How far into the year before I can do the "I Told You So" dance? 6 months? 8 months?

R

rdean

The number one reason Trump's minions voted him into office wasn't to "clean up Washington" or "keep us safe".

It was "Jobs, jobs, jobs". And his entire solution was to "bring jobs back" from somewhere and to make fer-in-ners who take the good jobs to go away.

As I posted in previous threads, only a mere 13% of lost manufacturing jobs actually left the country. The rest were lost to automation.

And we know the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they were talking the taxpayer money they got in the deal with Trump and use it to automate the Carrier plant under discussion. When they made the deal, they never included the jobs, only the plant staying. You would think a "terrific business man" would have thought of that.

So what happens when these jobs don't materialize? When companies bring in educated immigrants to do the automation? What will be the reaction of Trump's minions?

How long before the "I told you so" dance?

Do you need to buy the red dress, or do you already have one?

Rderp, you dance like Elaine from Seinfeld everyday on this forum. So announcing that you will continue doing that in a few months serves what purpose? We already know you're one of the biggest democratic bootlickers on this forum. In all my years here I don't recall you EVER condemning your side for wrong doing.

And since you always respond with gay sex because I left you speechless, just leave my cock in your mouth and stfu

...How long before the "I told you so" dance?...
Since you've been trying to dance that dance for the last 9+ weeks, I'd say just keep dancing. It won't change anything. Trump will still be President and Hillary will still be a has-been.

I think criticism of Trump can begin at six months if warranted. Depending on the kind of dance, the timeline would differ.

If it's just a moonwalk, you can probably do that safely after a year, if it's a full out routine as one might see during ice skating or "So You Think You Can Dance". I think you need to accept a much longer time frame, 2.5-3 years. His approach is so ambitious and such a sharp change that it requires time to deal with the pushback.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances...

Last edited:
I think criticism of Trump can begin at six months if warranted. Depending on the kind of dance, the timeline would differ.

If it's just a moonwalk, you can probably do that safety after a year, if it's a full out routine as one might see during ice skating or "So You Think You Can Dance". I think you need to accept a much longer time frame, 2.5-3 years. His approach is so ambitious and such a sharp change that it requires time to deal with the pushback.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances...
I hope he does. None of Trump's campaign promises will benefit people like, say, trump voters. Their lives will get infinitely worse.

If it's just a moonwalk, you can probably do that safety after a year, if it's a full out routine as one might see during ice skating or "So You Think You Can Dance". I think you need to accept a much longer time frame, 2.5-3 years. His approach is so ambitious and such a sharp change that it requires time to deal with the pushback.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances..

For the sake of the country, I have to agree. I HOPE I never get the chance to justify any said dances,

but the truth is, Trump is a walking disaster. There is nothing in his life that points to success. His minions will say he's a billionaire so that proves his greatness.

But look at how he got there. Stiffing workers. Bankruptcies. Lawsuits. Scams. Bribes. And he is still under criminal investigation for his illegal and uncertified charity Foundation.

His minions keep crowing "Feel the butthurt". Because they live for the moment.

Even Disney understood the Dependence of Republicans on Democrats.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances..

For the sake of the country, I have to agree. I HOPE I never get the chance to justify any said dances,

but the truth is, Trump is a walking disaster. There is nothing in his life that points to success. His minions will say he's a billionaire so that proves his greatness.

But look at how he got there. Stiffing workers. Bankruptcies. Lawsuits. Scams. Bribes. And he is still under criminal investigation for his illegal and uncertified charity Foundation.

you're comparing Republicans and Democrats to the story of the grasshopper and the ants?

you're comparing Republicans and Democrats to the story of the grasshopper and the ants?

If the shoe fits, were it.

Democrats work hard to get the knowledge and experience to qualify for good paying jobs.

Republcians cry and whine they want high paying jobs with lots of benefits where you don't need education, skills or knowledge.

We even see it right here on this board.

15940433_10154454151450756_2236305174440255406_n.jpg

Republicans are 90% white.

The number one reason Trump's minions voted him into office wasn't to "clean up Washington" or "keep us safe".

It was "Jobs, jobs, jobs". And his entire solution was to "bring jobs back" from somewhere and to make fer-in-ners who take the good jobs to go away.

As I posted in previous threads, only a mere 13% of lost manufacturing jobs actually left the country. The rest were lost to automation.

And we know the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they were talking the taxpayer money they got in the deal with Trump and use it to automate the Carrier plant under discussion. When they made the deal, they never included the jobs, only the plant staying. You would think a "terrific business man" would have thought of that.

So what happens when these jobs don't materialize? When companies bring in educated immigrants to do the automation? What will be the reaction of Trump's minions?

Well if you're a little girl you can do that stupid dance all you want

if you're an adult not so much

15940433_10154454151450756_2236305174440255406_n.jpg

Republicans are 90% white.

Someone email you that from Outer Space?

Sounds like it came from Uranus

Democrats work hard to get the knowledge and experience to qualify for good paying jobs.

Republcians cry and whine they want high paying jobs with lots of benefits where you don't need education, skills or knowledge.

Republicans must have inherited all those corporations from their Democrat ancestors.

How long before the "I told you so" dance

You can start dancing anytime you want. Nobody but other left-wing myrmidons will be paying any attention to you.

Cue: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
"Dance little Jean, Dance"

I'm thinking 8 years but only if the Democrats can regroup and win an election.

Uh yeah, pretty sure you're gonna do that no matter what the actual reality is. You're suffering from BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). You craaaazy, kid . :cuckoo:

Considering the OP, I wonder if a pole is involved with his dance?

Do you mean like all those Liberals on Liberal welfare having Liberal babies in Liberal cities? Do they qualify as Liberals getting an education so they can have good jobs?

You're talking out your ass now, your mouth has GOT to know better!!!

Let's be real, Trump could have a 90% approval rating, and the loony OP would still do his creepy dance. He ain't right. BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome) has hit him very hard. :)

Forum List

Back