How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

That's a fail. Some people are born with ambiguous genitalia. Some people are born with both a penis and a vagina. Some people are born with a penis but have internal ovaries and XX chromosomes.

That's a tiny % of the population and doesn't imply that our species doesn't have two genders. You're like a person appealing to the fact that some people are born with four fingers, hence human beings shouldn't be considered to have five fingers. According to your line of reasoning, it's incorrect to say that human beings have five fingers because a small % of human beings are born with four fingers. That's your mentality.

We are a binary-gendered species. Two genders.

Someone in another thread suggested the Republican opposition to the woke stuff essential boils down to "that's gross!". Which, I couldn't really argue with. But ...

I think many liberals regularly indulge the childish impulse to "gross out" conservatives as much as possible. Maybe they think pushing the limits furthers their cause, but past a certain point it does the opposite. It provokes opposition. a little patience and discretion might go further.

Someone in another thread suggested the Republican opposition to the woke stuff essential boils down to "that's gross!". Which, I couldn't really argue with. But ...

I think many liberals regularly indulge the childish impulse to "gross out" conservatives as much as possible. Maybe they think pushing the limits furthers their cause, but past a certain point it does the opposite. It provokes opposition. a little patience and discretion might go further.

What is 'their cause'? Please enlighten us.

On the other hand their gathering allies and pushing you bigots back to the fringes.

'They', I think you are a part of them. If opposing trannies and drag queens being exposed literally and figuratively to small children makes me a 'bigot', then I will be a very proud one. Unfortunately for you, you don't get to define what I am, nor do you have any power to push anyone anywhere, let alone into the 'fringes', whatever that means. lol

That's a tiny % of the population and doesn't imply that our species doesn't have two genders.
A tiny percentage of the population still millions of millions of people. There are as many people born with sex disorders as there are people born with red hair. If you Bingos tried to claim humans could only have Black or Blonde hair you'd be just as wrong.
You're like a person appealing to the fact that some people are born with four fingers, hence human beings shouldn't be considered to have five fingers. According to your line of reasoning, it's incorrect to say that human beings have five fingers because a small % of human beings are born with four fingers. That's your mentality.
No. Your reasoning is like saying just because a small minority of people are born with four fingers that it's okay to bully them or pretend they don't exist or to treat them like they're only pretending to have been born with four fingers. That's what it means to be a bigot. I'm not saying trans people are the majority, only that the exist and have a right to.
We are a binary-gendered species. Two genders.
Except for when we're not.

'They', I think you are a part of them. If opposing trannies and drag queens being exposed literally and figuratively to small children makes me a 'bigot', then I will be a very proud one. Unfortunately for you, you don't get to define what I am, nor do you have any power to push anyone anywhere, let alone into the 'fringes', whatever that means. lol
Society does define who you are you moron. If the majority and mainstream think you're a bigot and treats you as a bigot then effectively you are a bigot.

So it’s ok for the “oppressed” to oppress others?

Really?
The oppressed can’t really oppress others. The powerful majority can only do that. The oppressed can only fight back and advocate for equality

Shit, I'm not even a conservative and I'm repulsed by these degenerates. Like I said, I didn't care about homosexuals doing their own thing, and even getting married. Then I saw how they started adopting children and trying to influence children, making me realize that these homosexuals aren't satisfied with society leaving them alone and allowing them to essentially do whatever they want among themselves. They want to sodomize all of society and turn everyone into rainbow flag-waving homos. They won't quit until every man is wearing a pink butt plug and gets their hair dyed purple.

They're pushing for acceptance of people on the fringe, people who are often ostracized from society. Is this a mystery to you?

No, those people are already accepted, they're pushing the lifestyle on children, they're pushing mental illness on children. What's your definition of 'accepted'?

Society does define who you are you moron. If the majority and mainstream think you're a bigot and treats you as a bigot then effectively you are a bigot.

You can take your hate and shove it up your ass. You're not anywhere near a majority or mainstream, in your dreams.

Dressing up as the Ultimate Warrior, slathering yourself in oil and wrestling another man playing dress up is good clean wholesome American fun. Fuck you you commie!
One's a sex show the other isnt. I know the difference is tough for you. Why anyone would take their kid to a WWE event is beyond me as well.

No, those people are already accepted, they're pushing the lifestyle on children, they're pushing mental illness on children. What's your definition of 'accepted'?
Listen, you're clearly spoiling for a fight, and I'm not interested. As I've said, whatever they're after, they're doing it wrong. The idea that you can force this kind of change on society is foolish.

A tiny percentage of the population still millions of millions of people. There are as many people born with sex disorders as there are people born with red hair. If you Bingos tried to claim humans could only have Black or Blonde hair you'd be just as wrong.

No. Your reasoning is like saying just because a small minority of people are born with four fingers that it's okay to bully them or pretend they don't exist or to treat them like they're only pretending to have been born with four fingers. That's what it means to be a bigot. I'm not saying trans people are the majority, only that the exist and have a right to.

Except for when we're not.

Yes, people with gender dysphoria exist, and they should be treated with compassion and helped. Reinforcing their sickness and delusions isn't a good way to help them, nor forcing all of society to recognize them as something they're not. Just because a man thinks he's a woman, or a woman thinks she's a man, that doesn't make them what they erroneously think they are. Men that think they're women shouldn't be allowed to compete with actual women in women's sports and actual women shouldn't be forced to share a bathroom or locker room with a man who thinks he's a woman. Especially when that man still has a penis and testicles.

Forum List

Back