How I feel about Benghazi.

Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. These people begged for help at least three times, three times were denied. The obama and his ilk lied about it. so you need to sit down and stfu.

AMEN WillowTree.

BRAVO ZULU!

what a stupid thread and the picture is right up there with something from grade school.

but it's from the child, nimdimbulb

blaaaa

we need a new forum and call it the (sandbox) for childish threads like this one

Last edited:
I'll take a walk when I feel like it.

Truth....................

That's what the hearings are about, but the Truth could damage the WH. Poor things. The Truth is also about what the POTUS and the Feds did to either prevent this or ACT ON THE ATTACK AT THE TIME.

It is OBVIOUS TO ME, given the FACT that GREAT BRITAIN PULLED OUT WEEKS BEFORE that SECURITY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCREASED. But it WASN'T. Was Obama playing Golf or on another SELF PROMOTIONAL TOUR OF DUTY TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD instead of SAFE GUARDING OUR PEOPLE IN LIBYA?

I agree with what you're saying. I just wonder about 1. did they send troops and 2. did they give a stand down order.

I believe we had troops close by that we could of easily sent to the embassy.

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

Why no outrage from the right when all of this happened?
What makes a few diplomats special and worthy of the continuous blame on Obama?

Benghazi was not handled correctly, which is a given.
But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

The highlighted above tells me all I need to know about your fake concern for these anon "lives" you are touting. So, spare me with your empty lectures. :cuckoo:

Faux should apologize to the poor dupes that watch that shit , Issa should have to tell them all he is a partician hack & resign .

You honestly think that Benghazi shouldn't be investigated?

Yes I honestly believe it was all political nothing more nothing less . If the
elections where not going on at the time no one would know about Benghazi .Think of all the attacks on embassies over the years , even under the rights god Reagan not much was made of it . Shit happens that's why they are in the business .

Fact is the Democrat party is the biggest war party in all of US history. Fact is Obama ranks as one of the higher "War Presidents" in US history. Calling out "righties" for something you support is hilarious.

It's like how libs attack conservatives for defending big business and banker, "the rich," while now days Obama hands then billion and 0% tax rates and NONE go to jail.... yet you continue to mindlessly defend Obama and mindlessly vote for Obama and Dems.

Both sides are equally bad at all of the same things, bad at these things in the same way.

I agree with what you're saying. I just wonder about 1. did they send troops and 2. did they give a stand down order.

I believe we had troops close by that we could of easily sent to the embassy.

I agree.............Perhaps I misunderstood your earlier statements...............

I'm former military, and to leave our people to die without a response makes my blood boil. My brother flew in this region out of Sigonella back in the days of the Line of Death. They have capabilities and they are close by. Secondly, I'd like to know where the battle groups where at this time as well. Haven't looked into that, but generally we have a group in the Med with full marine detachments and Navy Seals.

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Well, then....I'm certain you can't wait to give credit to the great conservative President Reagan who saved countless American lives by defeating the Evil Empire without firing a single shot.

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute

BTW....do you know how many American servicemen and women died during the Clinton years?

snopes.com: Military Losses, 1980 through 2006

3ugk7e.jpg

Conservatives are desperate to pin some sort of scandal on President Obama and/or Hillary Clinton.

This is ALL about politics at this point.

Fact is the Democrat party is the biggest war party in all of US history. Fact is Obama ranks as one of the higher "War Presidents" in US history. Calling out "righties" for something you support is hilarious.

It's like how libs attack conservatives for defending big business and banker, "the rich," while now days Obama hands then billion and 0% tax rates and NONE go to jail.... yet you continue to mindlessly defend Obama and mindlessly vote for Obama and Dems.

Both sides are equally bad at all of the same things, bad at these things in the same way.

Not only that....they segregate people into groups, blacks, whites, hispanics and so forth. When addressing groups of different race they speak down to them mostly through changes in dialect.

3ugk7e.jpg

Conservatives are desperate to pin some sort of scandal on President Obama and/or Hillary Clinton.

this is no more political than watergate. are you going to claim that watergate was not political?

Yes, when presidents screw up and then lie about it, the other party and the media will call them out on it------and thats the way it should be. Presidents should be held accountable for their actions.

3ugk7e.jpg

Since they are all politicians it's sorta hard for it to NOT be about politics.

http://i.qkme.me/3ugk7e.jpg[/IMG

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.[/quote]

Well, then....I'm certain you can't wait to give credit to the great conservative President Reagan who saved countless American lives by defeating the Evil Empire without firing a single shot.

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years,[B] America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. [/B]That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because[B] the defense budget [/B]is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

[url=http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/who-balanced-budget]Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute[/url]
[/QUOTE]

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.

3ugk7e.jpg

Since they are all politicians it's sorta hard for it to NOT be about politics.

The rightwing propaganda machine is mostly composed of people who are employed in the media; they are not politicians, and,

politicians can be non-political if they choose to.

3ugk7e.jpg

yeah sure, but it's not surprising you aren't upset with any of it, dead American citizen in Benghazi and the lies told afterward by this administration, blamed a youtube video from a AMERCIAN CITIZEN, the Irs targeting certain American people, doing the same as Nixon (Who resigned amid his scandal) and spying on people and the PRESS
It's always party over country for a lot of you Democrats..

http://i.qkme.me/3ugk7e.jpg[/IMG

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.[/quote]

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years,[B] America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. [/B]That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because[B] the defense budget [/B]is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

[url=http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/who-balanced-budget]Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute[/url]
[/QUOTE]

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.[/QUOTE]

1. yes and no. Reagan had to sign the appropriation bills

2. wrong, military spending was cut back in the 90s. there were lots of layoffs in the defense industry

3. wrong, the soviet fleet is rusting at the piers. they have started to rebuild but they have a long way to go to catch up to us.

BLACKFIVE: Rumors of General Officers Arrested, Relieved, or Resigning in Protest

RUMORS OF GENERAL OFFICERS ARRESTED, RELIEVED, OR RESIGNING IN PROTEST
POSTED BY BLACKFIVE • [OCTOBER 31, 2012]
We've received many emails over the last week or so from readers asking us to get to the bottom of this situation/rumors du jour...I'm not sure that we can actually do that quickly, but here is what we've been hearing...

First of all, over the last week there have been many reports that the AFRICOM commander, GEN Carter Ham, had been arrested by his second in command and relieved of command. The reasoning in several articles from journalists and bloggers is that GEN Ham was ready to violate a do-not-assist order with regards to Benghazi. I would think that there are too many people who would know about this that could keep an event like that as quiet as it seems to have been kept.

Photo courtesy of Armed Forces Press

GEN Ham, with 42 years under his belt, could actually retire TOMORROW, and we should see what he has to say when he retires. Since the announcement of his being replaced, GEN Ham has been seen speaking at several functions. Hardly the position of someone who was arrested for insubordination...or as some are suggesting, the leader of a coup. But it is possible that he was removed for violating orders in a manner without arrest.

On back channel, there has been talk that GEN Ham is actually being relieved for another mission - one that was denied airspace access by a sovereign nation, and that GEN Ham intentionally violated airspace rules/laws in order to complete a mission (not Benghazi). There is also talk that GEN Ham is resigning in disgust of the chain of command - literally, with the Commander in Chief - and that he is trying to do so as apolitically as possible (and Ham is seen as being one of "the President's guys"). One would think that someone would wait for an election just days away to be over before resigning in protest (because you might have a new CinC), but who knows? On Monday, GEN Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, declared that GEN Ham's departure was part of a planned rotation in the works since July. Hhmmm...

Then, we have an up and coming Rear Admiral being relieved of command of the Stennis carrier group. This is significant as it is not due to conduct unbecoming, personal conduct, or for incompetence, but for "inappropriate leadership judgment". What?!

Forum List

Back