How far into the year before I can do the "I Told You So" dance? 6 months? 8 months?

2015-10-02-1443786836-1756849-538TrumpFavDrop.png

Trump's Approval Rating Plunges To Historic New Low Days Before Inauguration

Trump never inspires confidence. The takeaways from the Quinnipiac University poll are that most Americans don’t like Trump. They have no faith that he cares about them, and they think he is going to be a pretty lousy president.

Never in modern history has a president-elect gotten off to such a terrible start with the public.

Donald Trump is reaping the seeds of division and hate that he sowed during his presidential campaign. It has come full circle, as America is stuck with a president-elect that they really don’t like.

----------------

37% is pathetic.

I find it interesting that you chose a poll that was taken 4 months ago and approx. 6 weeks before the election, are are using it as evidence. Currently Reuters has Trump at 48%, and Rassussen has him at 51%.

The fact that you're using "ancient" news, and from the Huffington-Puffington Post no less, to support your claim is adorable.

Keep it up, because the harder you try, the more foolish you make yourself appear.
New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

45% of voters say Trump well be a worse president than Obama and only 34% say he will be better.

This comes from last Tuesday:

Trump's Approval Rating Plunges To Historic New Low Days Before Inauguration

Sooooo.....which would Democrats rather have....that poll or the White House?

Get it?

Come on, Democrat Fake News and polls is all they have left. So maybe we should some compassion for em? What do you think?

You are far too kind-hearted.

I go around stepping on the fingernails they're holding on by.

It's just part of my job....I drive the Karma Bus.

Ha, i hear ya. :lol:

I think criticism of Trump can begin at six months if warranted. Depending on the kind of dance, the timeline would differ.

If it's just a moonwalk, you can probably do that safety after a year, if it's a full out routine as one might see during ice skating or "So You Think You Can Dance". I think you need to accept a much longer time frame, 2.5-3 years. His approach is so ambitious and such a sharp change that it requires time to deal with the pushback.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances...
Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances..

For the sake of the country, I have to agree. I HOPE I never get the chance to justify any said dances,

but the truth is, Trump is a walking disaster. There is nothing in his life that points to success. His minions will say he's a billionaire so that proves his greatness.

But look at how he got there. Stiffing workers. Bankruptcies. Lawsuits. Scams. Bribes. And he is still under criminal investigation for his illegal and uncertified charity Foundation.

His minions keep crowing "Feel the butthurt". Because they live for the moment.

Even Disney understood the Dependence of Republicans on Democrats.

you're comparing Republicans and Democrats to the story of the grasshopper and the ants?

If the shoe fits, were it.

Democrats work hard to get the knowledge and experience to qualify for good paying jobs.

Republcians cry and whine they want high paying jobs with lots of benefits where you don't need education, skills or knowledge.

We even see it right here on this board.

Complete and utter horseshit. I have never seen any such thing on this board from the right. It is morons like YOU DEMANDING 15 dollars an hour with free healthcare & college to flip a burger or sack some green beans.

You continue to dance just like Elaine as I stated on the first page. You're as predictable a tool as they come.

I think criticism of Trump can begin at six months if warranted. Depending on the kind of dance, the timeline would differ.

If it's just a moonwalk, you can probably do that safety after a year, if it's a full out routine as one might see during ice skating or "So You Think You Can Dance". I think you need to accept a much longer time frame, 2.5-3 years. His approach is so ambitious and such a sharp change that it requires time to deal with the pushback.

Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances...
Ultimately, I'm guessing and I hope you won't ever get the chance to justify any said dances..

For the sake of the country, I have to agree. I HOPE I never get the chance to justify any said dances,

but the truth is, Trump is a walking disaster. There is nothing in his life that points to success. His minions will say he's a billionaire so that proves his greatness.

But look at how he got there. Stiffing workers. Bankruptcies. Lawsuits. Scams. Bribes. And he is still under criminal investigation for his illegal and uncertified charity Foundation.

you're comparing Republicans and Democrats to the story of the grasshopper and the ants?

Democrats work hard to get the knowledge and experience to qualify for good paying jobs.

Republcians cry and whine they want high paying jobs with lots of benefits where you don't need education, skills or knowledge.

Complete and utter horseshit. I have never seen any such thing on this board from the right. It is morons like YOU DEMANDING 15 dollars an hour with free healthcare & college to flip a burger or sack some green beans.

You continue to dance just like Elaine as I stated on the first page. You're as predictable a tool as they come.

Why do you think they voted Trump into office? If it weren't for jobs, then what was it for? Fun? Because he's a "star"?
Trump himself said it was for jobs. What kind of jobs? We already know that over 85% of the jobs that are gone were automated. We know that there are well over 5 million jobs availible but companies can't find the people with skills to do them. If it weren't for jobs, why did people vote for Trump? If it was for jobs, then what kind of jobs?

Jobs like Carrier where the CEO just said they were going to be automated?

Give us the "BIG PICTURE".

So far, Trump's vermin are thrilled he won, they won. Oh did they win.

OK, what did they win? What is it you expect is going to happen? If it doesn't happen through hard work and education then how does it happen, whatever "it" is?

Tell us.

Define it for us.

If you need the ACA you're already realizing how stupid your vote for republicans were.

The number one reason Trump's minions voted him into office wasn't to "clean up Washington" or "keep us safe".

It was "Jobs, jobs, jobs". And his entire solution was to "bring jobs back" from somewhere and to make fer-in-ners who take the good jobs to go away.

As I posted in previous threads, only a mere 13% of lost manufacturing jobs actually left the country. The rest were lost to automation.

And we know the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they were talking the taxpayer money they got in the deal with Trump and use it to automate the Carrier plant under discussion. When they made the deal, they never included the jobs, only the plant staying. You would think a "terrific business man" would have thought of that.

So what happens when these jobs don't materialize? When companies bring in educated immigrants to do the automation? What will be the reaction of Trump's minions?

How long before the "I told you so" dance?

Where the fuck did you provide proof that just 13% left and the rest was because of automation you lying fuck.

Quit pretending you know shit about manufacturing.

Do you mean like all those Liberals on Liberal welfare having Liberal babies in Liberal cities? Do they qualify as Liberals getting an education so they can have good jobs?

You're talking out your ass now, your mouth has GOT to know better!!!

Dumb ass, it is the Red States that are the welfare states.

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State

Total Score

‘State Residents’ Dependency’ Rank

‘State Government’s Dependency’ Rank

1 Mississippi 62.08 11 1
2 New Mexico 55.45 2 8
3 Alabama 53.00 5 9
4 Louisiana 51.29 39 2
5 Tennessee 50.07 20 3
6 Montana 49.51 12 6
7 South Dakota 49.34 19 4
8 Kentucky 47.37 10 12
9 West Virginia 46.64 7 16
10 Missouri 45.07 30 5

38 Massachusetts 22.94 43 32
39 Virginia 22.59 9 47
40 Alaska 21.69 8 48
41 New York 21.07 46 34
42 New Hampshire 19.57 44 38
43 Minnesota 17.31 48 39
44 Nevada 17.10 32 43
45 Illinois 16.36 47 40
46 California 16.25 36 42
47 Kansas 15.78 38 44
48 New Jersey 14.76 49 41
49 Connecticut 13.42 35 46
50 Delaware 12.90 50 45

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Now if you damned 'Conservatives' would get off the coach, clear the empty beer cans in front of your single wide, and get a job, maybe you could be taken seriously. The Blue states are supporting the Red states.

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor; (*Miami currently has a Republican Mayor (Tomas Regalado)

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
http://scattershooting.wordpress.com/2008/11/03/top-10-poorest-cities-run-by-democrats/

2. Some stats from the US Census Bureau in a American Community survey, August 2007:
Things may actually be worse in these towns now.
City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level (pop. 250,000+)
Detroit , MI 32.5%
Buffalo , NY 29.9%
Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
Cleveland , OH 27.0%
Miami , FL 26.9%
St. Louis , MO 26.8%
El Paso , TX 26.4%
Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
Newark , NJ 24.2%
http://www.lifeontheright.com/cultu...ts-for-decades-and-the-poor-still-vote-em-in/

The cities with populations over 200,000 ranked as the most dangerous are:
1. Detroit, MI - Mayor Mike Duggan - DEMOCRAT
2. Oakland, CA - Mayor Jean Quan - DEMOCRAT
3. Memphis, TN - Mayor A C Wharton - DEMOCRAT
4. St. Louis, MO - Mayor Francis G. Slay - DEMOCRAT
5. Cleveland, OH - Mayor Frank G. Jackson - DEMOCRAT
6. Baltimore, MD - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake - DEMOCRAT
7. Milwaukee, WI - Mayor Tom Barrett - DEMOCRAT
8. Birmingham, AL - Mayor William A. Bell - DEMOCRAT
9. Newark, NJ - Mayor Ras Baraka - DEMOCRAT
10. Kansas City, MO - Mayor Sly James - Independent (but probably a DEMOCRAT) Democrats Run The Highest Crime Cities in America

Why do you always use those crazy right wing sites? I noticed you left out Appalachia. Do you understand how many states that area covers?

The number one reason Trump's minions voted him into office wasn't to "clean up Washington" or "keep us safe".

It was "Jobs, jobs, jobs". And his entire solution was to "bring jobs back" from somewhere and to make fer-in-ners who take the good jobs to go away.

As I posted in previous threads, only a mere 13% of lost manufacturing jobs actually left the country. The rest were lost to automation.

And we know the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they were talking the taxpayer money they got in the deal with Trump and use it to automate the Carrier plant under discussion. When they made the deal, they never included the jobs, only the plant staying. You would think a "terrific business man" would have thought of that.

So what happens when these jobs don't materialize? When companies bring in educated immigrants to do the automation? What will be the reaction of Trump's minions?

Where the fuck did you provide proof that just 13% left and the rest was because of automation you lying fuck.

How many times to I have to post the same links over and over again?

Don’t Blame China For Taking U.S. Jobs | Fortune.com

Manufacturing Jobs Are Never Coming Back

21 jobs where robots are already replacing humans

Foxconn replaces '60,000 factory workers with robots' - BBC News

Robots could replace 1.7 million American truckers in the next decade

Apology accepted.

Why do you think they voted Trump into office? If it weren't for jobs, then what was it for? Fun? Because he's a "star"?
Trump himself said it was for jobs. What kind of jobs? We already know that over 85% of the jobs that are gone were automated. We know that there are well over 5 million jobs availible but companies can't find the people with skills to do them. If it weren't for jobs, why did people vote for Trump? If it was for jobs, then what kind of jobs?

Jobs like Carrier where the CEO just said they were going to be automated?

Give us the "BIG PICTURE".

So far, Trump's vermin are thrilled he won, they won. Oh did they win.

OK, what did they win? What is it you expect is going to happen? If it doesn't happen through hard work and education then how does it happen, whatever "it" is?

Tell us.

Define it for us.

Derp Derp Derp we go
Gently down the stream....

we know the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they were talking the taxpayer money they got in the deal with Trump and use it to automate the Carrier plant under discussion.

^^ This....

Greg Hayes, CEO of United Technologies:
"We're going to...automate to drive the cost down so that we can continue to be competitive. Is it as cheap as moving to Mexico with lower cost labor? No. But we will make that plant competitive just because we'll make the capital investments there. But what that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs."​
The citizens of Indiana, Pence and Trump got punked. Period.

Well if you're a little girl you can do that stupid dance all you want

if you're an adult not so much

What does adult have to do with Donald Trump?

yOp4Sz.gif

you aren't talking about Trump dancing you are talking bout you doing a stupid dance

Obviously you need Google maps to lead you to the nearest 'cry and pony' rooms. Just don't assault the pony please or PETA will hunt you down

-Geaux

...How long before the "I told you so" dance?...
Since you've been trying to dance that dance for the last 9+ weeks, I'd say just keep dancing. It won't change anything. Trump will still be President and Hillary will still be a has-been.

Well that latter is sure, the former isn't so much.
LWers have been acting like a bunch of assfucked sorority girls for over 9 weeks. Their angst ranges from "Hillary won the election" to "We're all doomed!". With so many predictions flying out of their pouty mouths, no matter what happens, they'll dance their little "I told you so" dance to compensate for their anger over losing the election.

Do you mean like all those Liberals on Liberal welfare having Liberal babies in Liberal cities? Do they qualify as Liberals getting an education so they can have good jobs?

You're talking out your ass now, your mouth has GOT to know better!!!
Dumb ass, it is the Red States that are the welfare states.

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State

Total Score

‘State Residents’ Dependency’ Rank

‘State Government’s Dependency’ Rank

1 Mississippi 62.08 11 1
2 New Mexico 55.45 2 8
3 Alabama 53.00 5 9
4 Louisiana 51.29 39 2
5 Tennessee 50.07 20 3
6 Montana 49.51 12 6
7 South Dakota 49.34 19 4
8 Kentucky 47.37 10 12
9 West Virginia 46.64 7 16
10 Missouri 45.07 30 5

38 Massachusetts 22.94 43 32
39 Virginia 22.59 9 47
40 Alaska 21.69 8 48
41 New York 21.07 46 34
42 New Hampshire 19.57 44 38
43 Minnesota 17.31 48 39
44 Nevada 17.10 32 43
45 Illinois 16.36 47 40
46 California 16.25 36 42
47 Kansas 15.78 38 44
48 New Jersey 14.76 49 41
49 Connecticut 13.42 35 46
50 Delaware 12.90 50 45

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Now if you damned 'Conservatives' would get off the coach, clear the empty beer cans in front of your single wide, and get a job, maybe you could be taken seriously. The Blue states are supporting the Red states.

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor; (*Miami currently has a Republican Mayor (Tomas Regalado)

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
http://scattershooting.wordpress.com/2008/11/03/top-10-poorest-cities-run-by-democrats/

2. Some stats from the US Census Bureau in a American Community survey, August 2007:
Things may actually be worse in these towns now.
City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level (pop. 250,000+)
Detroit , MI 32.5%
Buffalo , NY 29.9%
Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
Cleveland , OH 27.0%
Miami , FL 26.9%
St. Louis , MO 26.8%
El Paso , TX 26.4%
Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
Newark , NJ 24.2%
http://www.lifeontheright.com/cultu...ts-for-decades-and-the-poor-still-vote-em-in/

The cities with populations over 200,000 ranked as the most dangerous are:
1. Detroit, MI - Mayor Mike Duggan - DEMOCRAT
2. Oakland, CA - Mayor Jean Quan - DEMOCRAT
3. Memphis, TN - Mayor A C Wharton - DEMOCRAT
4. St. Louis, MO - Mayor Francis G. Slay - DEMOCRAT
5. Cleveland, OH - Mayor Frank G. Jackson - DEMOCRAT
6. Baltimore, MD - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake - DEMOCRAT
7. Milwaukee, WI - Mayor Tom Barrett - DEMOCRAT
8. Birmingham, AL - Mayor William A. Bell - DEMOCRAT
9. Newark, NJ - Mayor Ras Baraka - DEMOCRAT
10. Kansas City, MO - Mayor Sly James - Independent (but probably a DEMOCRAT) Democrats Run The Highest Crime Cities in America
Why do you always use those crazy right wing sites? I noticed you left out Appalachia. Do you understand how many states that area covers?

Carp about the source of the message when you can't deny the truth of the message?

Did they teach you strategy in government school?

...How long before the "I told you so" dance?...
Since you've been trying to dance that dance for the last 9+ weeks, I'd say just keep dancing. It won't change anything. Trump will still be President and Hillary will still be a has-been.

Well that latter is sure, the former isn't so much.
LWers have been acting like a bunch of assfucked sorority girls for over 9 weeks. Their angst ranges from "Hillary won the election" to "We're all doomed!". With so many predictions flying out of their pouty mouths, no matter what happens, they'll dance their little "I told you so" dance to compensate for their anger over losing the election.

Well, I suppose that's better than the right who have been acting like that for 8 years then, isn't it?

No matter what happens, the partisan hacks, like you, will keep on making up crap, keep ignoring facts that aren't convenient, and keep on acting like high school kids. And you know I'm right. So, I don't get so worked up about the nonsense you seem to find so entertaining. The fact that you can only seem to get happiness from other people's misery, goes to show how great your life is, I suppose.

Well, I suppose that's better than the right who have been acting like that for 8 years then, isn't it?

No matter what happens, the partisan hacks, like you, will keep on making up crap, keep ignoring facts that aren't convenient, and keep on acting like high school kids. And you know I'm right. So, I don't get so worked up about the nonsense you seem to find so entertaining. The fact that you can only seem to get happiness from other people's misery, goes to show how great your life is, I suppose.
Better? No. Par? Yes.

Why do you think I'm a partisan hack? What party do you think I'm hacking for? What crap are you claiming I'm making up and what facts do you claim I'm ignoring? Do you have actual evidence to present or are you just ranting?

Better? No. Par? Yes.

Why do you think I'm a partisan hack? What party do you think I'm hacking for? What crap are you claiming I'm making up and what facts do you claim I'm ignoring? Do you have actual evidence to present or are you just ranting?

I think you're a partisan hack based on the language you use.

Forum List

Back