How inept/stupid is Joe Biden?

• Banned
So, what you're saying is tRump made a dick move.

Again.
No, what I'm saying is the ENTIRE Biden campaign wasn't smart enough to secure the rights to a simple online situation.

As an excon even I am smart enough not to make that mistake.

If Biden isn't competent enough to cover bases as simple as that how the fuck is he to be trusted with our nations secrets?

Again.
No, what I'm saying is the ENTIRE Biden campaign wasn't smart enough to secure the rights to a simple online situation.

If Biden isn't competent enough to cover bases as simple as that how the fuck is he to be trusted with our nations secrets?

Are candidates supposed to obtain every domain that could possibly be used with their name in it?

• Banned

Again.

Are candidates supposed to obtain every domain that could possibly be used with their name in it?
Just the ones they intend to promote or the ones easily construed as related to them.....yes.

They spend MILLIONS upon MILLIONS campaigning so a few hundred bucks is somehow too much?

Next stupid question?

Again.

Just the ones they intend to promote or the ones easily construed as related to them.....yes.

They spend MILLIONS upon MILLIONS campaigning so a few hundred bucks is somehow too much?

Next stupid question?
I'll take your silence as an admission of ignorance. Not that dissimilar from the Biden campaign

Again.

Next stupid question?

Is any candidate who fails to register a likely domain a brainless failure?

Again.

Next stupid question?

In this climate? Yup

Again.

Next stupid question?

In this climate? Yup

Hmmm. You seem so sure of yourself.

Next stupid question?

In this climate? Yup

I have made sure to secure my domain for nearly 20 years. There are other businesses WITH MY SAME NAME who want that domain.
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to protect yourself.

Next stupid question?

In this climate? Yup

I have made sure to secure my domain for nearly 20 years. There are other businesses WITH MY SAME NAME who want that domain.
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to protect yourself.

Oh? You mean a business which fails to secure domains is stupid as well? Ya don't say.

Biden is toast and Pocahontas is next in line....Bernie should win the nomination

2.5 hours

That how long it took for you to find a way to EXCUSE Bidens failure.

YOU LOSE FAGGOT

You're insane. Biden didn't fail. Some asshole registered a domain and made a parody site. Happens ALL THE TIME to politicians and other famous people.

Biden won't win the nomination. But it won't be because he's dumber than Trump. No candidate in the race is dumber than Trump.

YOU LOSE, CRIMINAL!

Forum List

Back