they will have to continue to apologize its that simple you have to apologize when you make an ass out of yourself.

I can't drive in the Southwest Houston area with my semi white skin, I will get shot at or fire bombed. The cops won't help me, they will say it's my fault for being stupid enough for driving into that part of town.

You want to be able to go anywhere and yet nobody can go anywhere without some kind of shit going down.

There are parts of Mississippi and rich neighborhoods where no black can live in nor even drive through for the obvious reasons, mostly stereotypical and racist and the cops will not help either because they also feel that blacks, no matter how rich and successful and law abiding they are, don't belong in such places, so those blacks that do insist in living in such areas are seen as being stupid for moving in such places and or driving through them.

Most stereotypes exist because of an element of truth...

Stereotypes are exagerrations and distortion of the truth blown out of proportion.

What is definitely not a "STEREOTYPE" (as defined by you) are the overwhelming majority of Blacks who are Black Racists blaming "whitey" for their own criminality ..... even the "Black on Black" crime.

This type of mental delusion seems to be a component of your DNA and is blithely exploited by your leaders to augment their own political and financial power. The more egregious examples of this is your CORRUPT Congressional Black Racist Caucus. And, your venerated EXTORTIONIST ARTISTES: The "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

If you are not aware of the ARROGANCE of Black Racism, I suggest you read my thread in the section: "Race Relations/Racism", The title of my thread is: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Part Two........with Part 3. Parts 4 through 10 and a CONCLUSION to follow.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Stereotypes are exagerrations and distortion of the truth blown out of proportion.

What is definitely not a "STEREOTYPE" (as defined by you) are the overwhelming majority of Blacks who are Black Racists blaming "whitey" for their own criminality ..... even the "Black on Black" crime.

This type of mental delusion seems to be a component of your DNA and is blithely exploited by your leaders to augment their own political and financial power. The more egregious examples of this is your CORRUPT Congressional Black Racist Caucus. And, your venerated EXTORTIONIST ARTISTES: The "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

If you are not aware of the ARROGANCE of Black Racism, I suggest you read my thread in the section: "Race Relations/Racism", The title of my thread is: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Part Two........with Part 3. Parts 4 through 10 and a CONCLUSION to follow.

Nobody wants to read your racist shit nancy.

Whites should apologize until the End of Time.And pay slavery reparations. No black person will have any respect for whites, until slavery reparations are paid.!

Screw you and screw your reparations to the blacks you braindead moron.

Check out my analysis, title: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE" in the section: "Race Relations/Racism".

Lonestar Logic,

If you want to remain an ignorant POS, that's your problem.....not mine.:lol::lol::lol:

Lonestar Logic,

If you want to remain an ignorant POS, that's your problem.....not mine.:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me there is nothing you can possibly tell me that I don't already know.

And I know that you are a racist puke that would wet her pants if ever confronted by a negro.

Whites should apologize until the End of Time.And pay slavery reparations. No black person will have any respect for whites, until slavery reparations are paid.!

Hey, you ignorant Black POS,

I think you'll benefit from reading about Black Racism. The affliction you assholes can't seem to cure.

Check out my thread: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two." Part One can be reached. Part Three is also there. Parts Four thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming in due time.

G'Luck.

Last edited:

I think you'll benefit from reading about Black Racism. The affliction you assholes can't seem to cure.

Check out my thread: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two." Part One can be reached. Part Three is also there. Parts Four thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming in due time.

G'Luck.

Methinks you ditched class during Sarcasm 101.

Lonestar Logic,

And I know that you are a racist puke that would wet her pants if ever confronted by a negro.

Lonestar homo,

If you knew what you are you'd be the first to slit your own throat, you pansy.

Fortunately, braindead Black Racist POS like you are your own worst enemy.

Hopefully there are more like you and your bosom buddy, the Marxist/Commie Black Racist Yukon.

Makes my job easier.

Thanx. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

G'Luck.

Methinks you ditched class during Sarcasm 101.

Bo duh...cya,

What youthinks is completely irrelevant.

One would think that even you, a lobotomized paramecium clone, would geddit by now.

Getting back to when should whitey quit apologizing? Answer: as soon as obama took the oath of office to the Presidency.

Any black man whining about can't get ahead because of whitey at this point is nothing more than a lying, sons a bitchin', racist ass hole.

Last edited:

G'Luck.

I'm not black dumbass.

G'Luck.

I'm not black dumbass.

Come on. Give it up. :lol:

I think the first clue was when you used the word "negro" in an earlier post.

I think I see where bat gautama got confused. You suggested that he was a racist. In his universe, apparently, only blacks accuse others of racism. :lol:

Lonestar Logic,

Lonestar homo,

Hopefully there are more like you and your bosom buddy, the Marxist/Commie Black Racist Yukon.

Makes my job easier.

Not only are you racist , you're homophobic. I guess those two characteristics go hand in hand.

It's amazing how brave idiots like you get over the internet. I guess it makes pussies like you feel like a man. But we all know better! You're still a racist homophobe, no matter how tough you talk.

Lonestar homo,

Makes my job easier.

Not only are you racist , you're homophobic. I guess those two characteristics go hand in hand.

It's amazing how brave idiots like you get over the internet. I guess it makes pussies like you feel like a man. But we all know better! You're still a racist homophobe, no matter how tough you talk.

Lonestar Fag,

You're on "ignore", fool.

Thing is not a majoriy of blacks blame whites for anything. Most of us just ask for a fair chance nothing more. The infromation that you provide only covers maybe a fraction of the populace if that. Calling anyone corrupted is asinine corruption covers all races not just black. The Extortionist Artists those also exist in other races so for you to even narrow it down to one race shows that your ignorance knows no bounds, or you are Racist.

Oh if you been paying attention to latest news, commentary and even the show locked up we blame ourselves for our faults. The "Whitey" accusations dont really exist except in times when it is very obvious.

Forum List

Back