How I feel about Benghazi.

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

Why no outrage from the right when all of this happened?
What makes a few diplomats special and worthy of the continuous blame on Obama?

Benghazi was not handled correctly, which is a given.
But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Wars that conservatives started and got us into which wars were those? I recall two wars recently Afghanistan which was started by Al-Qaeda on 9-11-2001 and Iraq which at the start had a good deal of Democrat support yes I will grant you Iraq was a mistake and not worth the price we paid. Seriously you on the left need to get off this these were Republican started wars without any support from the left which did not unanimously oppose either one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xZtloE7Xc&list=PL9A2340A4FB294834]24 MEU Somalia Video 1993 - YouTube[/ame]

1993 24th MEU video... Low quality, but it's the same one I have on VHS......

As the Libs go back to BUT BUSH TACTICS.

When they do this you know you have them......................

Notice the wording? It's "how I feel" about Benghazi instead of "what I know". The emotional left operates on feelings rather than logic. Hillary shrieked "what difference does it make" and democrat Cummings said "death is part of life". That will tell you everything you need to know about the administration.

Didn't anyone ever teach you that no one cares how you feel unless it is your mother or a doctor?

I'm doubtful that your mother does.

Why don't you try constructing an argument based on fact, not your feelings? It would be a refreshing change.

Then voting Democrat should solve all of America's problems.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good point. Murder for corporate profit whether it's LBJ in Vietnam, or bush in Iraq. Obama likes to keep the numbers down unlike bush but he has the same mentality. Above the law. Like in drones.

Your name says it all Communist. You have agenda that isn't America's. To that I say, "
I'll fight you until Hell Freezes Over and then I'll fight you on the ice".

Nuff Said.

Are you sure your agenda's America's agenda? Let's have a trial on the bush war/torture crimes instead of taking the high road like thinking republicans are honorable which they're not. Our wars at least since WW2 are for profit and bush's was the most disasterous for murdering innocent civilians and probably the most profitable. Vietnam runs a close second. A democrat started it but Nixon/Kissinger kept the profit murder mill going for several years anyway.

Are you sure your agenda's America's agenda? Let's have a trial on the bush war/torture crimes instead of taking the high road like thinking republicans are honorable which they're not. Our wars at least since WW2 are for profit and bush's was the most disasterous for murdering innocent civilians and probably the most profitable. Vietnam runs a close second. A democrat started it but Nixon/Kissinger kept the profit murder mill going for several years anyway.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY]Have You Forgotten? - YouTube[/ame]

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Wars that conservatives started and got us into which wars were those? I recall two wars recently Afghanistan which was started by Al-Qaeda on 9-11-2001 and Iraq which at the start had a good deal of Democrat support yes I will grant you Iraq was a mistake and not worth the price we paid. Seriously you on the left need to get off this these were Republican started wars without any support from the left which did not unanimously oppose either one.

Democrats love war too, that's for sure. However the bush war in Iraq was sold based on WMD's for those of you that were little children at the time or those with faulty memories. After no WMD's? We gotta get Saddam, he gassed his own people and cuz he's baaaad. Gotta stay in Iraq for profit was obvious, but, hey, can't question bush. He kept us safe (if you don't count September 11, 2001).

http://i.qkme.me/3ugk7e.jpg[/IMG

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.[/quote]

Well, then....I'm certain you can't wait to give credit to the great conservative President Reagan who saved countless American lives by defeating the Evil Empire without firing a single shot.

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years,[B] America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. [/B]That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because[B] the defense budget [/B]is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

[url=http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/who-balanced-budget]Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute[/url]
[/QUOTE]

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.[/QUOTE]

" The Democratic Congress blah blah blah....."

"Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in [B]Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." [/B]Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
[url]http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1[/url]

So....how many members of ' The Democratic Congress ' did you see mentioned in the above quote?

Have You Forgotten? - YouTube

So what did Iraq have to do with 9-11?

Last edited:

Have You Forgotten? - YouTube

That's a weird video choice to post with your comments

That's a weird video choice to post with your comments

That's JassonFree's comments and my video

Your name says it all Communist. You have agenda that isn't America's. To that I say, "
I'll fight you until Hell Freezes Over and then I'll fight you on the ice".

Nuff Said.

From that post. Okay, I'm new here.........Just logged in Yesterday. So this is where the extra stuff is to post with......:eek:

Well, then....I'm certain you can't wait to give credit to the great conservative President Reagan who saved countless American lives by defeating the Evil Empire without firing a single shot.

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.

"Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

So....how many members of ' The Democratic Congress ' did you see mentioned in the above quote?

It's a toss up who was worse. dubya bush or reagan. When this so called savvy thinker reagan was asked about Iraq-Contra, he repeatedly said, "I don't recall, or I don't remember". Over a hundred and some felonies in his administration. All you've proved is you can look up links on the internet to shore up your ideology. You need to work on critical thinking skills now.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.

"Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

It's a toss up who was worse. dubya bush or reagan. When this so called savvy thinker reagan was asked about Iraq-Contra, he repeatedly said, "I don't recall, or I don't remember". Over a hundred and some felonies in his administration. All you've proved is you can look up links on the internet to shore up your ideology. You need to work on critical thinking skills now.

First off, it was Iran-Contra. Secondly it was to save the lives of Americans held by Terrorists.

Do you recall Fast and Furious???????? Obama didn't even have to get called to the table to answer questions at all, after they sold guns to the Cartels.

So spare me lib.

Forum List

Back