How important are politics to you

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Both national and world .

Are Financial issues more important to you or perhaps religious issues.
Perhaps family issues or your social life.

Just curious how people feel

Social and fiscal issues are the most important.
Social because it affects culture. Fiscal because its dealing with the fruits of my labor.
Foreign politics is important in a way. But nit near as important as whats happening here.

I have zero interest in politics. That's why I never post here.

Not important enough to protest or fawn over any politician. Cast my vote, troll some socks here and that's about it.

It became important when Chancy crashed housing 2007-2009. I was hoping to retire someday, but my 401K and house dropped 50%. Bills kept going up.Lost job. Hard to get back in full time with benefits.

So, i started to wonder why and what they were doing to us. I could see CA was headed to disaster. I got lucky and escaped when Trump took office. God bless Big Orange!

They are important enough for me to pay attention to what is going on, but not important enough to ruin my life like some of the tards who post here

What's concerns me is the dissolution of Western civilization in favor of illogical social justice nonsense.

Western liberals have convinced themselves that the west is the cause of all that ails the world and that the west is responsible to subsidize the existence of everyone else.

It’s a continuous train wreck that you can’t turn away from, either that or a three stooges film festival. For me it is the latter.

the entertainment value is what's important. i dont give a shit what happens to people!

Forum List

Back